Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetic Maintenance: Washing, Waxing, Detailing, Bodywork, Protection

Old 07-01-2011, 03:21 PM   #1
ChadG

Drives: 2010 Black Camaro LS
Adam's Product Updates

So I'm one of those people that once they get something nice, they are very skeptical when something new comes along as far as it being better. With this said - I ordered a bunch of new Adam's products to stock up my already substantial inventory and saw that some of my favorite products were slightly different (I bought a new wash mitts (jumbo and regular), new pads (orange, white, and black), a new microfiber drying towel and a boar's hair brush).

With that said - my immediate reaction when I saw that these products were slightly different than the ones I already owned my cynicism kicked in and I thought to myself "oh they must have made changes to save money."

Well I couldn't have been more wrong - each of these products I bought were vastly superior to the versions I already owned.

The wash pads no longer get their material stuck in the cracks and crevices of my vehicle and feel much more luxurious.

The foam in the new pads is much more substantial and the lack of the plastic ring on the back makes them much easier to clean and allows them to dry much faster.

The drying towel is much softer and more absorbent than the previous version.

And the boar's hair brush head is slightly smaller, but the bristles seem a little bit stiffer which makes cleaning wheels much easier.

So I just wanted to give some kudos to Adam's, for continuing to push the envelope and give their customers truly top quality products. Combined with their excellent customer service, I can't think of why anyone would want to use any other products. Great job guys!!!
ChadG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 03:30 PM   #2
Adam's Polishes

Drives: The shiny ones.
Thanks Chad... we like to make sure if we make an alteration to something that its always for the better, if even incrementally so. We appreciate your business and feedback!
Adam's Polishes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 04:43 PM   #3
scythezo6
Virologist in the making

Drives: 2010 VR SS/RS LS3
I know how you feel. I bought a bunch of stuff from Adams last month and I can now say I'm hooked. I always thought my car looked amazing after cleaning it with my old stuff until I saw it Adams clean. Can't go back.
Old 07-01-2011, 05:02 PM   #4
STL20102SS

Drives: SW 2010 2SS/RS
In my opinion Adams can't be beat. And, even though my car is a year and a half old, at a recent cruise event I was told it looked like my car just rolled of the show room floor. I atribute it all to Adams Polishes and info gained on their forum.
2010 Summit White 2SS/RS M6: Injen longtube cold air intake, Borla S-Type cat-back exhaust, Tint, White painted rear diffuser, Red powder-coated Brembo calipers, New Era Performance ported throttle body, BMR 1" lowering springs, Hotchkis Chassis Max Strut Tower Brace, Red hash stripes, Vossen Matte Graphite/Machined CV5's
STL20102SS is offline   Reply With Quote