Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Old 04-26-2013, 08:06 AM   #15
Camper
Banned

Drives: 10' 2SS LS3 M6
no problem
Camper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 08:44 PM   #16
nevrenz

Drives: 2011 RED Camaro
Josh answered emails quickly and shipped my zl1 inspired splitter fast.
Attached Images

nevrenz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 08:35 PM   #17
JustRaf
YOU.ONLY.LIVE.ONCE

Drives: Camaro 2LT/RS 2013
No update yet as today about my tracking number. If no response yet and If I dont have my orders until next Monday a week from now I will definitely dispute the purchase on my credit card.
Old 05-17-2013, 08:56 AM   #18
RPI Designs

Drives: 2016 SS 6 Spd
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRaf View Post
No update yet as today about my tracking number. If no response yet and If I dont have my orders until next Monday a week from now I will definitely dispute the purchase on my credit card.
Please email or call me about this order, so I can get you the information you need. Josh@rpidesigns.com or 888.257.8515. If I'm away from my desk, email is best, I'll get back to you right away.

Thanks
Josh
RPI Designs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 08:56 AM   #19
RPI Designs

Hello!

I am excited to announce that starting June 10th there are going to be some great changes happening at RPI Designs. As many of you know, we manufacture most of the parts we sell, this makes it very difficult for me (Josh) to be running day to day operations and also be in my office by the phone all the time. Because of this, I miss a lot of phone calls, which I hate! With 12 employees around the shop, I need to spend most of my day making sure everything is running smoothly.

So to fix this situation we have hired a full time Technical / Sales /Customer service rep. his name is Don and he will be starting June 10th. Don has over 25 years automotive experience and 15 of those years have been in the automotive aftermarket business specializing in the Corvette and Camaro field, he knows these cars as well as anybody in the business. Most of important is that he truly is a car enthusiast and he loves to talk about cars. Some of you may have already talked to him before and we are so excited to bring him on the RPI team.

Also starting June 10, we have updated our phone system to a fully functional one that will assist you in getting in contact with us. This new system will help make sure even if we are on the phone it will give you an option of holding or leaving a message and I promise you we will return your call. All these changes mean you will now get current updates on your custom parts, help with that install or just to place an order and speak to a live person.

We knew our only short fall was our lack of telephone support and wanted to take this step to provide the best customer service in the business. We welcome your questions or comments.

Thank you for the continued business over the years!
Josh, Owner
RPI Designs, LLC.
Old 05-18-2013, 12:01 AM   #20
muscle96ss

Drives: 02 SS 35th LE Vert, 2013 ZL-1 Vert
Quote:
Originally Posted by RPI Designs View Post
Please email or call me about this order, so I can get you the information you need. Josh@rpidesigns.com or 888.257.8515. If I'm away from my desk, email is best, I'll get back to you right away.

Thanks
Josh
Ummm, ahhhh, according to his post 18 days ago you didn't get back to him right away. Perhaps you should check this forum more often as there seem to be quite a number of similar complaints about your business on a weekly basis.
muscle96ss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 08:50 PM   #21
RPI Designs

Quote:
Originally Posted by muscle96ss View Post
Ummm, ahhhh, according to his post 18 days ago you didn't get back to him right away. Perhaps you should check this forum more often as there seem to be quite a number of similar complaints about your business on a weekly basis.
That is why we are hiring a full time rep, to read the forums, answer PMs, and phone calls as mentioned above. I realize I cannt do it, working 7 days a week. So we are moving very much in the right direction to provide the best customer service possible,

Thank you,
Josh
Old 05-23-2013, 12:06 AM   #22
mc_acoustic

Drives: 2010 1LT Limited Edition Camaro A6
Yeah I ordered an item april 28th. I waited 2 weeks cause the shipping info said "Processing" so I emailed them and they said on the 13th that they did not have the item yet and they were getting it on the 14th of may and theywere shipping it on the 14th aswell. So why say its in stock then?

There website still says "Order Status Processing" and no arrival of the package yet. Being the 23rd....

I understand they are busy... but I am curious to if they have even shipped it at all yet...

I am a patient person, but its pretty bad when I ordered a phone from china with free shipping estamated 20-40 business days. and I received it today.... and I ordered it april 29th..... a day after I ordered from RPI.
mc_acoustic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 09:45 PM   #23
Evil-Bee-NH
603 Camaros

Drives: 2017 NGM I4 1LT Coupe
I bet his thinking is that the new guy up front will solve the issue. hows a receptionist gonna fix their piss poor shipping speeds exactly? Maybe give him a taser so he can motivate you to move faster?

MY 2017 I4 CAMARO BUILD JOURNAL | YOUTUBE | INSTAGRAM | 316RWHP - 385 RWTQ HPTUNERS DYNO TUNE | 12.693s @ 105MPH 1/4 Mile
Evil-Bee-NH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2013, 06:39 PM   #24
RPIDon

Drives: Camaro
Send a message via AIM to RPIDon
Just wanted to post a quick hello and remind you that I will be starting on June 10th at 9:00am . My main goal is to give you the customer the best customer service that can be offered, whether if it is answering technical questions on the phone or answering your emails or checking on a tracking number. I have been in the Aftermarket automotive business for 15 years as a Technical sales rep for SLP performance parts, so I am very familiar with the Camaro brand, but I am also familiar with you the customer as I have attended many of shows and have talked to a lot of you already on the phone or face to face. Anyone that knows me, knows I am a car guy/gearhead and a GM diehard. So if you have any questions, would like to place an order, or even if you have a suggestion, please give me a call I am here to help. My contact information is right below on my signature. Thanks, Don
RPIDon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 06:46 AM   #25
goldenmolly

Drives: 2013 Camaro Convertible RS
I placed an order with RPI on May 4th for several items. I ordered "the only camaro cover that they carry" because of it's supposed quality. The description stated that it was waterproof, which is what I needed while I am completing my garage. It arrived a week later and I put it on my car prior to a rain day. I went out the next morning and the car was soaked.

I also ordered Quarter Trim Inserts and received "Run and Rev Light Trim". A month later, I still do not have the correct part that I ordered.

I have called the business 4-5 times and have never experienced anyone answering the telephone. Josh has responded by email but never has provided a tracking number.

Yesterday I was informed that he would not be shipping the part and would credit my card.

My suggestion is to do business with someone else!
goldenmolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 08:24 AM   #26
RPIDon

HI Goldenmolly, Josh is away from the office this week and I am starting next week June 10th to start answering the phones, but if you you need assistance please email me you phone number and I will see what I can do. Thanks, Don don@rpidesigns.com
Old 06-14-2013, 08:40 AM   #27
RPIDon

Good Morning, All orders no matter how small or large in size are greatly appreciated and will be handled the same way, our goal is 100% customer satisfaction and we will not stop until to we get there. Some orders will ship quickly because they are sitting on the shelf and can ship the same or next day, while some orders may have to be made specially or painted that could take up to 10 business days. We appreciate your patience on the longer orders, we want to make sure the order is correct the first time. This is the busy time of year and since I was hired, Josh has the ability to handle more things at the shop, hire a couple more people to improve on productivity and quality control. I am available Monday to Friday 9:00 am to 5:00 eastern time to handle your questions and orders. If you have any any questions or concerns please let me know. Thanks, Don don@rpidesigns.com or 888-257-8515 ext 2