Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southeast

Closed Thread

Old 01-15-2011, 12:14 PM   #281
Erik@Torq

Drives: '10 SS + '04 Z16 Z06 S/C
Send a message via MSN to Erik@Torq
Any more people confirming that they are coming?

As mentioned before we re offering dyno runs at a huge discount but spots are limited, so if that is of interest lest us know so we can put you on the list!

Hope to see you all tomorrow guys, looks like awesome weather

/Erik
Old 01-15-2011, 01:03 PM   #282
xavier02832

Drives: 13 ZL1-SOLD, 13 GT500-Sold
Eric, I'm down for a couple runs on the dyno. Add me to the list !!!!!!
Old 01-15-2011, 01:16 PM   #283
xpanda305x
Banned

Drives: Dark Knight
i will be heading out tomorrow! but i gotta leave at 3 :(
Old 01-15-2011, 06:16 PM   #284
Thesnipper
TRI-COUNTY CAMAROS

Drives: camaro 2ss/rs 2011
I'll be there count me in for the dyno
Old 01-16-2011, 02:32 PM   #285
xpanda305x
Banned

its was a blast! glad to see the member out there! dyno was amazing!!! thumbs up and hats off to erik and paul!!!! hope everyone had a goood time. hear some MEAN ass camaros! and nice numbers btw!!! too bad some people couldnt make it. and some...well...rather not go into it > hahaha.

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch 3G Slide using Tapatalk
Old 01-16-2011, 02:54 PM   #286
GreenMonster
Its all about the U

Drives: 2010 SGM
^^^^ for sure!! The meet today was amazing. Great cars great people great time. Look forward to doing it again in FEB. Thanks to all the people that made it and a special s/o to Erik and Paul for hosting it.
Old 01-16-2011, 05:15 PM   #287
cmcorton
BLACK MAMBA

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS LS3
Send a message via ICQ to cmcorton Send a message via Yahoo to cmcorton
Thanks Torq

It was great meeting everyone there and checking each others cars. Thanks to Erik and Paul for hosting again. Meet alot of guys hope to get to know all of you better in the months to come. Chuck
Old 01-16-2011, 06:37 PM   #288
FastEddie
Account Suspended

Drives: 2010 IOM LS3 2SS/RS Camaro
Dyno day @ Torq

It was really good to see my Fellow area Camaro enthusiasts, swap stories, drool over each other's rides and trade ideas today. Major props to Torq for having us all! There were plenty of engine bays to hover over as well as some really nice performance and appearance mods that may find a home on my ride. The turnout was not as good as last time(it's QUALITY not QUANITY that counts) but the weather was better and "the love" was there. For those who were unable to make it I have to tell you You missed out on an awesome steak and lobster buffet. There were also lapdances available while we waited for our turn on the dyno. (Needless to say I was in NO RUSH). The free gas cards were a nice touch. What I am most excited about today's meet was finding out my cars rwhp (362 stock) and running a 12.4 simulated 1/4 mile! I couldn't imagine a more ideal car club meet. I'm gonna tape my printout to my bathroom mirror so my Camaro euphoria can begin while I brush my teeth, and not at the front door. I like driving my car THAT much more after today.
Old 01-17-2011, 09:37 AM   #289
Thesnipper
TRI-COUNTY CAMAROS

I had a blast yesterday with my fellow camaro owners and seeing my car pull a 392hp n 446 torq at the wheels had me driving home really happy. Thank you Erick n Paul for a good time i'll be seeing u guys soon for more power lol. I love my bumble bee
Old 01-17-2011, 09:43 AM   #290
xpanda305x
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by FastEddie View Post
It was really good to see my Fellow area Camaro enthusiasts, swap stories, drool over each other's rides and trade ideas today. Major props to Torq for having us all! There were plenty of engine bays to hover over as well as some really nice performance and appearance mods that may find a home on my ride. The turnout was not as good as last time(it's QUALITY not QUANITY that counts) but the weather was better and "the love" was there. For those who were unable to make it I have to tell you You missed out on an awesome steak and lobster buffet. There were also lapdances available while we waited for our turn on the dyno. (Needless to say I was in NO RUSH). The free gas cards were a nice touch. What I am most excited about today's meet was finding out my cars rwhp (362 stock) and running a 12.4 simulated 1/4 mile! I couldn't imagine a more ideal car club meet. I'm gonna tape my printout to my bathroom mirror so my Camaro euphoria can begin while I brush my teeth, and not at the front door. I like driving my car THAT much more after today.

haha your car ran great bro!!! it was a good meet! cant wait till next months!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thesnipper View Post
I had a blast yesterday with my fellow camaro owners and seeing my car pull a 392hp n 446 torq at the wheels had me driving home really happy. Thank you Erick n Paul for a good time i'll be seeing u guys soon for more power lol. I love my bumble bee
brooo! that was JAW DROPPPING!!! lmaooo congrats! ima be waiting for those dyno print outs on here!!!! lmaoo!
Old 01-17-2011, 09:47 AM   #291
cmcorton
BLACK MAMBA

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS LS3
Send a message via ICQ to cmcorton Send a message via Yahoo to cmcorton
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedDragonSS View Post
Hows it going everyone? My names Adrian, Just got my Victory Red SS this weekend and I am loving it.. been surfing the site for a few day now and found this post. Count myself in as well as my two brothers they both own Camaros as well. I know there is a meet on the 16th in Miramar which I would love to attend if possible, but has there been any other talks of a meet further South? Maybe there can be two locations? Every other weekend or something of that nature? Anyways I look forward to meeting you all sometime soon.. Until then if you see a red SS with a driver with a grin from ear to ear speeding past you its me...lol
Take Care Adrian
Well Adrian, I was the first to see you drive up to Torq's and you are right you had a grin from ear to ear. It was nice meeting you and your wife I hope you can confince your brothers and Father to make the next meet. It will be a great family gathering. Btw, I know you live south there are a few guys that live that way and you can make it to both meetings. They will always be on different dates. I believe his name is Brian. Just reach out to him. See ya next month. Start saving up for the mods the two car garage can wait a few years lol
Old 01-17-2011, 10:06 AM   #292
xpanda305x
Banned

yeah man^ nice meeting you! goodlucking with the supercharger too!!!

meeting is next month!
Old 01-17-2011, 03:52 PM   #293
Thesnipper
TRI-COUNTY CAMAROS

Quote:
Originally Posted by xpanda305x View Post
haha your car ran great bro!!! it was a good meet! cant wait till next months!!!

brooo! that was JAW DROPPPING!!! lmaooo congrats! ima be waiting for those dyno print outs on here!!!! lmaoo!
Thank you bro definitely I'll posting the dyno prints once i get them from Paul.
Old 01-19-2011, 09:08 PM   #294
Dylanx
Eat. Sleep. Race.

Drives: 2014 Camaro 2SS 1LE
Send a message via AIM to Dylanx
When/where do you guys meet? To race or just to meet? I'm Dylan and I have a 2011 CGM LS
Closed Thread