Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Autos For Sale / Wanted

Old 12-09-2011, 08:02 PM   #1
will69camaro

Drives: 1969 and 2010 Camaros
Gauging interest

Well not sure if I'm going to go through with it or not but I figure I'll test my options.

I'm thinking of parting ways with my 2010 2SS/RS w/ ~29500 miles (drive it frequently so that will be increasing daily). The car is white w/ hugger orange stripes painted on. Blacked out front and rear panels, and blue bowtie on the rear. Dark (legal limit in Texas) ceramic tint. GM heritage grille painted flat black.

The interior is stock black leather. NO signs of wear or rips/tears/etc in the seats. I have 2 sets of floor mats (stock) for the car. No problems with either set.

This car has been a feature car/sponsor car on the last two Hot Rod Power Tour trips in the Nitto Tire booth. We made the long haul both years (total of 10k of the 29k miles on the car!). Lots of attention in every city we ventured into.

Car is located in Houston, Tx.

Now for the mod list!
Engine:
TVS2300 w/ 3.4 pulley and cog drive - black (have stock pulleys for it)
TSP 1 7/8" stainless long tubes, magnaflow hi-flow cats and stock catback
ADM CAI street
LS9 cam
Rotofab engine covers, brushed aluminum
Engine dress up accessories (oil cap, dipstick, etc)
Late Model Racecraft tuned

Transmission:
Stock transmission/clutch: no signs of slipping, never been launched on drag radials though
MGW shifter w/ race knob

Brakes:
Stock brembo calipers - painted hugger orange
Brembo slotted zinc coated rotors on all 4 corners
MTI stainless brake lines
Hawk ceramic pads
Super blue brake fluid

Suspension:
KW V3 coil overs
BMR sway bars
BMR adjustable toe rods
BMR trailing arms
BMR subframe connectors
BMR tunnel brace
BMR driveshaft loop
Pedders camber bolts (car can hit factory alignment specs)

Stereo:
Stock stereo
******** stealth box, w/ JL Audio 10W3V2
Pioneer 800W amp to the sub only
Remote gain control in console by the USB port to adjust from driver seat

Wheels:
HRE 565R 20x9.5 and 20x11 brushed w/ tinted clearcoat (first wheels HRE did with this finish) and chrome lips
Nitto Invo 275/40/20 front tires and 315/35/20 rear tires (NEW)

The bad:
A small (1/4-3/8") scratch on front bumper. Not sure what caused it.
Scrapes under bumper (not visible from top) from steep driveways.
Small rubber deflector in front has a cut. Not a big deal but I notice it.
Rear blackout panel has a discoloration on it (thank you birdpoop!!!!). I can get that fixed if it's an issue. Painted said easy fix.
Rock chips on front. Sees a lot of highway. Nothing significant and white tends to hide it but I'm picky when I wash it so I notice.
Door ding on passenger rear quarter (could be removed via paintless but doesn't bug me enough as it's minor).

The Pics:

Power Tour 2011 (decals have been removed now)

In the Nitto tire Power Tour Booth (2011)

Nitto tire booth in Indy

Long Hauler Ceremony (2011)

As you can tell, the car and I have been through a lot together. All times have been GOOD! I will miss the car if it goes greatly, but I'm getting the feeling it's time for a change of pace.

I can get more pictures if anyone wants some, and I can take pictures of specific parts of the car or any details they may want. I'll get pictures up of the engine a.s.a.p. Dont know why I dont have any hosted.

I'm looking at around 40,000 OBO for the car. I trying to see what interest there might be for the car and see if it's worth it to me to part ways. I'm wanting to use some of the cash I have tied up in this car in restoring my first car (69 camaro).

Please post/PM me and I'll respond to any questions as quickly as possible.

William
Old 12-10-2011, 05:24 PM   #2
Daily Driver

Drives: Silver Bullet
Great looking car, glws !!
Daily Driver is offline   Reply With Quote