Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Audio, Video, Bluetooth, Navigation, Radar, Electronics Forum

Old 04-01-2023, 09:44 AM   #1
shredder7

Drives: 2015 Camaro LS
2015 CAMARO LS AFTER MARKET LOW BEAMS NOT WORKING BUT HI BEAMS WORK

I purchased from E bay a pair of these Chevy Camaro 2014-2015 HID Xenon headlights for my 2015 Camaro LS on July 10, 2020. (See attachment below)
Just recently, both headlights are not working, but both hi beams work. I bought a pair of bulbs for it thinking that would solve the problem, but it did not work. I took it to two mechanics, and both stated that it is not the bulbs. It is more of an electrical issue.

The right front side orange markers don't light up and the rear driver left side tail lights don't light up either. Both rear break lights work. The 1st mechanic who installed these aftermarket lights checked it and said there is nothing wrong with both the headlamp and harness adaptor. It may be the light switch or the control computer light module that controls theses lights to stay on when engaged.. So we decided to get a 2nd opinion to a 2nd mechanic who specializes in more electrical problems for cars.

My 2nd mechanic who is trouble shooting it now, says that he needs to find the Schematics for these headlights. He said he seen the Depo or Depot brand name on them. He is looking all over the internet for schematics but hasn't them found one yet. 

Does anyone experience this? can you please find the exact Name, model no., make Brand of this item. I am hoping we can download the Schematics for this headlight.I already emailed this merchan from E bay & still waiting for his response.(Xtremelights2003)Autolights4u co.

The schematics will help solve this electric light problem for my 2015 LS Camaro. I had to buy a pair of adaptor harness from another after market co,. for these lights to connect into my LS 2015 Camaro car the same time I bought these from last July. 2020. My mechanic specializes in auto electrical, but really needs the schematics.

Without the schematics for these xenon headlights. It will be painstaking and very costly for us to just figure it out the hard way. I want to avoid this costly labor without schematics.If you can please message or upload the correct schematics to me quickly any additional names. model, serial # to make it easier to find schematics. I had to leave my car overnight tonight twice.

Looking forward to hearing from you with help Asap,
Thank you

Attached Images

shredder7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2023, 10:13 AM   #2
gtstorey

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS2,L99, LSA SC
The odds of you finding schematics for eBay purchased lights is very remote.

With you having other light issues I would be looking at all of the grounds.
gtstorey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2023, 08:25 AM   #3
pcguy2u

Drives: 2009 Corvette ZR1
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtstorey View Post
The odds of you finding schematics for eBay purchased lights is very remote.

With you having other light issues I would be looking at all of the grounds.

I agree with the bad ground assessment. The clue is that the front side markers are also out...

Nick