Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Member Car Journals

Old 03-26-2012, 10:08 PM   #113
The Stig
knows 2 facts about ducks

Drives: ...and they're both wrong
Congrats on COTW man, very well deserved
Old 03-26-2012, 10:41 PM   #114
The Stig
knows 2 facts about ducks

Drives: ...and they're both wrong
Kronix, you ever get a hold of Chris for your black chrome stuffs? If not send me a PM and I can give you his email. He's usually pretty quick to respond to emails.
Old 03-26-2012, 10:57 PM   #115
Kronix
NJ/SoCal HT5 COTW 3/25/12

Drives: 2015 Z06/14 C7/08 Z06/07 Tahoe Z71
Quote:
Originally Posted by camaro_RS View Post
Now that's a Camaro Kronix!!! Outstanding work, man! Congrats on COTW!!!!!
Thank you camaro_RS, it really took me by surprise!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom D View Post
John, Congrats and truly deserving. Can't wait to see it in person.
Tom, thanks very much for all your help as well (I need to edit my above post), you've been extremely helpful & supportive(and calming) through this tedious adventure!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSTG View Post
Congrats! I'm proud to pass the honors on to such a beautiful car!
SSTG, it's the utmost honor to accept it my friend, thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stieger View Post
Congrats on COTW man, very well deserved
Thanks Stigs!! And PM coming regarding your other post

Built by Late Model Racecraft
Fastest C7 in Tri-State 10.13 @ 134mph
7/26/14 Corvette Challenge Raceway Park, E-Town, NJ
Kronix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 11:00 PM   #116
Chemical

Drives: 2SS RS
Unbelievable how bad ass this car looks. I shall tip my hat.
Chemical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 11:21 PM   #117
JHall651

Drives: 2012 Camaro 2SS LS3 Ashen Grey
I was really excited about getting my Borla S Type Cat Backs and Hurst Short Throw this Friday but after reading and drooling over this thread for some reason I'm just not so excited anymore:( Haha. Even if I had that kind of cash to dump into mine I still don't think I would have the patients you have had. Amazing build and amazing car!!! Great Job!!!

P.S. Did you change the day time running lights bulb out to match the HID lights? If so what bulbs match the best? Thanks!
JHall651 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 12:22 AM   #118
pierre777
HT5 COTW 9/3/2012

Drives: Cyber Bullet
Send a message via Skype™ to pierre777
Quote:
Originally Posted by pierre777 View Post
Awsome build bro ,love what you've done with car great transformation i see a COTW coming soon ,have you considered adding T3 ports with mesh ,not only your car will look bad azz but it will get cold air strait to your CAI box,i like your guages so much i decided i'm getting a set for my car,great build and that's one sick ZL eater
Somehow i told you so just doesn't do it justice, well deserved my freind ,you got one of the most intresting builds i've seen ,congrats for COTW.
Old 03-27-2012, 09:24 AM   #119
Kronix
NJ/SoCal HT5 COTW 3/25/12

Drives: 2015 Z06/14 C7/08 Z06/07 Tahoe Z71
To anyone that may have checked the thread from last night up to just now and didn't see any pictures, it seems that I "exceeded my bandwidth" on Photobucket so my pictures were not viewable, I apologize....I just upgraded to a Pro Account, what a crock of shit! But hey nothing's for free anymore right!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chemical View Post
Unbelievable how bad ass this car looks. I shall tip my hat.
Thank you Chemical, from your avatar, your car looks pretty sick too, my friend!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHall651 View Post
I was really excited about getting my Borla S Type Cat Backs and Hurst Short Throw this Friday but after reading and drooling over this thread for some reason I'm just not so excited anymore:( Haha. Even if I had that kind of cash to dump into mine I still don't think I would have the patients you have had. Amazing build and amazing car!!! Great Job!!!

P.S. Did you change the day time running lights bulb out to match the HID lights? If so what bulbs match the best? Thanks!
J, don't say that bro, every Camaro is a work of art & your's sound sick as well! Those aren't cheap upgrades you're doing either amigo, and you'll love the new rumble of the exhaust and the Hurst! I was lucky mine came with the Hurst ST from the dealer....When I lived back in NJ I had a 31' Fountain fishing boat that would cost $1000 to fill her up, so when I sold it when I moved to Cali, I figured I'd be saving quite a bit of money for a new toy...hence the SS...I'm sure your car will be just as hot bro! To answer your question, yes the DRL/Fogs have been upgraded to the AAC P13W Plasma lights http://www.automotivelightstore.com/P13.aspx

Thank you again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pierre777 View Post
Somehow i told you so just doesn't do it justice, well deserved my friend ,you got one of the most intresting builds i've seen ,congrats for COTW.
Thanks Pierre, it's been a pleasure communicating, and I consider you a friend!!! Glad I could help answer your questions and your car is just as sick!! Just wait till you get your Maggie installed....Hold on my friend!

Built by Late Model Racecraft
Fastest C7 in Tri-State 10.13 @ 134mph
7/26/14 Corvette Challenge Raceway Park, E-Town, NJ
Kronix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 09:50 AM   #120
aquablueL99
Jackson's COTW

Drives: 1968 Camaro & 2010 Camaro 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kronix View Post
To anyone that may have checked the thread from last night up to just now and didn't see any pictures, it seems that I "exceeded my bandwidth" on Photobucket so my pictures were not viewable, I apologize....I just upgraded to a Pro Account, what a crock of shit! But hey nothing's for free anymore right!

Thank you Chemical, from your avatar, your car looks pretty sick too, my friend!

J, don't say that bro, every Camaro is a work of art & your's sound sick as well! Those aren't cheap upgrades you're doing either amigo, and you'll love the new rumble of the exhaust and the Hurst! I was lucky mine came with the Hurst ST from the dealer....When I lived back in NJ I had a 31' Fountain fishing boat that would cost $1000 to fill her up, so when I sold it when I moved to Cali, I figured I'd be saving quite a bit of money for a new toy...hence the SS...I'm sure your car will be just as hot bro! To answer your question, yes the DRL/Fogs have been upgraded to the AAC P13W Plasma lights http://www.automotivelightstore.com/P13.aspx

Thank you again!

Thanks Pierre, it's been a pleasure communicating, and I consider you a friend!!! Glad I could help answer your questions and your car is just as sick!! Just wait till you get your Maggie installed....Hold on my friend!
Kronix.....Well--that might just answer my question...I need to see the cowl on that beast...I thought I saw some badging....what I saw was pretty cool, but I need some "up and close".

Anyone ever tell you you have a nice car?---Yea, well---Nice car!!!!.....
Old 03-27-2012, 10:47 AM   #121
Ekow
SoCal HT5 [COTW: 3/12/12]

Drives: '10 2LT/RS
If KITT was a Camaro, that's what it would look like.
Old 03-27-2012, 12:08 PM   #122
GunnyG
Da WHALE

Drives: 2014 Stingray, 2015 Panamera 4
Congrats on COTW! Awesome build.
Old 03-27-2012, 02:14 PM   #123
thejudgemeister
Thejudgemeister

Drives: 2012 Camaro 2LT RS Summit White
Any worries about voiding your warranty while doing all of these upgrades? I've seen some of your comments on having them done by Chevrolet (or SLP?) but in the end, will Chevrolet give you any trouble over the upgrades? I thought that adding a supercharger voided the power train warranty as well.
thejudgemeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 03:22 PM   #124
Tx1Lt
Mark it ZERO!

Drives: '10 Black Camaro
Amazing build man. If I lived in your area, I'd photo-shoot your car free. Especially with that ZL1 facia!
Old 03-27-2012, 04:15 PM   #125
Tribute

Drives: 2012 SLP ZL770 #17 (Hugger Orange)
Kronix... congrats on making COTW!! Well deserved!

Luke
Old 03-27-2012, 05:03 PM   #126
JHall651

Drives: 2012 Camaro 2SS LS3 Ashen Grey
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kronix View Post

Thank you again!
Kronix, Thanks for the response. Hope you didn't think I was knocking you. I think you are doing everything just right. I would do the same thing with my Camaro if I were in your shoes. But about the lights. Did you get or need the DRL Harness and also what color matches the HID best (blue or white would be my guess but not sure). Thanks again.
JHall651 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
car of the week, cunningham motorsports, magnuson supercharger, pedders, zlx