Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > Canada

Old 04-24-2009, 08:36 AM   #1
Lumpy92

Drives: Dodge Charger
Employee discount in the US, but not here?

Hey all,

I'm a newbie here, and currently have an 06 Charger Daytona. I've gotten a couple of quotes on the 2010 Camaro 1SS (RS, auto, boston system, etc)
and was kind of stunned to find out that they are not offering the GM employee discount on it. I'm sure I read in this forums that the US dealerships are honouring the discount.

I wonder if that's just because the first production run sold out, so there is no need to offer it, as people are happy to pay the full MSRP.

Just for anyone's curiosity, my quoted price was $45,750 (taxes in) and with my personal financing, monthly payments worked out to about $800 a month (60 months)

Pretty decent deal for what you are getting, but seeing as I have 8 more months in the Charger, maybe the discount will apply once I'm ready to go and order one.

I've seen many on the road around here (Whitby / Oshawa) but I'd really like to be able to sit in one, size it out, and see how good the interior is.

Scott
Lumpy92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 01:55 PM   #2
Riderover40

Drives: 2010 ABM Camaro 2SS LS3 w/RS
Nah..... I was wiht the same dealer for 9 years and after I was let go by GM he continued to give me .4 % within the same discount an several more vehicles. When I ordered the Maro he said that so far (as of end of March) no discounts were offered an Canada yet but if they come available by delivery time I would get it! So he's honest and I believe him,
Roto Fab CAI, Magnacharger MP2300, Kooks HO SS 1-7/8" LT's, Kook's Catted Connectors, Corsa SS Dual Rear Exit Cat-Back for A6 with Lasered Livernois Signature 4" Dual Wall Exit Pipes, Barton Short Throw. 546 RWHP 517 RWT

This Car Rocks !! "Bring It On" GT-500
Riderover40 is offline   Reply With Quote