Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southwest

Old 03-28-2012, 03:06 PM   #127
Agent Utah

Drives: '10 Camaro Victory Red
Getting close on the build... (evil grin)

Agent Utah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 08:17 PM   #128
lightning
Lightning & Thunder

Drives: 2010 SIM 1SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Utah View Post

Looks and sounds awesome. Keep us in the loop......
Old 03-29-2012, 02:27 PM   #129
geminidreams

Drives: ABM 2LT / RS
I wish I had only 10K miles at 2.5 years old.... Try its my DD and I have 47,658 that so sucks.. but what can you do I love to drive it and I guess keep on keeping on..

I get my wheels back tomorrow Yah.... and the graphics will be completed on Tuesday.. should be a total original car driving down that road.. some will like it and some won't and Ill just say Oh well... to each his own lol..
Old 03-30-2012, 12:59 AM   #130
thebrainhart

Drives: '10 Camaro 2SS/RS CGM LS3 A6
Quote:

Nice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by geminidreams View Post
I wish I had only 10K miles at 2.5 years old.... Try its my DD and I have 47,658 that so sucks.. but what can you do I love to drive it and I guess keep on keeping on..

I get my wheels back tomorrow Yah.... and the graphics will be completed on Tuesday.. should be a total original car driving down that road.. some will like it and some won't and Ill just say Oh well... to each his own lol..
That should be pretty sweet! Can't wait to see it!
Some ProCharger, Alky, CompCams, Brian Tooley, Holley, Livernois, K&N, Ridetech, DSS, Kooks, JDP Motorsports, Pfadt, BMR, Prothane, Weld, M&H, Mickey Thompson, RKSport, Elite, Garys, Defenderworx, Anvil, etc.
thebrainhart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 10:05 AM   #131
JDP Motorsports

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS/ 2016 Camaro SS
Quote:

Very nice!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by geminidreams View Post

Looking forward to seeing your wheels!!!
JDP Motorsports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 08:50 PM   #132
Hnybdgr2010

Drives: Honey Badger
WHATS UP my fellow Utah Camaros!!! Fidel Acosta here, is there any plans for cruising or bbq'n or anything involving a bunch of Camaros coming up,,,, 4/11/2012 through 4/23/2011!!!!!
Old 03-31-2012, 09:23 PM   #133
JDP Motorsports

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hnybdgr2010 View Post
WHATS UP my fellow Utah Camaros!!! Fidel Acosta here, is there any plans for cruising or bbq'n or anything involving a bunch of Camaros coming up,,,, 4/11/2012 through 4/23/2011!!!!!
We have a Dyno Day coming up on April 14th and we'll probably be BBQ as well!! We also need to do a cruise soon!
Old 03-31-2012, 09:48 PM   #134
Hnybdgr2010

Drives: Honey Badger
NICE!!! looking forward to letting Honey Badger loose.. Also we need some Utah Camaros apparel!!! just a thought, i would but a smiley face but i have no clue how to do that soooooo over and out
Old 04-04-2012, 11:00 AM   #135
JDP Motorsports

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hnybdgr2010 View Post
NICE!!! looking forward to letting Honey Badger loose.. Also we need some Utah Camaros apparel!!! just a thought, i would but a smiley face but i have no clue how to do that soooooo over and out
We're working on some t-shirts and decals. Every Utah Camaros member will get a t-shirt and decal.

The 2nd car show of the season is tonight at Jordan Landing. You can find all of this years show dates on thanks2frank.com. They also posted a bunch of pictures from our Utah Camaros Autorama booth HERE.

We ended up taking home 8 awards between JDP Motorsports and Utah Camaros with a Best in Class as well as an Outstanding in Class. Another huge Thank You to Mike and Susan for helping make our booth look outstanding!!!

I hope everyone is having an excellent week!!!
Old 04-05-2012, 02:10 AM   #136
thebrainhart

Drives: '10 Camaro 2SS/RS CGM LS3 A6
Just got back from a quick trip/vacation Tuesday night, me and my sister went to Portland and the Oregon coast for a few days; really we went for the Jazz/Blazers game on Monday night, but we did other stuff too.
We didn't take Lurch, we rented a super hot ford focus

It was fun, got some great pics, sat 3 rows behind the Jazz bench, and apparently the camera zoomed in on us and Craig Bolerjack called us loyal fans on TV

We also got some doughnuts at the world famous Voodoo Doughnut. Bacon and donuts together sound pretty gross, but actually it was pretty good

Here is a small selection of pics:
Attached Images

Some ProCharger, Alky, CompCams, Brian Tooley, Holley, Livernois, K&N, Ridetech, DSS, Kooks, JDP Motorsports, Pfadt, BMR, Prothane, Weld, M&H, Mickey Thompson, RKSport, Elite, Garys, Defenderworx, Anvil, etc.
thebrainhart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 02:49 AM   #137
RogueSS

Drives: Black 2SS/RS M6 #100296
Even better than Voodoo Doughnuts is their collaboration with Rogue Ales. Voodoo Doughnuts Bacon Maple Ale. Thanks to a great friend who works for Rogue I got one. It was amazing.

Next time you're up there be sure to hit Rogue, it's worth it for the food (Their Kobe burgers and beer cheese soup are awesome).

All work by JDP Motorsports

04/14/12: 381 RWHP 383 RWTQ at JDP Motorsports
RogueSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 08:00 AM   #138
Unreal

Drives: 2006 Z06
I went to voodoo when I was up there and was really disappointed. I can name at least 4 local Utah places that are much better.
Old 04-05-2012, 10:16 AM   #139
victoryred1ss

Drives: 2010 SS M6 2016 2SS A8
Have we planned anything for the caravan to C5F 3?
Tune done by JRE
victoryred1ss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 12:06 PM   #140
geminidreams

Drives: ABM 2LT / RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by thebrainhart View Post
Just got back from a quick trip/vacation Tuesday night, me and my sister went to Portland and the Oregon coast for a few days; really we went for the Jazz/Blazers game on Monday night, but we did other stuff too.
We didn't take Lurch, we rented a super hot ford focus

It was fun, got some great pics, sat 3 rows behind the Jazz bench, and apparently the camera zoomed in on us and Craig Bolerjack called us loyal fans on TV

We also got some doughnuts at the world famous Voodoo Doughnut. Bacon and donuts together sound pretty gross, but actually it was pretty good

Here is a small selection of pics:
Nice Pictures Jer and looks like a fun trip.. Did they Win?