Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions

Closed Thread

Old 02-12-2009, 12:29 PM   #15
bumblebee123

Drives: Fast & the Furious
Does this apply in Canada?
Old 02-12-2009, 02:48 PM   #16
CWI
Helping Build America

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS,LS3 2013 Duramax 3500HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by zzz28zzz View Post
My dealer told me he would know more on Feb 19. What is this date about?? anyone?
Old 02-12-2009, 05:38 PM   #17
DJCSR

Drives: 2010 2SS 6 Speed
Thanks for the Info Scotty, I appreciate all the input you have given. Curiosity got the best of me and I also called the Customer Service number, after I was asked a bunch of questions, given a "File Number" related to the call I made and about 15 minutes., I was told ".... we have no specific information on your order, but the 2009 Camaro is scheduled to begin production on March 16, 2009, ". Oh well, I tried!
Old 02-12-2009, 05:51 PM   #18
Ject
aka Patrick

Drives: '10 Camaro 2SS '04 Silverado
Send a message via Yahoo to Ject
lol I'm the first and only Camaro my Sales Rep has ordered...

Sooo... She isn't all up to speed on stuff and poor on keeping me updated.. nor very informative.. She is always putting me on hold to go ask the other Sales Rep who has ordered all of their allocated Camaros.

*Sigh* :(
Old 02-12-2009, 06:48 PM   #19
NVMY68SS
Drives #296

Drives: 1968 Camaro SS - 350/5 Speed
My dealer called me today and let me know that my car had moved to a 3000 - Accepted by order production and sent me a new Order Workbench printout.....some are trying, and I appreciate it.
Old 02-12-2009, 08:43 PM   #20
GTAHVIT
Blessed

Drives: 2013 Sonic RS MT
Quote:
Originally Posted by NVMY68SS View Post
My dealer called me today and let me know that my car had moved to a 3000 - Accepted by order production and sent me a new Order Workbench printout.....some are trying, and I appreciate it.
Old 02-12-2009, 09:17 PM   #21
RallyFever

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS
Why was dealerinfo's thread closed?
What was the big deal anyway??

Chevy is gettin ridiculous! With Chally's flying off the lot due to EP and 0% financing, Chevy better get ther sh^% together.

I love the Camaro, but for 11K less, the Chally is looking pretty damn good.
Old 02-12-2009, 10:26 PM   #22
Rallyman6

Drives: '10 2SS/RS IOM, Wht Stripes, Roof
Quote:
Originally Posted by ponycrusher21 View Post
hi Id like to see why Im not driving my camaro yet...

What? another couple of weeks?

Whats your address? Cause Im sendin you a can of whoopass!

Hey - Someone changed my logon at Chevy for the BAC logon today. Because I was checking status at www.chevylaunch.com I cant even check my own status anymore. I am the marketing director for our dealerships - no one knows what happened. Maybe the District Mgr. changed it?

Weird...

CamaroScotty - you think my Dist. Mgr. Changed my BAC # or the Dealer Principal??

2SS/RS IOM, Wht Stripes, 6MT, IO Interior, Roof, Eibach Sways, BC Coilovers, BMR Swing arms,Barton Short Shift, BBK LT's, GMPP exhaust, Hi-Flow Cats, MAST Stage 2 Cam, CAI = 470RWHP
Old 02-12-2009, 10:37 PM   #23
hoozat
Hoozat

Drives: 87 vette, 67 mustang, 10 2LTRS
what web site

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralyrat View Post
Called this morning, Gave the rep all my information and six-digit alpha-numeric order number. After about 5 min hold, he informed that the Camaro production starts March 16, 2009. Ask if I received the welcome kit yet and asked if I went to the web site. He had no other information on tracking my order.

Maybe I missed something here... what web site were they referring to when they asked that question? for tracking? or?? we probably get more info here.. if anyone has a web site where orders can get tracked that would be sweet...

thanks!
Old 02-12-2009, 11:00 PM   #24
GM'r_For_Life
9A108207

Drives: 95 S10
Quote:
Originally Posted by diddiyo View Post
Here, check this out. Don't know how they're doing it, but maybe we could do something like this as well? Just an idea
Could this be what the other information is going to be on the location that we used our ORDER number on out photo could be for? (www.my2010chevycamaro.com)

2. My dealer called me today and let me know that my car had moved to a 3000 - Accepted by order production and sent me a new Order Workbench printout.....some are trying, and I appreciate it.

Have you happened to try to log back into www.my2010chevycamaro.com
With your Photo order number to see if there happens to be anything new there? That is if you got a Photo with the order number on it. Sorry if you havent gotten yours yet.

3. Hey - Someone changed my logon at Chevy for the BAC logon today. Because I was checking status at www.chevylaunch.com I cant even check my own status anymore. I am the marketing director for our dealerships - no one knows what happened. Maybe the District Mgr. changed it?

Weird...

CamaroScotty - you think my Dist. Mgr. Changed my BAC # or the Dealer Principal??

Things like above part of reason post was shut down IMO.:(
Old 02-13-2009, 09:59 AM   #25
D1BADZ
hmmmmm

Drives: 2010 IOM in-n-out 2SS
anybody

anybody check that site with 3000 status

www.my2010chevycamaro.com

Last edited by D1BADZ; 02-13-2009 at 10:00 AM. Reason: remove arrows
Old 02-13-2009, 10:08 AM   #26
CamaroScotty
Account Suspended

Drives: Your new SLP Camaro!
Send a message via Yahoo to CamaroScotty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rallyman6 View Post

I don't know - you could call gm....?
Old 02-13-2009, 12:53 PM   #27
leatherneck

Drives: yellow/bl. hood stripes-ss/rs
Ok I tried, butttttttt...

now I gotta vent to save my sanity..lol---ive always tried to support my dealer when i can butt here are just a couple things i let slip by

1. not knowing anything about the camaro when I first went there Nov. 3rd
2. unable to give me aprice and still havent.
3.didnt put my order in and give me an order# till Dec.10. The reason???? I had made a change the day after order was taken. They said i was changing order so they didnt put it in.---Although i told them you could of put the order in at ant time--even the first day whether I made changes or not!!!!
4. Never gatting call backs.
5. someones always off.
6. Pricing availible now but i dont have a price.

So these things I let go---butttttttttttt when last friday came around I immediately called the prior evening to let them know that a concenes was being done for March allocation. Of course no one knew anyting about it.

i asked if they would let me know anything they could. All week went by till this friday. So I call them (againnnnnn) and asked what info theyd gotten out of last fridays concenes. Again they didnt know what I was talking about[. They said they hadnt received any allocation numbers!!!!!!! I said that they had to be put in yesterday. (dont know if thats true or not)--again they dont know nothing!!!!!!-

So i politely asked if they would look into it and let me know (FAT CHANCE)
And this will get ya---I told that dozens of people have gotten the allocation numbers from their dealer. They proceed to tell me the people on this site dont know what the hell they are talking about!!!!!!!!!!!

He did tell me howver. that I am number 2 on their list. AND the 1st 2ss/rs and that i wont get bumped for anything>> just to hang in there.
Old 02-13-2009, 01:02 PM   #28
CamaroELF
Hotrod Grandma

Drives: 2010 2LT/RS Camaro
I ordered a 2LT and when I called the sales manager at my dealer this morning to ask the status of my order and when he thought I would get it... he told me that he had no control over when orders were pulled in by GM and that all he could tell me was that I was #6 of 7 and then he noticed that I had ordered the V6 and he said that it was going to be a while because he had heard that they were building the SS's first so mine could get bumped to #7 because everyone else had ordered V8's.

Closed Thread