Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Member Car Journals

Old 05-03-2013, 12:23 PM   #141
kold

Drives: 2011 LS White Camaro
Legit just when i think my favorite ZL1 cant get better you come out with this!!!!!!! Looks freaking amazing man, cant wait to see wht else u do to it :re spekt:
kold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 01:20 PM   #142
Deke736
COTW 12/3/12

Drives: 2012 Ashen Gray ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by charlietuna View Post
my condolences to you I know how hard it can be to loose a beloved pet.

the car is amazing you need to bring that Z up to Chicago or tell me if you are going to a show close by so I can check it out.
Charlie- if I ever make it up to the Chicago area, I will let you know! I'll also be at Camaro5Fest in August, so if you're there stop by and say hello!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Modern07 View Post
Hey - I have a question - where did you get the trunk lid mat made with your number etc?

It's awesome!
I ordered it from here: http://www.jarheadbobandmax.com/

They are also on Facebook here: https://www.facebook.com/pages/jarhe...318055?fref=ts

They are not inexpensive, but they can do whatever design you want and the result is top quality. Scott was great to deal with and very responsive. I actually worked with him through the Facebook page to order mine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MackMan View Post
Sorry about your loss man. Animals become part of the family and it is just as hard to lose a pet as it is a family member or friend. She's in a better place without pain, that's the best thing.

On a side note, your car is so damn sexy! hah. Love the red grill lights and I can't wait to see what the new NightOwl kit will be doing with your car. I'm a fan of everything you've done so far. Very tasteful and unique. Well done!
Quote:
Originally Posted by kold View Post
Legit just when i think my favorite ZL1 cant get better you come out with this!!!!!!! Looks freaking amazing man, cant wait to see wht else u do to it :re spekt:
Thanks guys! I definitely appreciate the compliments!
Old 05-03-2013, 06:40 PM   #143
Modern07
Mid-Florida Camaro Club

Drives: 2019 ZL1 on Order
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deke736 View Post

I ordered it from here: http://www.jarheadbobandmax.com/

They are also on Facebook here: https://www.facebook.com/pages/jarhe...318055?fref=ts

They are not inexpensive, but they can do whatever design you want and the result is top quality. Scott was great to deal with and very responsive. I actually worked with him through the Facebook page to order mine.
Thanks!
Old 05-08-2013, 09:40 PM   #144
Deke736
COTW 12/3/12

Dropped my Camaro off at the body shop yesterday for them to start repairing the damaged rear quarter and fascia today. Luckily, the guy that backed into me stayed true to his word and and sent the shop payment out of his own pocket before he even had my car! He also went with the shop I wanted even though it wasn't the cheapest (the shop he asked me to go to was). I have heard nothing but great things about this shop, so I should have my ZL1 back on Friday good as new!
Old 05-09-2013, 08:12 AM   #145
SilverSlayer-SS
SoCal HT5

Drives: 2010 SS , 2014 SS
MAN THIS IS ONE HELL OF A SEXY BEAST ! love the pictures !
Old 05-11-2013, 10:32 PM   #146
vroomapunk
[COTW 5/12/14]

Drives: 2012 CRT NF Cammed 2SS/RS For Sale
Quote:
Originally Posted by silveradolt View Post
Do you collect comic books and Pokemon cards?
If you're calling him a nerd, then Im proud to call myself one. His car is so bad ass
Old 05-12-2013, 12:42 PM   #147
pierre777
HT5 COTW 9/3/2012

Drives: Cyber Bullet
Send a message via Skype™ to pierre777
Hey don't listen to the comment haters gonna hate your car is my favorite ZL1 by far
Old 05-12-2013, 12:46 PM   #148
swizlstik

Drives: 2018 Garnet ZL1
Quote:
WOW!!!
Old 05-12-2013, 10:14 PM   #149
Deke736
COTW 12/3/12

Quote:
Welcome to Camaro5, buddy! If you don't like my car you better not spend too much time looking around these build threads! Lights are everywhere!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vroomapunk View Post
If you're calling him a nerd, then Im proud to call myself one. His car is so bad ass
Quote:
Originally Posted by pierre777 View Post
Hey don't listen to the comment haters gonna hate your car is my favorite ZL1 by far
Thanks guys! I am not too worried about some comments from a guy that joined Camaro5 2 days ago and doesn't even own a Camaro!

Just yesterday I was attending a show at a local Chevy dealership and I was asked by management if I did professional installs on custom lighting because they had Camaro customers ask for them all the time! Ha! I must be doing something right!
Old 05-12-2013, 10:28 PM   #150
Deke736
COTW 12/3/12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deke736 View Post
Dropped my Camaro off at the body shop yesterday for them to start repairing the damaged rear quarter and fascia today. Luckily, the guy that backed into me stayed true to his word and and sent the shop payment out of his own pocket before he even had my car! He also went with the shop I wanted even though it wasn't the cheapest (the shop he asked me to go to was). I have heard nothing but great things about this shop, so I should have my ZL1 back on Friday good as new!
Thought I would provide an update on my repairs- I picked up the Camaro on Friday before close. I have to say, the work was perfect and you can not even tell it was ever hit! While it sucks getting backed into, I have to say the car is back to it's previous condition. I am definitely happy to finally have this behind me!
Old 06-01-2013, 11:22 AM   #151
c4maroboy
[HOONIGAN]

Drives: 2012 ZL1 #1848[The HOONIGAN MOBILE]
i feel for you with the loss of your good buddy. I too have been down that road before with one of my dogs. I got my first boxer when i was very young, just a little over four years old. I immediately grew attached to him and made him a big part of my childhood. unfortunately, when he was young he broke his front leg in two places and required serious surgery. For the rest of his life he walked around with numerous screws and plates in his leg but still was able to function very well. Buddy lived to be almost ten, in the few years he suffered from liver issues which ulitmately was the end for him. I know that when i lost him i was changed forever. these dogs are such a blessing but they really do break your heart.
Old 06-01-2013, 11:53 AM   #152
aquablueL99
Jackson's COTW

Drives: 1968 Camaro & 2010 Camaro 2SS
Daisy

Deke,
As good looking as that ZL1 is, Daisy is just as cool. What a wonderful part of your life. She looked like she so enjoyed life with you and your family...

I would say she lives on. Wow, what a thought.....Daisy the ZL1!!...

Kurt ABL99...
Old 06-01-2013, 12:55 PM   #153
Ponte

Drives: 2011 Camaro
Looks awesome! I love this car!
Old 06-01-2013, 02:23 PM   #154
45TH RS

Drives: 2012 45TH 2LT RS
Just read through your build thread for the first time ... all I can say is 'wow' what a great looking ZL1! Nice job on your mods! Also, I was very sorry to read about the loss of your best friend Daisy!

Tags
218, agm zl1, deke, deke736