Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Mid-Atlantic

Old 08-20-2012, 06:53 PM   #183
SILVERHAWK

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS, '22 Silverado Z71
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wuiquen View Post
oh and yes.. that size and location would be killer for ours... I was thinking the front splitter would a a good place too.. idk yet... Im in the process of repainting my engine cover now.. I got my vinyl and new decals today.. I think the new decals are pretty cool... post pics later

He cut yours already?????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PM me the details.
Old 08-20-2012, 07:10 PM   #184
Wuiquen

Drives: 2018 Hot Red ZL1
nahhh.. he hasnt I couldnt even talked to him he wasnt there... Ill go tom again. hopefully hell do mine tom if he can..welll see....
Old 08-20-2012, 08:36 PM   #185
bluebox

Drives: '12 1SS LS3 IBM/SIM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SILVERHAWK View Post
No, actually outside........at least thats what I am going to be ordering....especially with tinted windows.

If you would like I can see if I can get yours in a cling decal?
No, that's cool. Stock windows, mine was destined for the center rear anyway, I've taped other logos there before and you can't tell the difference!

And if I end up the only one asking for silver, trust me, it's ok if it's easier to get white along with the others. Probably won't be a big difference anyway - I'm not picky!

Now: Invo's on Nurburgs | Ext. Eng. catch can | heritage grille
Next: a few Pedders bits, tighten it up | better sways | drop coils, maybe | CAI, exhaust, JRE tune
Then I'm done, I swear.

bluebox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 06:47 AM   #186
Trailbreaker77

Drives: 2010 Transformers Edition
Quote:
Originally Posted by ontheaccount View Post
Would you be OK with meeting at my place? Reason for that is I'm right in the middle of about 4 others riding with me. If so I will PM you my address and a google map with it marked on it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nvincent4708 View Post
Vincent,

It's your brother that lives in my neighborhood right? I don't know if the other Camaro owner that lives in my neighborhood at the last meetup in Dover has a Camaro 5 account so I don't know how to get a hold of him. Are you OK with meeting up at my place for the cruise to Hooters?

I'm about 15 minutes away from that Hooters I was going to take Old Baltimore Pike/281 to S. Chapel St./72 which just turns into Kirkwood highway. I figure the less roads we take the better chance we have to all stick together.

I figure if everyone comes to my place there would be about 8-10 of us, I've already got 3 others washing their rides at my place.

Quote:
Jim,

I just got you message I've been away almost all of last week camping and getting stupid. I will put my decal order in when I decide what I want to do the Camaro is covered in dust I've not had it out since our last meetup. I'm flip-flopping on the color red or yellow.
Trailbreaker77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 11:05 AM   #187
SILVERHAWK

Okay, I was hoping to get the order in tomorrow........ maybe I will get 2 yellow and 2 red (assuming VR) small decals. I have to get some extra to make the 50 anyway. someone will take them.
Old 08-21-2012, 01:32 PM   #188
Wuiquen

well you can count mine in.. for the pricing i guess.. He is cutting me some in signal red and white.. it should be done by tom but I cant pick them up.. Glad that he said yes to cutting in my vinyl.. Ohh yeah I finished my engine cover.. i think it looks pretty good..
Old 08-21-2012, 03:39 PM   #189
Twoblindsheep
[COTW 1/6/14]

Drives: 2017 1LE
Quote:
I spoke with Luke at Hooters yesterday and let him know that we would be coming. 35-40 members with about 30 cars. They seem excited to have us coming. I asked him to reserve indoor seats with outdoor seats on standby, so if it's not too hot we can sit outside. He wanted to talk with the other manager, Mark so that they could set up the food and drink specials for us. They said they would contact me once they figure it out.

They are going to do their best to save as many spots as they could for us out front but with them sharing the strip mall lot they could not guarantee that we would all be right next to each other. There will be plenty of spaces though.

Looks like we are all set. I'll post other details as I receive them from Hooters. Looking forward to the meet-up.
sweet! i cant wait! ive been looking forward to this after coming back from camaro5fest
Twoblindsheep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 04:51 PM   #190
Trailbreaker77

Drives: 2010 Transformers Edition
Quote:
Sounds good. I know your neighborhood. You can just send me your street address. What time are you thinking at meeting at your place? 12:30?
Sounds good to me 12:30 should give us plenty of time. PM incoming
Trailbreaker77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 05:13 PM   #191
Wuiquen

ohhh I forgot to mention this. but my decals are going to be 7''x idk.. whatever it comes out to.. thats what he said.. lol.. probably like 1 1/2... but yeah.. im alsooo really exciteddd about this wknd.. work was going to change my days off and i was like F... noooo... no this wknd... I had this planned for tooo long now........
Old 08-21-2012, 06:07 PM   #192
SILVERHAWK

Sounds good Mark, thanks for all the help getting this one together. Weather last time I checked was absolutely perfect....lets hope it stays that way, but like the old saying goes...."If you don't like the weather in DE, don't worry, just wait an hour and it will change. I think we will be fine with parking, even if we have to stack a row....not like any of us will be going anywhere for a few hours. LOL
Old 08-21-2012, 06:10 PM   #193
SILVERHAWK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wuiquen View Post
ohhh I forgot to mention this. but my decals are going to be 7''x idk.. whatever it comes out to.. thats what he said.. lol.. probably like 1 1/2... but yeah.. im alsooo really exciteddd about this wknd.. work was going to change my days off and i was like F... noooo... no this wknd... I had this planned for tooo long now........

thats alright i was going to have him make one that was as big as the rear window of my pickup truck...he said...no problem but that might look a little ridiculous.
Old 08-21-2012, 06:11 PM   #194
SILVERHAWK

As far as people meeting at Jake's........

I am figuring that RT 1 will be a little easier than Rt 13....hopefully most if not all of us have EZ Pass... if not we will just have to pull over twice to keep everyone together.

ANY LAST MINUTE REQUESTS FOR DECALS PLEASE TRY AND GET THEM TO ME BY TOMORROW MORNING....WILL TRY TO GET THEM CUT AND READY FOR THURSDAY
Old 08-21-2012, 06:32 PM   #195
ChevyXtC

Drives: '10 CGM SS/RS LS3
Quote:
As far as people meeting at Jake's........

I am figuring that RT 1 will be a little easier than Rt 13....hopefully most if not all of us have EZ Pass... if not we will just have to pull over twice to keep everyone together.
I thought you and George we're paying for all our tolls. j.k bro. I don't have ezpass, but I can see if my tag is still linked to and borrow my dad's. Just a reminder tho, weekend is double toll fare.
Old 08-21-2012, 06:55 PM   #196
Wuiquen

no EZpass here either.... sorry guys...

About the tolls thats true.. oh well.. all we have to do is count the pppl that dont have EZpass and have one of us collect money and pay for all the cars so its only one stop.. and the rest can roll and so no one really have to pull over but slow down a bit..