Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetics and Lighting Modification Discussions

Old 08-16-2009, 09:39 AM   #43
GJG

Drives: 2SS
I ordered a set of these in Black Chrome

Old 08-16-2009, 02:03 PM   #44
bigwormgraphix
Account Suspended

Drives: 1991 Z28, 2015 SS & 2017 SS
Going to be closed on Friday, I have to go to a seminar in Arlington. I'm gonna be there on Saturday, if you are still in town let me know what time you want to come by. My shop is about 10 min. north of downtown Fort Worth.
bigwormgraphix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 05:27 AM   #45
Jericho
Come see me.

Drives: Chevrolet Line-up
Send a message via Yahoo to Jericho
I know you can get the Defender Worx bowties from Addicted Auto Accessories. I think this is a good link:

stores.shop.ebay.com/Addicted-Auto-Accessories__W0QQ_armrsZ1
Vin#30271
Jericho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 02:44 PM   #46
2L8IWON

Drives: 2010 Chevy Camaro 2SS RS SIM
I went ahead and just bought the DefenderWorx black bow ties which replace the gold bow ties. $134, but they are powder coated and guaranteed for 4 years. I just decided not to do the stickers.
Old 08-29-2009, 06:14 PM   #47
fatvit0

Drives: 2010 camaro 2SS w/RS
i bought the blackout decals from defender worx too, i wanted a more permanent solution than the viynl or the stickers. i originally bought the stickers from rider graphics..what a piece of crap i mean it was only 24$ but still all it was was a stupid sticker what a waste i wanted somethin more real looking and i think the defenderworx bowties are better off down the line
fatvit0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 05:58 PM   #48
ELA205
SoCal MAYHEM

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS BLK/BLK
I posted about this before but I got my wheels back from DefenderWorx and I have to say it again….. DEFENDERWORX TAKES CARE OF BUSINESS!!!

All the mods to the car have been done by them with the exception of the tint, which they offered to do for me. The last thing I did was the wheels. They kept me up to date on what was going on the whole time and I even threw them a couple of curves like scheduling the tint while they still had the car =) It didn’t phase them one bit they offered to get my windows tinted at their place if I wanted to or put the wheels off one of their show Camaros on my car to go get the tint. Then I told them I wanted it in time for the 8/29 meet and they didn’t even blink they just got it done.

There is now way I can tell you guys what a great customer service experience I have had with these guys and not to sound conceded or anything my car looks sick! All the cars I have seen with there stuff on it look great, TriBone, Hoddie your cars look sick too!!

I just want to say thank you again to the DefenderWorx Family!! Brian, Alex, Timmy, Kathy and Teddy you guys are all invited to Thanksgiving dinner!!

I know this thread is useless without pics. I will post pics as soon as I can get them downloaded!! If you really want to see some now check out the thread on the homepage about the SOCAL meet mine it the Blacked out 2SS with White SS front plate.
ELA205 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 06:53 PM   #49
scrming
Red Brick of Vengeance!

Drives: 12 Second Brick
I was amazed the impact a little piece of black vinyl can make!

We just did the chunk of vinyl and a razor blade thing...

scrming is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 01:20 PM   #50
Graphics Girl
vinyl installer

Drives: 1999 Tahoe
the coupon code is 'camaro5', not sure why it wouldnt work for you
Graphics Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 06:59 PM   #51
Wikedwil
Co-founder of CDCNY

Drives: 2016 Camaro 2LT Hyper Blue
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodrunner View Post

What's up, Rogue? The front bowtie has a compound curve, top-to-bottom and left-to-right. I don't see how any decal can be made to fit that without creasing. I just got the Ridergraphix, have installed the rear with no problem, but haven't done the front yet. I'll let you know how it comes out....but I'm not optimistic.

Ridergraphix. no problem. start in middle and smooth outword
Attached Images

Wikedwil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 08:41 PM   #52
XTREMESS

Drives: 2011 CAMARO 2SS SYNERGY GREEN MET
we can sell you just black vinyl(flat or glossy) big enough to cover your bowties and then you trim them out with a razor. usually abought 10 bucks which is enough to mess it up a time or to
steve@ www.x-tremegraphics.com
XTREMESS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2009, 10:41 AM   #53
Graphics Girl
vinyl installer

We include an extra front sticker with all orders or if you don't want to install it yourself ... you can remove the front bowtie and ship it to us. We will install the vinyl overlay for you for no additional cost. Be sure to let us know you are sending your bowite in when you order in the comment section so we don't send out the order before your bowtie gets here. We also offer free installation on wheel emblems, gills & emblem overlays at our shop in Fort Worth, Texas.
Old 10-03-2009, 10:47 AM   #54
Graphics Girl
vinyl installer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodrunner View Post

What's up, Rogue? The front bowtie has a compound curve, top-to-bottom and left-to-right. I don't see how any decal can be made to fit that without creasing. I just got the Ridergraphix, have installed the rear with no problem, but haven't done the front yet. I'll let you know how it comes out....but I'm not optimistic.
Use plenty of water to avoid creasing - DON'T add any soap to the water or it will take days for the sticker to stick.
Old 10-03-2009, 03:55 PM   #55
THUMPER20X
GM fix my PAINT U suck!

Drives: 2010 Black 1SS/RS 6Spd
I did mine dry with a hairdryer 1st attempt. Flawless Victory!. Got the vinyl for free, went to a vinyl place and asked for a 6x6 end and they just gave it to me lol.
Old 10-03-2009, 05:37 PM   #56
VenomZ302
Live to Win, Dare to Fail

Drives: 2010 Aqua Blue RS/SS M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by THUMPER20X View Post
I did mine dry with a hairdryer 1st attempt. Flawless Victory!. Got the vinyl for free, went to a vinyl place and asked for a 6x6 end and they just gave it to me lol.
Hair dryer FTW! I also used that on my front bowtie to make it nice and snug.

3/13/09 - Ordered Aqua Blue Metallic 2SS/RS M6!
7/13/09 - Built!
8/11/09 - Delivered!

2G1FT1EW2A9124579
VenomZ302 is offline   Reply With Quote