Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 10-29-2010, 10:39 AM   #43
hrpiii
AKA "Beefcake"

Drives: 2023 ZL1 Sharkskin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth_Emma View Post
It is an evil plot. Don't fall for it. He makes you THINK you want a supercharger. I see his evil charm is working on you too...

I have to go wash my car and polish that maggie now... bbl.

lalalalalala can't hear you...lalalalala.

Hey Tag, you know you want a supercharger, why put off what you can have now. You don't want to look back a year or two from now, kicking yourself. You only live once my man, and life has a lot of wonderful things to offer.... ... getttttt the supercharger!!!
hrpiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 11:23 AM   #44
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth_Emma View Post
It is an evil plot. Don't fall for it. He makes you THINK you want a supercharger. I see his evil charm is working on you too...

I have to go wash my car and polish that maggie now... bbl.

I think you owe me $2.73 as well... better yet...

I WANT MY TWO DOLLARS!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hrpiii View Post
lalalalalala can't hear you...lalalalala.

Hey Tag, you know you want a supercharger, why put off what you can have now. You don't want to look back a year or two from now, kicking yourself. You only live once my man, and life has a lot of wonderful things to offer.... ... getttttt the supercharger!!!

Why...I think you are right. Why put it off...

Errr...wait....I think cause my wife will KILL ME.

TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 05:25 PM   #45
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

We have all orders tallied up along with 3 more in the past hour. AWESOME. We are buying about 15 more long sleeves to stock up in the store on long sleeves only. We are not buying any hoodies to stock up on at this time. But, we do have enough to have our guy take them to the screen printer.

So...if there is anyone else who wants to get in on this print, PLACE YOUR ORDER TONIGHT!!! This way, we can get your order in tomorrow to the screen printer and there won't be a longer delay. Dude is already backed up as it is. I'd hate to see it take much longer for anyone else.

It's SUNDAY at that means our order goes in tomorrow morning!!!
Old 11-17-2010, 02:54 PM   #46
Big Brunsy

Drives: 2010 supercharged LS3
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAG UR IT View Post
We have all orders tallied up along with 3 more in the past hour. AWESOME. We are buying about 15 more long sleeves to stock up in the store on long sleeves only. We are not buying any hoodies to stock up on at this time. But, we do have enough to have our guy take them to the screen printer.

So...if there is anyone else who wants to get in on this print, PLACE YOUR ORDER TONIGHT!!! This way, we can get your order in tomorrow to the screen printer and there won't be a longer delay. Dude is already backed up as it is. I'd hate to see it take much longer for anyone else.

It's SUNDAY at that means our order goes in tomorrow morning!!!
any idea when these will ship?
Big Brunsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 04:13 PM   #47
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Not sure. We emailed our guy on Saturday and then Monday about a whole ton of stuff and he has not gotten back to us yet....leading me to believe he is probably out of town. As soon as we get word, we'll let everyone know.
Old 11-21-2010, 12:59 PM   #48
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Update.

All orders before Halloween are at the printer and SHOULD be back this week.

We are working on finishing up the 2nd order and might have to order a few more hoodies just to complete the order. But, for those that were wanting to get in on an order before Christmas, NOW is the time to order.

I'm concerned that we won't have enough to get another going after THIS order. So...

IF anyone wanted hoodies or long sleeves, now is the time to order, folks. If the sales on the hoodies continues to run slow, we'll have to put them off and hold them until we get enough. We don't want to do that. We already have 50 orders put in. We have about 25 for the second batch.

And, due to the higher cost of the hoodies...we really can't stock too many of them. I mean...a hundred bucks can either get us 3 hoodies or 10 shirts. What would we rather stock? Exactly. So, if anyone wants one, order up!
Old 11-21-2010, 01:02 PM   #49
010 Camaro SS

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS 2SS
Is there a Canadian retailer on this forum...
010 Camaro SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 01:35 PM   #50
Big Brunsy

Quote:
Update.

Sweet!!
Old 11-21-2010, 01:50 PM   #51
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by 010 Camaro SS View Post
Is there a Canadian retailer on this forum...
Of Camaro5 items? No. We don't allow anyone else to print any merchandise what so ever with the the Camaro5 name and or markings.

if this has to do with shipping to Canada, we will offer (upon contact by the buyer) several shipping methods leaving it to the customer to decide.
Old 11-22-2010, 03:06 PM   #52
FoxGrl48

Drives: Avenger 09 soontobe Camaro LS '10
Quote:
Update.

We are working on finishing up the 2nd order and might have to order a few more hoodies just to complete the order. But, for those that were wanting to get in on an order before Christmas, NOW is the time to order.

I'm concerned that we won't have enough to get another going after THIS order. So...

IF anyone wanted hoodies or long sleeves, now is the time to order, folks. If the sales on the hoodies continues to run slow, we'll have to put them off and hold them until we get enough. We don't want to do that. We already have 50 orders put in. We have about 25 for the second batch.

And, due to the higher cost of the hoodies...we really can't stock too many of them. I mean...a hundred bucks can either get us 3 hoodies or 10 shirts. What would we rather stock? Exactly. So, if anyone wants one, order up!
Awesome! Might go put a order in for a long sleeve..
FoxGrl48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 01:26 AM   #53
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Please do! We are trying to get that second batch DONE and ordered! Any help in getting that second batch secured would be great. We are probably going to have to eat it and send off for a ton of long sleeves and a few extra hoodies to get this ball rolling.
Old 11-30-2010, 01:36 AM   #54
Duper

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2SS / RS
Quote:
Update.

Those orders ship yet? I ordered ~ Oct 28th.
Old 11-30-2010, 03:08 AM   #55
Big Brunsy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duper View Post
Those orders ship yet? I ordered ~ Oct 28th.
Old 11-30-2010, 06:40 AM   #56
y2k king

Drives: 2011 ss camaro