Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery

Old 05-30-2010, 11:59 AM   #57
johndawg
I'd rather be shooting...

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS Black/Black
Send a message via AIM to johndawg
Looks great to me as well...

The Official Photographer of the 2010, 2011 & 2012 Camaro5 Fests!!! www.theshuttergroup.com
johndawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2010, 01:24 PM   #58
Mod4SS
Resident Expert

Drives: Supercharged 2010 Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by hamidar05 View Post
Not a fan. UFC anything = fail. Just my opinion and all are welcome to peaceably disagree.

Let's see... bought the company for 2 million and now Forbes has it worth over $100 BILLION. That's sounds pretty successful to me.

Regardless of whether or not you like the branded "UFC Limited Edition", you have to give respect to them for donating the proceeds to the Intrepid Fallen Heroes Fund. I would buy it in a heartbeat just for that reason, but I like the mods that have been done too.
Old 05-30-2010, 02:49 PM   #59
Inferno Orange 2SS-RS
US Army Retired

Drives: IOM 2SS-RS - A6 (L99)
Looks sweet. The two tone paint reminds me of the mid 70's 2nd Gen Rally Sport.
Attached Images

Inferno Orange 2SS-RS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2010, 02:57 PM   #60
svrds10

Drives: 2SS/RS M6 Wht/Slvr ext Wht/Gry int
Thumbs up Camaro 5 pics and a few of my son :)

So many of you know my son competed at GrapplersQuest inside the UFC Expo. Well He came out victorious and walked out with 2 Gold Medals. He is 7 years old and has been competing around the US for over 2 years now. While I was there I took some pictures of the Camaro here they are with a couple of pictures of my son as well. LOL
Attached Images

'10 Chevy Camaro 2SS/RS - Summit White W/ Silver Stripes
'
09 Dodge Challenger R/T - Hemi Orange
svrds10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2010, 03:11 PM   #61
Madgiggler

Drives: 2SS RS
well, first off let me say this... i bought my car from Findlay and was there a bit ago for some service and saw this car on the floor. in person these wheels are SWEET!!!! i have no idea on pricing as they were part of a 40k add on package on the car... but here is a post from them from a few months back maybe you can contact them if your interested. their post said "one off" but i now see them on this UFC car so i guess not so "one off"

[QUOTE=NUTEKWHLS;1523463]We recently had a Camaro5 meet here at NUTEK and got the opportunity to meet many of the local members, attached is a picture of a wheel we manufacture exclusive for Findlay Customs out of Las Vegas that is a design based similar to the SLP Concept wheel, finished in High Polish with custom machined aluminum SS center caps. The wheels are front 20x9.0 (w/2.5 outer rim), and rear 20x10.0 (w/3.0 outer rim) ET28 F/R with Stock 20" tires. These Next is a picture of Camaro5 Member (DOC)'s car that is fit with NUTEK 505 Wheels 19x9.5 ET28 F/R with 3.5 outer rims. The finish was inspired by the 1969 Penske Sunoco Racing Camaro.

Please feel free to contact us by email and we would be happy to email you pictures from our SoCal Camaro5 Meet from Jan. 30th 2010.

Thanks Camaro5
Old 05-30-2010, 03:20 PM   #62
SILVER BULLITT

Drives: 2010 SIM 2SS/RS MONSTER
brakes labeled ufc ???thats a little tacky dont you think looks nice but i wouldnt buy it
HP MONSTER' SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA BUILT, LMR CAI, CUSTOM GRIND CAM, CUSTOM BUILT CNC PORTED AND POLISHED HEADS, FAST 102MM INTAKE MANIFOLD,ARH LONG TUBES AND HIGH FLOW CATS, BIGGER INJECTORS, VALVES SPRINGS RETAINERS, MGW SHORT SHIFTER, EIBACH SPRINGS, FACTORY CHROMED WHEELS, BLACKED OUT EMBLEMS, BLACKED OUT ROOF,BLACKED OUT MARKERS, 3.5 INCH ELECTRONIC CUTOUTS, FLOWMASTERS, ZEX WET 150 SHOT, FOR A GRAND TOTAL OF =630 REAR WHEEL TORQUE ,AND 600 REAR WHEEL HORSEPOWER
MY JOURNALhttp://www.camaro5.com/forums/showth...02#post2023802 SOON TWIN TURBO SETUP
SILVER BULLITT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2010, 03:27 PM   #63
SonnyakaPig

Drives: C63 P31
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mod4SS View Post

Let's see... bought the company for 2 million and now Forbes has it worth over $100 BILLION. That's sounds pretty successful to me.

Regardless of whether or not you like the branded "UFC Limited Edition", you have to give respect to them for donating the proceeds to the Intrepid Fallen Heroes Fund. I would buy it in a heartbeat just for that reason, but I like the mods that have been done too.
I think you mean "1 billion."

Anyway, yes, the UFC is a real story of success, but it helps that the Fertittas are billionaires with extremely strong connections with the NV and CA state athletic commissions. Without those connections, the UFC wouldn't have had their current level of success.
SonnyakaPig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2010, 03:28 PM   #64
SonnyakaPig

Drives: C63 P31
Quote:
Originally Posted by svrds10 View Post
So many of you know my son competed at GrapplersQuest inside the UFC Expo. Well He came out victorious and walked out with 2 Gold Medals. He is 7 years old and has been competing around the US for over 2 years now. While I was there I took some pictures of the Camaro here they are with a couple of pictures of my son as well. LOL
Congratulations to you and your son. That's really awesome. Your son sounds like a really talented grappler. That's great!
SonnyakaPig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2010, 07:30 PM   #65
Dunk31
Instigator

Drives: 93 Z28, 70 Chevelle SS 97 Expo
Location: Kandahar, Afghanistan/St. Louis will always be home though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SonnyakaPig View Post
I think you mean "1 billion."

Anyway, yes, the UFC is a real story of success, but it helps that the Fertittas are billionaires with extremely strong connections with the NV and CA state athletic commissions. Without those connections, the UFC wouldn't have had their current level of success.
I agree with part of that statement, but it's Dana White that is mostly responsible for the success. He is the one that pushed for sanctioning. He pushed for weight classes, gloves, and more stringent rules. That and the success of TUF on Spike. The first Forest and Bonnar fight on the TUF Finale is what helped bring the UFC to the main stream audience. Ratings for the show doubled as that fight went on and people called to tell others to tune in.
Old 05-31-2010, 11:42 AM   #66
hamidar05

Drives: 10 Camaro/69 Bronco/08 Mazda3
This is why UFC is not so hot.. some folks try and act out freaking mortal combat

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worl...sed-devil.html

Sure not every fighter is like that and sure it really has no direct relation to UFC, but if you say it is completely separate, then you are in an imaginary world.

Thus I am not in favor of a camaro being representative of this sport, promotional or otherwise. Leave it to the MOPAR folks in my opinion.. recall Street Fighter...
VIN# 34612
Bitchin Camaro - Dead Milkmen - http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/8092
Thank You Oshawa - Domo arigato Mr. Roboto
~1600 mi so far - 07/18/10
hamidar05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2010, 04:13 PM   #67
Camarofan69
The Autoglass Guy

Drives: 1969 SS 396, 1969 SS , 2010 RS
[QUOTE=hamidar05;1926816]This is why UFC is not so hot.. some folks try and act out freaking mortal combat

[

this had nothing to do with mma or ufc, or anything for that matter. just because you do not like mma dont try to justify it by posting that they are acting out mortal combat. this guy was clearly disturbed, and high.

if they would have said a former train conductor did this would you dislike them to?
Camarofan69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2010, 07:45 PM   #68
Mr. Brownstone

Drives: "SINISTER"
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeL View Post
Another "LIMITED EDITION" Camaro. Seems like a new set of these comes out every other week.

UFC Camaro.....WTF!!!!!!!! Here we go again!!!!
Some Nice mods but how the F*#K does UFC or any other sport for that reason have ANY significance to the Chevrolet Camaro???????

I have an idea....Lets do an Official "Badminton", "Horse shoe throwing" or "Ping Pong" Championship Camaro and lets see how those sell!!!!

IMHO....Just another way for someone to capitalize and make some quick bucks by slapping on a SuperCharger, wheels, Paint job and BADGES!!!!
G6x3 Camshaft...4:10 Gear, UD Pulley, RotoFab CAI, Stainless Works Long Tubes, Pfadt Sport Plus Suspension Kit, Cincy Speed Custom tune!!
Mr. Brownstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2010, 08:47 PM   #69
Camarofan69
The Autoglass Guy

Drives: 1969 SS 396, 1969 SS , 2010 RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Brownstone View Post

UFC Camaro.....WTF!!!!!!!! Here we go again!!!!
Some Nice mods but how the F*#K does UFC or any other sport for that reason have ANY significance to the Chevrolet Camaro???????

I have an idea....Lets do an Official "Badminton", "Horse shoe throwing" or "Ping Pong" Championship Camaro and lets see how those sell!!!!

IMHO....Just another way for someone to capitalize and make some quick bucks by slapping on a SuperCharger, wheels, Paint job and BADGES!!!!

whats your point???? the whole world revolves around money. if i had the cash to build 10 or so cars and sell them for a profit i would.
Camarofan69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 09:21 AM   #70
justmeron

Drives: 2010 camaro
Send a message via AIM to justmeron
awesome car. Love those rims and paint scheme.

Life is not like a box of chocolates, its more like eating a whole jar of jalapenos.... what you do today may burn your ass tomorrow!!!!
justmeron is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ufc camaro pictures