Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Sponsors Classifieds Marketplace > Interior Parts & Accessories

View our official forum sponsors list.

Old 03-10-2013, 07:37 PM   #225
Chris-10

Drives: 2ss/rs vr 6m
Can you tell me the price of all silver? Ill put my own color in the stripe. Thanks.
Old 03-10-2013, 07:41 PM   #226
Chris-10

Drives: 2ss/rs vr 6m
And all black, haven't made up my mind yet. Thanks
Old 05-07-2013, 02:01 PM   #227
SlyJester7
SoCal HT5 *COTW 8/26/13*

Drives: 2013 SS/RS LS3
Should deff bring the old ones back. I would get them in red for manual
Old 05-07-2013, 04:29 PM   #228
Nutro

Drives: 2011 2SS Synergy Green
Quote:
Originally Posted by southerncarparts View Post
I have 1 Red Automatic set and 2 Blue Automatic sets in the old style still available, and that is it for that style.

However, if the new, vinyl and aluminum racing stripe pedals are more your thing, we're taking orders on those!

These new aluminum pedals--available in both standard non-anodized aluminum finish, and black anodized finish--are gorgeous and sporty, and are finished off with high quality vinyl striping. The striping is available in five different color options: Blue, Green, Yellow, Orange, Burnt Orange (very close to IOM for those who kept asking). Each of these pedals is finished with the same quality machined grid grip pattern as the old style for better foot grip, and with the same heel-toe form and style. Available for both manual and automatic Camaros.

These new pedals will be available to start shipping within 2 weeks of your order, as they are being produced to order for right now until we can get a stock of them on hand. Just head over to Southern Car Parts and check out the Camaro Aluminum and Vinyl Racing Stripe Pedal Sets for more photos, information, and ordering and pricing. Because these are new, and the other pedals from this manufacturer have been so popular, we're selling them at a discount to begin with. Be sure to take advantage of our new product sale and get yourself a great set of racing pedals for your Camaro today!

Thanks,
Matt

How much for the old style red Auto? I PM'd and never got a reply.
Old 08-29-2013, 08:35 PM   #229
southerncarparts

Drives: 2009 Corvette Z06
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nutro View Post
All prices are available, posted right on our website...thanks.
southerncarparts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 08:34 AM   #230
GroundPilot

Drives: 2012 Camaro 2SS/RS "Bridgette"
Any pics yet of the new ones in silver anodized with blue stripe?

Also, I am a local do you allow drive-ups?
GroundPilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 06:23 PM   #231
ICEMAN 316

Drives: FAST
will the burnt orange one match the IOM interior? or will the red one match better? Thanks
ICEMAN 316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 10:26 AM   #232
southerncarparts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nutro View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ICEMAN 316 View Post
will the burnt orange one match the IOM interior? or will the red one match better? Thanks
Burnt orange is a pretty good match...thanks

All prices are posted on our site, just click the link..thanks
Old 11-02-2013, 11:27 PM   #233
The Blue Ox

Drives: 2010 SS L99 Inferno Orange
I would like some pedals like this for an Automatic!
The Blue Ox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 08:27 AM   #234
southerncarparts

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Blue Ox View Post
I would like some pedals like this for an Automatic!
Sorry, that set has been discontinued by the manufacturer. If you're looking for pedals with color like that, all I can offer you at this time would be the pedals with the stripe.

Thanks,
Matt
Old 11-15-2013, 12:42 AM   #235
shrinkdoc

Drives: SRT Yugo GT Super Sport with Manual
Quote:
Originally Posted by southerncarparts View Post
Ok, so, this style of Racing Pedal for the Camaro is being discontinued and the manufacturer is no longer making them. My warehouse manager just informed me we actually still have sets of all colors available in the old style, for both manual and automatic, and will continue selling them until our stock has run dry. To facilitate moving them more quickly, too, we've dropped their price on sale. If you're looking for this style billet pedal:

Head over to Southern Car Parts right now and purchase one of the last remaining Billet Aluminum Color Anodized Camaro Racing Pedal Sets that will be available anywhere. Again, the manufacturer is discontinuing production on these so the stock existing on our shelves, and those of our competitors, is all that remains!

However, if the new, vinyl and aluminum racing stripe pedals are more your thing, we're now accepting pre-orders on those!

These new aluminum pedals--available in both standard non-anodized aluminum finish, and black anodized finish--are gorgeous and sporty, and are finished off with high quality vinyl striping. The striping is available in five different color options: Blue, Green, Yellow, Orange, Burnt Orange (very close to IOM for those who kept asking). Each of these pedals is finished with the same quality machined grid grip pattern as the old style for better foot grip, and with the same heel-toe form and style. Available for both manual and automatic Camaros.

These new pedals will be available to start shipping within 2 weeks of your order, as they are being produced to order for right now until we can get a stock of them on hand. Just head over to Southern Car Parts and check out the Camaro Aluminum and Vinyl Racing Stripe Pedal Sets for more photos, information, and ordering and pricing. Because these are new, and the other pedals from this manufacturer have been so popular, we're selling them at a discount to begin with. Be sure to take advantage of our new product sale and get yourself a great set of racing pedals for your Camaro today!

So, with extremely limited supplies available on the older style pedal move quickly if you want to pick one up before they're all gone! As for the new pedals, the sooner you order the earlier in line you'll be for them once the first batch is released to the public. Be sure to take advantage of our current sales available on both styles that we're offering to promote moving the old stock out and raising interest in the new one!

Thanks,
Matt

**Note: Color options for the older pedal styles are almost all sold out. Please call our offices at (770)919-1433 before ordering to ensure that the set you are looking for is still in stock.**
I'd like to order a set of the annodized set in grey or silver for a manual setup.
shrinkdoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 08:19 AM   #236
southerncarparts

Quote:
Originally Posted by shrinkdoc View Post
I'd like to order a set of the annodized set in grey or silver for a manual setup.
Do you mean these right here?

http://www.southerncarparts.com/2010...et-p-2927.html

Let me know if there's anything I can help you with. My office number is 770-919-1433.

Thanks,
Dave
Old 12-20-2013, 02:13 PM   #237
cliffdog89

Drives: 2LT/RS M6 '12 Camaro
I don't know who the manufacturer is but if you have any sway over what they are producing - I like the old style.
Old 12-28-2013, 07:16 AM   #238
southerncarparts

Quote:
Originally Posted by cliffdog89 View Post
I don't know who the manufacturer is but if you have any sway over what they are producing - I like the old style.
We'll keep you posted...