Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

B&M Racing
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southwest

Old 09-25-2010, 05:15 PM   #1079
2010 BADSS

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS IOM
Wow! It looks like everyone has been busy modding, while I was out doing my Karate Kid impersonation "Wax on, Wax off". Can't wait to see those lights Audrey and Beth. Jim, get well soon. Tane and Rich, I bet those headers are the bomb! Can't wait to see/hear them.
DSS 9" rear with 3.90 gear
Pfadt suspension/Hotchkiss chassis brace
Forgeline Wheels VR3S/Nitto tires

Beware of the LPE Sisterhood
2010 BADSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 11:42 PM   #1080
Racer-X
Rhymin and Stealin

Drives: The Search is on ABM V6.....
Send a message via MSN to Racer-X
Beth's Scanner and footwells look awesone and thhe LED lights are super cool.

I Make Cars Sound Good.

Enchantment Editions
Arc Audio Competition Team
Image Dynamics Elite Sound Performance Team
Team Stinger
Racer-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 12:36 AM   #1081
Bethgrce

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS Black/IOM
Thanks to Bryan and Ryan my light look terrific!!!! I love them at night!!!! The orange glow inside really looks great too! I think my next mod has got to be some sound You know I have been on the fence and I have listened to everyone's exhausts....I love the Noweeds the best..I know they are pricey....but Thats what I want...now my next question is do I have a good enough exhaust system now that the Noweeds will be able to do what they do well.....or do I need to make someother adjustments??????I want to sound mean and throaty Any ideas from all you modifiers out there?
Also Ivan, can I get some tip extenders from you???I'm not sure if I should do the square or round? What do you have with the Ground Effects?
Bethgrce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 01:02 AM   #1082
Ivan @ Southwest Speed

Drives: '15 Z06, '01 NBM SS, '97 SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010 BADSS View Post
Wow! It looks like everyone has been busy modding, while I was out doing my Karate Kid impersonation "Wax on, Wax off". Can't wait to see those lights Audrey and Beth. Jim, get well soon. Tane and Rich, I bet those headers are the bomb! Can't wait to see/hear them.
Cleaning is something needed!! I have a date with The Sizzle early in the am before Soccer. Looking forward to hittin up some of this Mcguires #9.

...don't you have some lights that need to be installed too??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racer-X View Post
Beth's Scanner and footwells look awesone and thhe LED lights are super cool.
So wth?? Where are the pics man!???? You know this is like Sports Illustrated...pics!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bethgrce View Post
Thanks to Bryan and Ryan my light look terrific!!!! I love them at night!!!! The orange glow inside really looks great too! I think my next mod has got to be some sound You know I have been on the fence and I have listened to everyone's exhausts....I love the Noweeds the best..I know they are pricey....but Thats what I want...now my next question is do I have a good enough exhaust system now that the Noweeds will be able to do what they do well.....or do I need to make someother adjustments??????I want to sound mean and throaty Any ideas from all you modifiers out there?
Also Ivan, can I get some tip extenders from you???I'm not sure if I should do the square or round? What do you have with the Ground Effects?
The noweeds is slick, all inclusive and completely simple to install. That's what the price is for. There are others that are half the price but you'll pay more to install them.

The Cutouts just divert the exhaust down before the mufflers, making them louder. Scott (Jnewberry) and Curt both have exhaust cutouts with stock exhausts. Listen to theirs.

If it's not deep enough, loud enough, and leaves you asking for more power....we got other options there as well.

The tips you're looking for are the MBRP Tips for the OEM GFX. They are made for the rear GFX and fit perfectly. Andre has a set on his car as well.

Lemme know and I'll get you a set.

Ivan
Attached Images

Ivan @ Southwest Speed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 01:04 AM   #1083
Ocikat

Drives: 2012 2LT 45th convertible
anybody looking for something to do tomorrow (Sunday) there is a restored B-17 "The Liberty Belle" out @ Double Eagle airport I believe you can tour the aircraft for free, I bet if you asked nicely you could probably get your car out on the ramp with it for a photo, Flights are also available @ 10:00 AM though it costs $ 430 per person < it costs quite a bit to keep theese warbirds flying > Jackie & I drove out last night to see it, the restoration on this aircraft is beautiful.

Here is a link if you want more info
http://www.zvents.com/albuquerque-nm...elle-b17-rides

Bode Aviation is a proud sponsor of the Liberty Foundation. The B-17 “Liberty Belle” provides passengers an opportunity to take a step back-in-time and gain respect for the men and women who gave so much to protect our freedoms. Flight participants receive a historical briefing about the significance of the B-17 then take to the air for a scenic tour around the local area. Please visit the Liberty Foundation web site for the tour schedule and more information about the significance of the B-17 "Flying Fortress".

Ocikat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 01:13 AM   #1084
Ocikat

Beth, Hope Jim is recovering ok, I'm certain your taking good care of him
" sweetie.......... could ya get me a beer "

Looking forward to seeing new mods on everybodys cars I'm gonna have some catching up to do here
Old 09-26-2010, 01:17 AM   #1085
Ivan @ Southwest Speed

Saw her today in flight...what an honor man.
Attached Images

Old 09-26-2010, 01:20 AM   #1086
Ocikat

Diana,

Wax on, right hand. Wax off, left hand. Wax on, wax off. Breathe in through nose, out the mouth. Wax on, wax off. Don't forget to breathe, very important.

Old 09-26-2010, 01:21 AM   #1087
Ocikat

Nice catch Ivan !!
Old 09-26-2010, 01:26 AM   #1088
Ivan @ Southwest Speed

My Grandpa is writing his second book on WW2. He's a fanatic about military history and the impact that these birds had on the war.

He's been on a journey all over the US interviewing all these old relics of pilots and crewmembers for research on his book.

I'll get a phone call from him when stuff like this happens and he'll tell me..."Ivan, if you direct your attention to oh, about 355 degrees, you'll see a Mitchell B-25 in final approach....they are stopping in today for fuel enroute to a show back east."

This stuff is too cool for me man. I could only wish to meet half the people he's had the honor to meet. Totally awesome.

Ivan
Old 09-26-2010, 01:32 AM   #1089
Ocikat

cool !! tell me about the book next time we see each other, is he involved with the confederate air force at all, lived in south TX a few years & got to see those aircraft quite a bit
Old 09-26-2010, 01:39 AM   #1090
Ivan @ Southwest Speed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ocikat View Post
cool !! tell me about the book next time we see each other, is he involved with the confederate air force at all, lived in south TX a few years & got to see those aircraft quite a bit
Oh you and he need to talk.

I'll get you guys in touch next meet. He's about done with this book. I don't know when it's going to print but of course, I'll be asking him tomorrow.

He just got back from Lubbuck after interviewing some fella who was one of one 2 people who survived a flack attack over Germany. Guy told a pretty awesome/incredible story.

He'll dig talking to you even if you hardly know the differences between elevators and ailerons.

Ivan
Old 09-26-2010, 01:44 AM   #1091
Ocikat

I know what an aileron is ! was thinking of installing a few on the Camaro
Old 09-26-2010, 03:01 AM   #1092
andredmg
Big Nasty

Drives: Chevys lots of em
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bethgrce View Post
Go with electronic cutouts and square tip exhaust. If you want more sound after that I can shoot you all kinds of ideas he he lol.
andredmg is offline   Reply With Quote