Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetics and Lighting Modification Discussions

Old 06-06-2013, 02:15 PM   #1
J_Vibe92

Drives: 2013 Mustang 5.0
Non RS to HID Halos

Whats the best way to do this? I have looked into eagle eyes and sypder but dont really know the process of installing.

Is there a easy way to be able to have a switch for the halos, halos with lights, or all off? Im assuming all off would be on the car where i just turn off all lights. I dont use DRL.. so id like a switch capability .

and DIY? i google searched and came up with nada...
Visual mods: Eagle Eyes w/5k hids, Custom Hood Spears, Heritage Grille, Stage 2 LED Dome lights,Transformer Emblems, PD Bezels, 19in Chevy rims with pirellis, Blue painted calipers, GM GFX Front Splitter, 35/20 % Tint, TailLight Tint(charcoal)
1/4 Mile: 13.65 sec @ 102.53 mph R.I.P.
J_Vibe92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 02:56 PM   #2
BudMC77

Drives: 2011 Camaro 1LT
IMO a retrofit is your best option as it is much cheaper to do and you can do it yourself quite easy. AustinJames has done one heck of a writeup for doing this. The link is as followed. I also recommend going through TheRetroSource for your complete system and AAC for the Halos. Doing both at the same time is a time saver. There is also the option of buying the RS headlight housings and just installing them in the place of yours now. This is a little on the expensive side, at least for me anyway. You'd also have to have a harness made by a member on here, 2SSRS, his website is gen5diy.com (a lot of goodies there). Is this the type of conversions that you are looking for?

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=201133
BudMC77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 03:01 PM   #3
J_Vibe92

Drives: 2013 Mustang 5.0
what about eagle eyes and retrofiting them?
Visual mods: Eagle Eyes w/5k hids, Custom Hood Spears, Heritage Grille, Stage 2 LED Dome lights,Transformer Emblems, PD Bezels, 19in Chevy rims with pirellis, Blue painted calipers, GM GFX Front Splitter, 35/20 % Tint, TailLight Tint(charcoal)
1/4 Mile: 13.65 sec @ 102.53 mph R.I.P.
J_Vibe92 is offline   Reply With Quote