Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Autos For Sale / Wanted

Old 01-05-2014, 08:07 PM   #1
TRIPWIRE
Chillin Like a Villain

Drives: 2013 2SS Blue Ray Metallic Dusk Ed.
2010 Camaro 2SS ABM Cammed 23k

So i have had this car since January 2011 when i first got it i bought it used with a little over 20K miles on it, it had silver stripes, chromes grilles on the front and ground effects, the rest of it was stock. As you could imagine it wasnt very long before i started doing mods to it i first did exhaust then i did a cold air intake then i did a ported throttle body then i did long tube headers and a tune, at that point the car had around 353rwhp and 364rwtq. Those were all the mods i had up until the crash. I attached the only picture i have of the crash. So i decided i was gonna go to camarofest with my local camaro club and on the way i rear ended someone cause someone slammed on his brakes and came to a full stop on the highway while going 70 mph. Anyways the damage was only to the front and what you can see in the picture there was no damage to the sides or even to the wheels, i did have the fenders repainted though because one of them got scratched when it got pushed buck from the impact. So there is no actual frame damage what was damaged was the radiator support, that does connect to the frame but the actual frame was not affected so i had the whole radiator support repaired and fixed...they cut it out straightened it then repainted it and welded it back in. The hood was replaced with my friends v6 camaro hood and it was repainted. The shop that did all the work is T&T Performance in fredrick Maryland you can look them up on c5 there a really reputable well known shop and you can even give tim(the owner) a call hes a really nice dude. The reason i choose this shop is because i had previously had all my mods done at the shop before and he told me at the fest that he could get it back to the way i wanted and even better. So what i had installed that wasnt installed before is the ZL1 front end conversion painted and installed that was like $1500 the heritage grille painted to match, and i also got the Cam package and L99 to LS3 conversion done this was around $3000 plus another $450 for a new dyno tune. Now this cam package was designed to be as agressive as possible while using the stock torque converter bringing my car from 353rwhp to 423rwhp. I was really please with the way the car sounded and power gains, and i was really happy with the way it turned out, i really love the zl1 front end. The car was also debaged. I also very recently got new tires i have the micky thompson street comp tires they have like less than 2500 miles on them. With all of my mods together i have close to 10k in it, i also got the aac side markers, k&N cold air intake, 90mm ls7 throttle body, corsa catback exhaust with square tips ($1400), longtube headers and hi flow cats($1200). Now im realistic and i realize im not going to get any of my money back from these mods and thats the reason why the price is the pice but i just wanted you to know that you are getting a whole lot of car. The car has 58900 miles on it right now. The cam has about 15k miles on it. CLTY@live.com

Attached Images

Last edited by TRIPWIRE; 03-11-2014 at 11:16 PM.
TRIPWIRE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2014, 07:51 AM   #2
TRIPWIRE
Chillin Like a Villain

Here's what it sounds like

http://youtu.be/oBMYPpOumqI

http://youtu.be/wixjld15PCo
Old 01-06-2014, 03:11 PM   #3
Casper954

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS
Is it a rebuilt title then?

Appearance: Blacked out tail lights, Oracle Plasma fogs, SLP Carbon Fiber splitter, Carbon Fiber Hash Marks, Carbon Fiber ZL1 hood, 20" Giovanna Kilis rims, Eibach lowering springs

Performance: Straight-piped magnaflow exhaust, K&N intake
Casper954 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2014, 03:39 PM   #4
thallman91

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS VR Vert!
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRIPWIRE View Post
So im selling my 2010 Automatic Aqua Blue Metallic Camaro 2SS. This car has many modifications to it with 423rwhp 401 rwtq. The mods are Custom Cam, valve springs, hardened push rods, ls7 lifters, etc ,L99 to LS3 conversion, Ported Throttle Body, K&N Cold Air Intake, Longtube headers with high flow cats, Corsa Catback Exhaust with Square tips and Dyno Tuned. The tires are also very new with less than 6 thousand miles on them they are mickey thompson street comp tires. Cosmetic Mods are painted heritage grille, ZL1 Front End conversion, Ground Effects, Tinted AAC Led sidemarkers, Debaged, and Chrome Strip on the trunk. This car has 56k miles and two summers ago i got into a crash on the way to a car show the car had over forty thousand miles at this point and this was all front end damage absolutely no frame damage so i took it to T&T Performance in fredrick maryland and had the whole front end repaired, if your a serious buyer i have a whole list of what was done and we can go over it but it was all professionally repaired and the car turned out even better than it ever, was during this time the ZL1 conversion and Custom Cam/ LS3 Conversion was also installed, have a pics of accident email me for more info CLTY@live.com

25000 OBO
Beautiful ride man. I'd take that sweet ride..throw some white rally's on it and have my dream car! Gorgeous! I used to live in Germantown off of Halethorpe. Great town. It was mostly farmland when I lived there.

GLWS
TnT

2011 Victory Red Convertible - 2SS/RS
Completed Mods: Roto-Fab CAI, Side vents, SOLO Cat-Back and High Flow Cats, VR Painted Engine Cover, ZL1 GFX, Hot Wheels Badging and Sills, HWSE Grill, HWSE 20" Wheels
Considering Mods: Backup Camera and internal screen

Fedorov for President! Ovechkin for Vice!
thallman91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 08:29 AM   #5
TRIPWIRE
Chillin Like a Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper954 View Post
Is it a rebuilt title then?
It's not a rebuilt title it's just a regular old title because it was a repair claim under the insurance.
Old 01-07-2014, 08:31 AM   #6
TRIPWIRE
Chillin Like a Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by thallman91 View Post
Beautiful ride man. I'd take that sweet ride..throw some white rally's on it and have my dream car! Gorgeous! I used to live in Germantown off of Halethorpe. Great town. It was mostly farmland when I lived there.

GLWS
TnT
Thanks Bro the only reason I'm selling is because I'm trying to upgrade to a ZL1. Germantown sure has changed a lot even since I've been living there whole different crowd of people I actually just moved to Clarksburg.
Old 01-07-2014, 10:54 AM   #7
Casper954

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRIPWIRE View Post
It's not a rebuilt title it's just a regular old title because it was a repair claim under the insurance.
ok cool could you give me the vin so i could run it?

Appearance: Blacked out tail lights, Oracle Plasma fogs, SLP Carbon Fiber splitter, Carbon Fiber Hash Marks, Carbon Fiber ZL1 hood, 20" Giovanna Kilis rims, Eibach lowering springs

Performance: Straight-piped magnaflow exhaust, K&N intake
Casper954 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 09:01 AM   #8
TRIPWIRE
Chillin Like a Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper954 View Post
ok cool could you give me the vin so i could run it?
2G1FK1EJ5A9114975
Old 01-09-2014, 04:07 PM   #9
Rjizzle10

Drives: '13 Hot Wheels SS
Auto or stick?
Rjizzle10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 04:25 PM   #10
Pi kappa alpha

Drives: SS Vert
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rjizzle10 View Post
Auto or stick?
Read the original post.... first line...
Old 01-09-2014, 07:44 PM   #11
c_LoW29

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS, 2010 Mustang GT
Bump for a beautiful car and a great guy. No hidden problems dealing with Mike straight up kind of guy.
c_LoW29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 08:55 AM   #12
Childs Play
Pizza & Wings Only $12.99

Drives: 2017 Camaro SS
Man... This car has everything I want even up to the corsa exhaust...

DAMNIT I WANT ANOTHER CAMARO!

Unfortunately I have to pay off my other car first... DFKASJLOIWRFJEOIDSJM DKSf

Beautiful car.

Past Rides:
2012 Camaro 2SS/RS M6
2012 Camaro ZL1 A6
2017 Camaro 2SS M6
Childs Play is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 09:50 AM   #13
Rjizzle10

Drives: '13 Hot Wheels SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pi kappa alpha View Post
Read the original post.... first line...
He got a conversion from an L99 to an LS3, was just wondering if that changes the entire transmission or not.
Rjizzle10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 10:39 AM   #14
Childs Play
Pizza & Wings Only $12.99

Drives: 2017 Camaro SS
Nah it doesn't. It just switches a few parts in the engine.

Past Rides:
2012 Camaro 2SS/RS M6
2012 Camaro ZL1 A6
2017 Camaro 2SS M6
Childs Play is offline   Reply With Quote