Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery

Old 10-15-2006, 11:33 PM   #1
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
2006 Dallas, TX State Fair and Auto Show

Let me start by thanking the Texas Fbody Association for having me join them on this awesome occasion. Thanks, Millie, Scott, and GM for making this happen. We got started on Friday and met up with a few members from TFBA in Austin and ran a caravan up to the hotel in Dallas where we joined up with more members. From there, Scott stopped by and all of us went out for dinner. We headed back to the hotel and Scott was kind enough to autograph my SS. Then, we all sat around the hotel and had some good laughs. On Saturday, it was up before dawn getting all the cars parked in the corrals. It was nice to have the SS parked amongst some of the most beautiful and well kept Fbodies I've seen. Scott brought out his cars and let me tell you, they were impressive! I won't need to tell you which ones they are in the pix. You can figure that one out real quick!

The Concept was on display being guarded full time by a Dallas Police Officer. Everyone just had to touch the silver car...that was driving me nuts and I wanted to scream at them!!! We ran around, checked out lots of different autos, test drove a bunch of GM vehicles (that SS Cobalt is something else!), and all in all...had a fantastic time. It was all over way too quick like someone pressed fast forward on the remote. I can't wait for next year and will this time, not have any time constraints forcing me to get back to San Antonio right after the awards ceremony.

I'm posting these pix up here for everyones enjoyment. There'll be more coming soon! There's some pix of all different cars/trucks and just some pix that no one here will get (Lou the duck).

http://www.kodakgallery.com/Slidesho...e&conn_speed=1

http://www.kodakgallery.com/Slidesho...e&conn_speed=1
That's me in the green shirt n' blue jeans.

Oh yeah...Moose, you were right. The Camaro is that much better in person. I came back to it 5 times just to sit there and go...:eek:
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2006, 03:02 AM   #2
$anani

Drives: chevy s10
probaly one of the best phots yet from a real camara. thanks
$anani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2006, 09:09 AM   #3
boxmonkeyracing
juggernaut

Drives: VRSCF, 2011 SS vert
Send a message via AIM to boxmonkeyracing Send a message via Yahoo to boxmonkeyracing
hey who's SOM ss is that? I'll trade them my black Z28 for that. I just love SOM lol. but yea great photos. wish I was still stationed in abilene. I would have been there in half a heart beat.
boxmonkeyracing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2006, 02:32 PM   #4
Bruno

Drives: 2010 CGM 2SS
TAG: this is ure first time seeing the Camaro in person!? I can still remember perfectly my first (and only) time at the NYAS, my mouth literally opened when I saw it on the rotating display. Nice pics.
Bruno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2006, 04:10 PM   #5
KILLER74Z28
MOD SQUAD

Drives: 2G1FT1EW9A9100666
KILLER74Z28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2006, 05:18 PM   #6
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
Quote:
Originally Posted by boxmonkeyracing View Post
hey who's SOM ss is that? I'll trade them my black Z28 for that. I just love SOM lol. but yea great photos. wish I was still stationed in abilene. I would have been there in half a heart beat.
The SOM SS is Naomi's (RAVEN) from the TFBA site and she's in Austin. I love her plate! The SOM TA on the other side it Becca's (not sure of her screen name and also in Austin on TFBA site).

Yeah...this was my first time seeing it in person. Down here in SA, you don't really get any opportunities to see the Concept. I drove up to Dallas, though. That worked for me!

And...thanks for the compliment on the photos. I tried to take as many as possible and every one I took except for one bad photo is up there.
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote