Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 12-14-2008, 10:14 AM   #1
VictoryRed08

Drives: 08 Cobalt LT2,
What Cold Air Intake should I buy?

Hey Guys,

I was curious if anyone could give me information on which cold air intake to buy. I currently have a K&N air filter but would like a little more power and fuel efficiency. I'm sure you're wondering why i don't just get a K&N, this is because i called up my local part place (they normally have good deals) and, in CAD, it's going to cost me $365, i was expecting something more in the 250-300 range as we bought my Dad a K&N CAI a while back for his Yukon at $270.

Any suggestions with good brands or online manufacer that doesn't charge an arm and a leg to ship to Canada.

Thanks alot.

Also if you can provide me with the warranty on it too that'd be awesum.
VictoryRed08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008, 10:35 AM   #2
ShnOmac

Drives: 2006 Silverado SS, 2009 G8 GT
Kinda hard to say since there is not a whole lot of aftermarket info out there yet........... If ya want one right off the bat you could order the GMPP CAI that you can order with the car. If you want to be able to compare a few different options your going to have to wait until the aftermarket companys can get there hands on Camaros and do their testing.
ShnOmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008, 11:47 AM   #3
VictoryRed08

Drives: 08 Cobalt LT2,
I mean with regards to my cobalt, what would be good, this is info that i will most likely carry with me when i buy my camaro, i'm looking for a brand that i can trust.
VictoryRed08 is offline   Reply With Quote