Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetics and Lighting Modification Discussions

Old 06-06-2011, 11:46 PM   #113
RocTrux

Drives: Summit White 2011 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by TaylorRyanSS View Post
Its fine if you do not like something, but its the way you say it which sounds rude and childish. I do not like chrome wheels, but I do not bash people on here for having them. If you want respect on here then be respectful.
Tell me who did I bash? No one thats who I say something about chrome rims and everyone with them takes it personal.. geez
Old 06-07-2011, 01:53 AM   #114
mcdoogle6969

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS, 2008 Heritage 300C
Quote:
Originally Posted by RocTrux View Post
Blacked out ... Over rated and played out just like the over priced carbon fiber look any moron with a rattle can of black paint can achieve the so called murdered look more of a Kiddie thing i think a fad.. and for the record I don't like chrome rims either thats for the brothas who like DUBS and think 24" + wheels look good on any car painted wheels = clown car and pin striping on rims is just plain gay..JMO

That's calling out a lot of people about their cars.

Anyways, you seem to hate on everything that isn't your taste.

BTW my car looks nothing like Tag ur it's (he does have a good looking car though)....They are different colors for 1, different rims, and he has hood stripes...while I have a rear window louver, heritage grill, custom black bowties with a punisher skull, his are blue, tint, my stripes are white, his are a off-color white with blue pin-stripe.
The ONLY thing that really sets your car apart from the "Cookie cutter" scene is your stripes, the GFX kit comes as a option from factory, I see you got side fin vinyl, SS badge under "CAMARO", and I seen your grill on multiple Camaros..Soooo...

Last edited by mcdoogle6969; 06-07-2011 at 02:17 AM.
mcdoogle6969 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 05:49 AM   #115
HzMajesty

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS Blk/Blk
Send a message via MSN to HzMajesty
blacked out is over done? i think not!

u'd rather see oranged out, yellowed out, blued out camaros?
JRE Tuned - ARH LT 1-7/8 w/Cats - JRE Rear 4.11 - Borla "S" Cat-Back - CAI by CAI - H&R drop - HURST Shifter - BMR Tunnel Brace; 4 Point Brace; Adjustable Toe Rod; Rear Trailing Arms - Sphon Control Arms - MTI Racing w/Fire Sleeves - Stealth Ambers - GTS Tails - Phantom Grille - Concept LED Sidemarkers - Blacked out logos - Hotchkis Bars & End links - BMR Front Driveshaft Loop (install soon) - BMR Subframe connectors (install soon)

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3813191#
HzMajesty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 09:55 AM   #116
Tshepp
Show & Go

Drives: '10 Camaro 1SS LS3
Quote:
And as for your Hummer I could give a rat's ass about it take that to your Hummer forum I don't know much about Hummers (and don't care to) but I think thats a H3 isn't it ? Thats not even the big boys hummer thats for women and guys that cant afford the real one.. lol..
It's not a big boys hummer? Ask anyone who's tried taking an H2 on good trails, see how far they get...it was purpose-built. And you think I cant afford a real one? You must be joking, kid...not bragging but I think my car stable speaks for itself...
Old 06-07-2011, 09:58 AM   #117
Tshepp
Show & Go

Drives: '10 Camaro 1SS LS3
Quote:
Tell me who did I bash? No one thats who I say something about chrome rims and everyone with them takes it personal.. geez
"and for the record I don't like chrome rims either thats for the brothas who like DUBS and think 24" + wheels look good on any car painted wheels = clown car and pin striping on rims is just plain gay..JMO"

You are entitled to your own opinion, no one is saying your aren't. It's the way you post that comes off as attacking and bashing.
Old 06-07-2011, 10:29 AM   #118
mikeb27

Drives: 2011 Black 2LT
I love the way blacked out Camaros look. There are a lot of mods I don't personally like, but I don't bash them. IMO we all own Camaros, whether they be blacked out, chromed out, sitting on 16s, or sitting on 30s. If you pay for your car, and your mods, then it's your own personal choice and who am I to say anything. Since I am paying for my car, and my mods, I am going to do what I personally like.
Attached Images

mikeb27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 10:32 PM   #119
black.

Drives: IBM 2SS
Quote:
Blacked out ... Over rated and played out just like the over priced carbon fiber look any moron with a rattle can of black paint can achieve the so called murdered look more of a Kiddie thing i think a fad.. and for the record I don't like chrome rims either thats for the brothas who like DUBS and think 24" + wheels look good on any car painted wheels = clown car and pin striping on rims is just plain gay..JMO
HMMM!!!
black. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 05:42 PM   #120
remdds
Floss 'em if you got 'em!

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS L99 CGM
In the words of the great Rodney King, "Can't we all just get along?"

Blacked out looks cool [except on that Prius, but then a Prius in any color looks like s**t!] I personally don't like chrome, but chrome looks good on the other guys car... jus' not mine. Hey, since my Camaro is CGM... what about CGM'd out, but maybe leave a little chrome on the rims?

2010 Camaro 2SS/RS, L99, with K&N CAI, CGM w/silver stripes, chromed tail bezels painted, window tint. Wish List: ZL1 (CGM?)
remdds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 11:34 AM   #121
first one

Drives: SSRS - black, GFX, SSX wheels
Quote:
Originally Posted by first one View Post
You should see the blacked out horse drawn Amish carriages around here. I will post a pic the next time I see one tied to a light pole at Menard's.
As promised:
Attached Images

Old 06-29-2011, 12:04 PM   #122
kennyo

Drives: 2017 2SS Hyper Blue
Quote:
Originally Posted by first one View Post
As promised:
Lol-that's funny-looks like something out of a gothic horror movie.
Didn't realize there was Amish in other places,besides pennsylvania.
kennyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 12:41 PM   #123
c5Legend
Camaro5

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2LT

mine came from the dealer like this. i have no problems with it tho because i havent seen one like this in my area YET.. but yeah i like it.. i dont plan on putting all black rims tho.. maybe something chrome with gunmetal or black inserts..
c5Legend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 10:19 AM   #124
first one

Drives: SSRS - black, GFX, SSX wheels
I like a balance of some chrome parts along side blacked out parts. Too much is well... too much, but done in moderation looks great.
Attached Images

Old 06-19-2012, 02:36 AM   #125
Addiction
It's not just a hobby!

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS
I like the way mine turned out!
Addiction is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 04:26 AM   #126
Genious
Army EOD Tech

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS
I saw this one running around miami one weekend