Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Autos For Sale / Wanted

Old 07-25-2012, 12:10 PM   #1
JDV500

Drives: 2012 SS, M6, White.
2010 & 2011 Ducati's, Aprilia's & more, for sale.

I have several new and like new bikes for sale, dirt bikes, Polaris atv's and Streebikes for sale. Please see my photo album. My job/ deployments doesn't allow me the time to spend to ride and maintain all of these wheels.

Feel free to ask anything about anything.. Many additional pics and extra parts avail. Can deliver, meet halfway.
Priced to sell,

call / text cell; joe, 256-783-4861
Huntsville, Ala

* Know in adv, all bikes are scratch free and in mint condition.
* Many accesories included. Top of the line riding gear, like new and mint condition for sale as well.
* I'm the original owner and have all titles, in my safe.

2011 Ducati 848-EVO Special Edition, Matte White, Red wheels. 1100 miles, w/ many Mods. $12,500
2010 Ducati 848, Stealth, Matte Black Edition, covered in carbon fiber all around, 1200 miles, w/ many mods, $12,000
2010 Ducati 1200, Multistrada-Touring, red, 1500 miles, rear hardcase, Termi full exhaust and ecu installed at dealer, $12,000
2011 Aprilia 1200, Dorsoduro, super motard, white w/ carbon arrow exhaust and race ecu, installed at dealer.1000 miles, $11,000
2010 Aprilia100, RSV4, v-twin, Max Biaggi Race replica, superbike, Black and red. 1000 miles, $11,000
2009 Kawasaki kx450f, dirtbike, monster energy edition, black and green, original everything still like new in every way. Mint, $4,500
2007 Yamaha 450f, dirtbike, White and blue, many mods, perfect looker and in mint running condition, none finer then mine, trust me. $4,000
2007 Polaris Outlaw 450 atv, solid axle,, many mods, perfect, needs nothing. $4,200
2007 Polaris Outlaw 525 atv, independent rear suspension, many mods, perfect, needs nothing. $4,400
** A bunch of r/c airplanes and heli's, gas and electric.Large and small.
** see the album.

Last edited by JDV500; 07-25-2012 at 12:46 PM.
JDV500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 02:17 PM   #2
Topher3134

Drives: delete me
wow what a collection. I had motorcycles coming out that wazzoo before I got married. Over time I didn't seem to ride them and away they went. I think the used duc market is strong but not sure if you have the right prices for that stuff. I think the kx is priced close and the yz450f should sell in the 3000 range. They still had head problems up to that point. But so did eveyone else! Too bad 2 strokes died! The problem with the 848 is you can buy a used 1098 for same money. I do think the 848 is more fun to ride. As in the same fun as a gsxr 750 vs an r1. You should prob check ebay and see what people actually are selling the stuff for. I know it sucks because its all like new but you know how they say it. "you lose 25 percent just driving off the lot" BTW those v4 aprilias remind me of RC45 what a cool sound
Topher3134 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 02:20 PM   #3
stock00ss

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS
I would love to have one of those 450's, you don't happen to need a 99 ext cab Sierra do you?
stock00ss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 07:00 PM   #4
JDV500

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topher3134 View Post
wow what a collection. I had motorcycles coming out that wazzoo before I got married. Over time I didn't seem to ride them and away they went. I think the used duc market is strong but not sure if you have the right prices for that stuff. I think the kx is priced close and the yz450f should sell in the 3000 range. They still had head problems up to that point. But so did eveyone else! Too bad 2 strokes died! The problem with the 848 is you can buy a used 1098 for same money. I do think the 848 is more fun to ride. As in the same fun as a gsxr 750 vs an r1. You should prob check ebay and see what people actually are selling the stuff for. I know it sucks because its all like new but you know how they say it. "you lose 25 percent just driving off the lot" BTW those v4 aprilias remind me of RC45 what a cool sound

Oh Please man,, these are huge discounts, the prices are fair and square from my position, considering the mods, travel time to out of state dealers for maintanance as well as my time and skillset invested, Mailing off ecu's for updates and flashes as well as their overall Mint current condition, vrs what i'm seeing in cycle trader nationwide.

** You really need to weight the factors behind the scenes.

Then again, if i were desperate and had to sell everything, then i'd might be abit more flexible on the pricing...I'd rather thin the herd alittle, then erase the entire bunch of them.
They can sit, their not hurting anything, i still love them all in the stable. And when i occasionally ride them, there's a whole newfound joy and bond that happens all over again.

Topher, you said a buyer could get a used 1098 for the same price as my asking 848. Well, in my mind, if a buyer was shopping in the 848's catagory. price aside, he would be adhering to his skills and abilities, knowing his limitations and benchmark set for himself. buying above and beyond his limits only makes him dead. Now, for me, i would grab a mint, current 848 over a dated and no longer produced/ dated 1098 for the same money, without hesitation. I've left 1098's on the showroom, to stay focused on what i set out for.

* I know alot of guys say, get the bigger bike, you'll grow into it.!! yeah, if you survive the learning curve to reach that point.

You also mentioned ebay, i've been there, as well as other sites, people are crazy with their prices, and need to do some research before they set out to ask what their posting, it's a buyers market. i'm always buying something, and when i have it, i know, i've got the best deal.

You were right with the rsv4, it revs to over 15g and sounds like no other, i think it has the best gearbox i've ever felt.

Last edited by JDV500; 07-27-2012 at 09:10 AM. Reason: Had to edit.
Old 08-02-2012, 12:50 PM   #5
Topher3134

Drives: delete me
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDV500 View Post
Oh Please man,, these are huge discounts, the prices are fair and square from my position, considering the mods, travel time to out of state dealers for maintanance as well as my time and skillset invested, Mailing off ecu's for updates and flashes as well as their overall Mint current condition, vrs what i'm seeing in cycle trader nationwide.

** You really need to weight the factors behind the scenes.

Then again, if i were desperate and had to sell everything, then i'd might be abit more flexible on the pricing...I'd rather thin the herd alittle, then erase the entire bunch of them.
They can sit, their not hurting anything, i still love them all in the stable. And when i occasionally ride them, there's a whole newfound joy and bond that happens all over again.

Topher, you said a buyer could get a used 1098 for the same price as my asking 848. Well, in my mind, if a buyer was shopping in the 848's catagory. price aside, he would be adhering to his skills and abilities, knowing his limitations and benchmark set for himself. buying above and beyond his limits only makes him dead. Now, for me, i would grab a mint, current 848 over a dated and no longer produced/ dated 1098 for the same money, without hesitation. I've left 1098's on the showroom, to stay focused on what i set out for.

* I know alot of guys say, get the bigger bike, you'll grow into it.!! yeah, if you survive the learning curve to reach that point.

You also mentioned ebay, i've been there, as well as other sites, people are crazy with their prices, and need to do some research before they set out to ask what their posting, it's a buyers market. i'm always buying something, and when i have it, i know, i've got the best deal.

You were right with the rsv4, it revs to over 15g and sounds like no other, i think it has the best gearbox i've ever felt.

http://www.cycletrader.com/listing/2...-EVO-101102085

http://www.cycletrader.com/listing/2...1198-104832056

Dont mean to get oyu upset but with things like this ^ which is same bike but brand new it will be hard to get the price your asking. As far as skill it doesn't matter what you think a guys skill is he is gonna buy what he wants if he wants an 848 maybe he is a track superstar or maybe he is a beginner. You don't know. I can tell you in my many years of road racing from 250cc 2 strokes and up that sometimes the guy you least expect is the fastest guy out there. Hell I think Freddie spencer gets out on the track with a 250 ninja and puts stompings on other guys. But back to the point which is that your selling something and like you say its a buyers market. Your at a disadvantage to alot of dealers because they offer in house financing and such which opens up their avail market share. Its like guys on the forum trying to sell used 2010 camaros with superchargers and more for 40k. People either have to have cash or a bank that lets them buy from private party. Then you have cost to value issues. Most financing companies don't see the extra parts as value. Just saying.
Topher3134 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 08:57 PM   #6
JDV500

right on, i appreciate this and i get it, Freddy Spencer.!! Don't leave out Mick Doohan, since you mentioned 2 strokes.

I get the point of if a buyer has a bank backing, then they can buy a busa, just to be seen on it and have street cred, regardless if they can ride or if they pursuit quality and design breakthroughs.
Old 08-08-2012, 08:58 AM   #7
5thGenCamaroKid
No fat chix, car scrapes.

Drives: 2014 GMC Sierra 1500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDV500 View Post
Why is it the buyer's responsibility to pay for what you did as the original buyer to maintain the bike in a well-kept condition? Why is you driving out of state to service the bike important? What time and skillset do you have that I, as a potential buyer, care about? Mods aren't an investment. Period.

All of that "time" you invested was a decision that YOU made. Sure, I'd pay a little more for the comfort of knowing someone took good care of the bike, but with Ducatis, as I understand it, it's part of the terms to keep the warranty, so that's not really an issue.

Moreover, your story conflicts anyway. You're listing them because of all your deployments and not having enough time to ride and maintain, yet you talk about all this time that you invested? Which toys have suffered because of your lack of time? Care to shed light on that to potential buyers? How are they ALL in mint or like new condition with all your time commitments?
5thGenCamaroKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 10:04 AM   #8
JDV500

Hey 5th gen punk.
my story conflicts.? you got to learn some respect, you dipshit. don't come at me with some ill stuff like this you, little hater, man up, and go fix your stupid looking backwards clamps on your cheesy intake pictures you installed wrong, they're not in uniform, pointing oposite each other, attention to detail.
you dont have the brains, understanding or cash flow to hang... you got it.!
Old 08-08-2012, 10:26 AM   #9
JDV500

hey 5th gen KID , you say my story conflicts huh.? i dont have time due to deployments, thats right, i buy, i tinker/ install and i ride when i can. i'm no ranger, just a guy with a job that takes me places. whats the problem.? my free time, my hobby is building, installing and sharing tech data with the dealership on proper setup and what the hot ticket is to get to the good stuff.
The dealer is in the next state away, so to keep in step with the warranty and special tooling involved i have to make the drive, and have the exotic machines taken care of as they deserve aschool trained tech rather then some joker fumbling his way through it, all of my mods are backed, most of them installed by the dealership , the ecu flashes and such, came shipped to me with phone calls from the dealership, they also kept my bikes at times for testing and tuning, as they OFFERED to do upgrades and ecu flashes as revisions to the software.

A potential buyer of a used machine would take peace in knowing thet these bikes were taked care of by a 49yr old with 24 yrs of aircraft mechanical/ inspection experience and/ or the dealership themselves, the bikes are very low miles, a good thing, but in prestine condition, thats how i keep my machines, they've not been abused when i do ride them to work and for joy rides.
They've had the best parts on the market, installed by me or the dealer, most important, the warranty's are intact and thatand a buyer looking in the used sector, could rest in knowing that some scrub, wannabe didn't use vise grips or improper practices on these machines and that if bought, the owner would have a solid sense of security and pride in owning one of them, knowing that the owner wouldn't settle for less then, proper form, fit and function.
All of these bikes, get street time, when i can, or when i get the urge. I have many hobby's and interest, being a single parent and maintaining a social life outside of motorcycling.
Dont come at me or my post with your weak bullshit, your dealing outside of your capabilities it seems. And my skill-set, you said.? Thats a good one. Get off my post and go earn some money, and square yourself away.