Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Old 11-09-2008, 03:02 AM   #15
Milk 1027
Camaro➎ moderator

Drives: '13 BLK 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wm Holden View Post
post up.
http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/bjs/cp.htm

This is where I get most of my info. Probably the only really relieable source.
Old 11-09-2008, 11:37 AM   #16
Jak

Drives: 03 Dodge Dakota
Big . I could never understand the lethal injection. Maybe it's cause I worked around these scumbags for so long, but why would you want to give these pieces of garbage a gentle peaceful passing and this goes for this waste of flesh woman. If it were up to me, they'd feel the same pain an terror their victims felt. Sorry if this comes off as blunt/unfeeling/ whatever, but I'm sick of a system that's more concerned with the criminal's rights then the victims.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milk 1027 View Post
People aren't hung anymore. It's either the injection or gas chamber.
In some rare cases they use the electric chair.
Jak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 03:16 PM   #17
Wm Holden
Yes, that's my real name.

Drives: 2005 LS2 600hp GTO
Question

but in Kenya a 13 year old girl gets stoned to death for being gang raped and reporting it to the police...Yet we can't lock up one single baby murderer???
Magnuson 112HH supercharger at 7.5 psi (Virtual 9.0 liter) 600hp 1 of 2 torrid/red int /A4/05 555r 275/40/R17's Nitto Extreme Drags 1.7 60 ft Car runs high 11's No other mods. I got the first 112HH Magnuson blower ported for a GTO. Now it appears it was also one of the last....

http://www.ribbonprinting.com http://www.personalizedawarenessribbons.com
Wm Holden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 03:30 PM   #18
Inspector 17
I love crepes

Drives: 2017 ZL1 NGM A10
Go listen to Da Lench Mob's song "Capital Punishment in America". There's some info for your term paper and also ideas on what use to take care of scumbags like this lady.
Inspector 17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 08:49 PM   #19
shadowed_Stranger
WAITING!

Drives: 97 V6 5spd
The idea of "not guilty by reason of insanity" pisses me off.

If someone is tried for murder and they seriously WERE insane they are still guilty, am I right? It should be guilty by reason of insanity. If they are that nuts anyway that they go around murdering children they should not be running the streets anyway.
Quote:
Originally Posted by C P View Post
I'll go ahead and say it... how could GM let this happen? They have 5 years to develop the new Camaro and no force field to protect from uninsured drivers???? I'm buying a Honda.
shadowed_Stranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 02:34 AM   #20
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowed_Stranger View Post
The idea of "not guilty by reason of insanity" pisses me off.

If someone is tried for murder and they seriously WERE insane they are still guilty, am I right? It should be guilty by reason of insanity. If they are that nuts anyway that they go around murdering children they should not be running the streets anyway.
Yep.

I mean...if you are willing to kill, I pretty much assume you are insane anyways. I say scrap the good life in an insane assylum and throw their dumb ass in jail. Let them rot right there.

Crazy? YEP! You were crazy for killing your baby! And now you get to spend the rest of your natural life behind bars!!! Better yet, that's worth capital punishment right there. Put to death and lets all move on.

You DO NOT get to rip off your own child's arms and get to walk away a free person. That crime deserves death. I mean...just imagine what was going through that 2 year olds mind when "mommy" was doing that to her. The one person in this world who SHOULD be protecting her with her life!!! UGH!!!!

Just give me 10 minutes with her......please......
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 02:51 AM   #21
headpunter
Not That sad..considering

Drives: Man
Send a message via AIM to headpunter
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAG UR IT View Post
Yep.

I mean...if you are willing to kill, I pretty much assume you are insane anyways. I say scrap the good life in an insane assylum and throw their dumb ass in jail. Let them rot right there.

Crazy? YEP! You were crazy for killing your baby! And now you get to spend the rest of your natural life behind bars!!! Better yet, that's worth capital punishment right there. Put to death and lets all move on.

You DO NOT get to rip off your own child's arms and get to walk away a free person. That crime deserves death. I mean...just imagine what was going through that 2 year olds mind when "mommy" was doing that to her. The one person in this world who SHOULD be protecting her with her life!!! UGH!!!!

Just give me 10 minutes with her......please......

all you need is to have the guards "accidently" wink wink put her in with general population at rec time and they will take care of the problem. even CRIMINALS dont stand for that kind of crap. Kids are way off limits.....
Old 11-10-2008, 03:03 AM   #22
a6pk2go

Drives: ...
I live in Texas and thought they put an express lane in for people like this.
a6pk2go is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 03:11 AM   #23
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
Quote:
Originally Posted by a6pk2go View Post
I live in Texas and thought they put an express lane in for people like this.

only wish. sad day indeed when you can kill a 2 year old and be set free only 2 years down the road.
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 07:36 AM   #24
Jak

Drives: 03 Dodge Dakota
You are so right. No, that could never happen (wink), cause that would be wrong. That's something convicts truly hate, rapists and child molesters. Now technically we as guards are not suppose to know what the convicts in prison for, just like were not supose to know if the mutt has aids or not, (because that's infringing on their rights) but there are ways around it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by headpunter View Post
all you need is to have the guards "accidently" wink wink put her in with general population at rec time and they will take care of the problem. even CRIMINALS dont stand for that kind of crap. Kids are way off limits.....

Last edited by Jak; 11-10-2008 at 08:08 AM.
Jak is offline   Reply With Quote