Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Exterior Parts & Accessories

Old 02-10-2012, 10:55 PM   #15
SS Drifter

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS L99
I'm not trying to hijack the thread but I'm looking for stock hood. If anyone is thinking about replacing their stock Rally Yellow hood they should contact me. Maybe some cash towards one of towards one these composite hoods or you don't want be stuck with your old hood??? In respect of the OP don't post a reply to this post. PM me or post in my WTB thread.
SS Drifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 10:51 AM   #16
BAWLZ SS

Drives: '10 Camaro LS3 2SS/RS, 1968 Nova
Quote:
Originally Posted by SS Drifter View Post
I'm not trying to hijack the thread but I'm looking for stock hood. If anyone is thinking about replacing their stock Rally Yellow hood they should contact me. Maybe some cash towards one of towards one these composite hoods or you don't want be stuck with your old hood??? In respect of the OP don't post a reply to this post. PM me or post in my WTB thread.
Hey u should PM one of the members on here. He has a stock hood in perfect condition that he was selling. He also changed his hood. He still might have it! Pm him. Here u go. http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=134823
Performance- Kooks Headers w/HF cats, ZL1 Corsa exhaust, VMax, CAI Inc. CAI, MGW shifter, RX CC Suspension - KW V3 Coilovers/ Full PFADT & BMR suspension Appearance - ZL1 Fascia/Sides/ Diffuser, AAC Afterburners, RK Sport 3pc Spoiler, SLP Black out Kit
BAWLZ SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 10:50 PM   #17
VanquisherSS
Hasbin of Stock Bottom HP

Drives: CTS-V Coupe, 04 TT Viper
So when is the group buy actually going down? Enough people to place an order?
VanquisherSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 10:58 PM   #18
ArmoSS

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by VanquisherSS View Post
So when is the group buy actually going down? Enough people to place an order?
So far I only have 1 person for sure...Inferno LS3. The rest is just speculation. Are you in for sure?
ArmoSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 12:01 PM   #19
VanquisherSS
Hasbin of Stock Bottom HP

Drives: CTS-V Coupe, 04 TT Viper
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmoSS View Post
So far I only have 1 person for sure...Inferno LS3. The rest is just speculation. Are you in for sure?
I can't say I'm in for sure. I'm waiting on a few things to go through before I make a final commitment. I'll be watching the thread closely.

Do you have a cutoff timeframe with the vendor?
VanquisherSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 05:38 PM   #20
ArmoSS

Quote:
Originally Posted by VanquisherSS View Post
I can't say I'm in for sure. I'm waiting on a few things to go through before I make a final commitment. I'll be watching the thread closely.

Do you have a cutoff timeframe with the vendor?
I haven't confirmed with him the cutoff point, but it's only fair for the people that are interested to get it going soon.
Old 02-15-2012, 08:58 AM   #21
chevy 3
NEcamaro5

Drives: Black 2ss rs 1LE
Life really can take turns some good some bad. I was trying for this hood deal last week and life kinda put a wrench in the works for me. Now the up side .... My bro Jim is as cool as the day is long .. No kiding! Jim saw I wanted this hood pretty bad and couldn't do it sooo my bro found one on eBay and had it deliverd. I wish I could of showed you all the look on my face when the truck pulled up the drive and pulled out this big box. He never said nothing. I had that feeling when I saw the label on the box and kept saying no you didn't!!!jim said I deserved that hood and I was a great bro so here. Right out of the box the hood fit like a glove. I had to raise the latch a little but now closes just fine and looks frigging sick. Did I say my brother Jim is as cool as the day is long. Thanks Jim you rock.
Thoe I wish I coulda jumped on this deal with you guys i wish you all luck on your perchase.
chevy 3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 01:57 PM   #22
Inferno LSX
Supercharged LSX

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS Black/Carbon Fiber
Quote:
Originally Posted by chevy 3 View Post
Life really can take turns some good some bad. I was trying for this hood deal last week and life kinda put a wrench in the works for me. Now the up side .... My bro Jim is as cool as the day is long .. No kiding! Jim saw I wanted this hood pretty bad and couldn't do it sooo my bro found one on eBay and had it deliverd. I wish I could of showed you all the look on my face when the truck pulled up the drive and pulled out this big box. He never said nothing. I had that feeling when I saw the label on the box and kept saying no you didn't!!!jim said I deserved that hood and I was a great bro so here. Right out of the box the hood fit like a glove. I had to raise the latch a little but now closes just fine and looks frigging sick. Did I say my brother Jim is as cool as the day is long. Thanks Jim you rock.
Thoe I wish I coulda jumped on this deal with you guys i wish you all luck on your perchase.
AMS or Terminator? Any pics?
Old 02-15-2012, 07:56 PM   #23
chevy 3
NEcamaro5

Name:  iphone pics 496.jpg
Views: 2352
Size:  170.8 KB

Name:  iphone pics 494.jpg
Views: 2420
Size:  172.8 KB

Name:  iphone pics 498.jpg
Views: 2282
Size:  119.9 KB

Name:  iphone pics 497.jpg
Views: 2401
Size:  123.7 KBthe terminator.
Old 02-15-2012, 08:05 PM   #24
chevy 3
NEcamaro5

this hood is very well made.I havent taken the inside rain gaurds off yet but when i do ill post pics.It was a littile diff driving.After a couple miles i was getting use too the hight diff.the window wash spray tips were a littile tricky to get in also.
Old 02-17-2012, 08:43 PM   #25
ArmoSS

Nice...glad to hear it's a great fit.
Old 02-19-2012, 10:39 PM   #26
joe11ss
5GCRGV Member

Hoods

Is there a lift compared to stock on either one of these? I'm looking into the AMS one.
joe11ss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 12:28 AM   #27
ArmoSS

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe11ss View Post
Is there a lift compared to stock on either one of these? I'm looking into the AMS one.
Do you mean if it's a cowl hood? Sorry, maybe I'm not understanding correctly, but if so...then yes, it is. Please let me know if you decide for sure.
Old 02-21-2012, 12:29 AM   #28
ArmoSS

Need just TWO more people to confirm and commit.