Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery

Old 01-16-2012, 01:09 AM   #5839
TJ91
:chevy:

Drives: 2LT/RS
what a beautiful pic
If you experience Permagrin exceeding 4 hours after taking Camaro, seek immediate Camaro5 Help
CAMARO Bringing excitment back into the Garage
TJ91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 01:11 PM   #5840
YOUNGnRECKLESS
Building the Beast

Drives: 2010 VR LS3
nice pic!
Old 01-17-2012, 10:01 AM   #5841
CamaroPhotos

Drives: 2010 ABM 1LT/RS; 1965 Chevy Impala
Geminidreams...That is a great shot!

To All...I actually just picked up a 2010 ABM 1LT/RS last week and am searching for the previous owner and thought this thread might help.

Someone obviously put some love into this ride based on the work that has been done, and the well kept nature of the car and I'd love to know more. Here's what I do know:
  • Purchased New @ Moran Chevrolet (Clinton Twp, MI)
  • 1 owner car
  • Taken in on trade (for a new Dodge Durango) @ Orchard Chrysler (Washington Twp, near Romeo, MI) on or around 1/2/12
  • Aqua Blue Metallic 1 LT/RS (66553)
  • Aftermarket GMPP 4-pack gauge cluster
  • K&N Typhoon CAI
  • Dual Magnaflow Exhaust
  • Drilled & Slotted Rotors
  • Black Gill Inserts
  • More...?
I thought for sure I'd be able to find them on C5, but no luck yet. If you might know (or ARE) the previous owner, please PM me!
Attached Images

Old 01-17-2012, 04:19 PM   #5842
geminidreams

Drives: ABM 2LT / RS
Welcome to the group enjoy your ride
Old 01-18-2012, 06:47 AM   #5843
mrharleyduck

Drives: 2017 50th Anniversary SS
Over Spray

Quote:
Originally Posted by geminidreams View Post
Hi everyone just checking in and hope you all had a great Holiday. Well here I am 2.5 years and 43,450 miles now.. Dang where does the time go because it really doesn't seem that long ago I was waiting for my baby to be built. I still totally love driving my car as you can tell lol.. I am so thankful I got the clear bra on it because with the roads out here in Utah and the dam trucks hauling rocks and crap its really saved my front end. But I did get my first door ding yesterday :( ... It's not a dent but it did take a little paint off that pissed me off... Then I noticed some over spray that might have come with having a little are by the fender well fixed up a few months ago. But i didnt notice the overspray then due to winter weather. Do any of you know how to get it off so its back to the clear coat sheen????? I'm still wanting the Sinister hood and some new rim's before Camaro Fest.. Can't wait to see some of you again this time party time forsure...

Have a great week all..

Michelle.
I use to have a 2001 Harley Truck and it got over spray on it from a ship yard I worked at while building a drilling rig. The truck was black and the over spray was mostly grey. I went to an auto supply store and got a clay bar and the accelerator for it. It takes some time, but it got the over spray off. Places like AutoZone and Wal-Mart sell the Mothers and McGuire’s kits. Good luck....
mrharleyduck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 08:37 AM   #5844
TRIPWIRE
Chillin Like a Villain

Drives: 2013 2SS Blue Ray Metallic Dusk Ed.
my babe.....
Attached Images

TRIPWIRE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 12:04 PM   #5845
VenomZ302
Live to Win, Dare to Fail

Drives: 2010 Aqua Blue RS/SS M6
Hey, all. I might have just missed an example of this, but has anyone put a convertible spoiler on their ABM? I'm looking into doing it, but I'd love to see pictures (in the right color) before I do so.

If I'm the first to do this, I'll be sure to post plenty of pictures when it's done!

3/13/09 - Ordered Aqua Blue Metallic 2SS/RS M6!
7/13/09 - Built!
8/11/09 - Delivered!

2G1FT1EW2A9124579
VenomZ302 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 06:44 PM   #5846
jax

Drives: 2LT RS ABM
bee sting has that spoiler on his.(yellow)
jax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 05:20 PM   #5847
PIANOMN
Epic; Winning!

Drives: 2010 1SS ABM

Some idiot driver made a mess of my front end while my wife was driving with my kiddo just before Christmas...

I was not in the car, but my wife and kid both were. They both have been in and out of the chiropracter office over the last month and are seemingly not seriously injured. It was the other guys fault, he got cited and his insurance is paying for everything on my car and for their medical bills. Most importantly they are still alive and the Chevy impact tests and crash ratings did their most important jobs in keeping my family safe.

The frame had to be straightened and the shop is almost done fixing it up/adding some custom paint for me so next week I should be posting up some more pleasant pics. Most people tell me it should've been totalled with the frame being "tweaked" as it was and needing to be straightened but I'm glad that their insurance is not totalling it. I'm just praying that the car is ok and nothing else happens to it due to the frame repair and whatnot... The insurance will be buying me a brand new 2012 SS and pay retarded money for GM to paint it ABM from the factory Or I will settle for a ZL1 if something else happens to the car and it was because the insurance should have totalled the vehicle...
Old 01-19-2012, 07:11 PM   #5848
CamaroChelline

Drives: Like a bat outta hell
Quote:
Originally Posted by PIANOMN View Post

Some idiot driver made a mess of my front end while my wife was driving with my kiddo just before Christmas...

I was not in the car, but my wife and kid both were. They both have been in and out of the chiropracter office over the last month and are seemingly not seriously injured. It was the other guys fault, he got cited and his insurance is paying for everything on my car and for their medical bills. Most importantly they are still alive and the Chevy impact tests and crash ratings did their most important jobs in keeping my family safe.

The frame had to be straightened and the shop is almost done fixing it up/adding some custom paint for me so next week I should be posting up some more pleasant pics. Most people tell me it should've been totalled with the frame being "tweaked" as it was and needing to be straightened but I'm glad that their insurance is not totalling it. I'm just praying that the car is ok and nothing else happens to it due to the frame repair and whatnot... The insurance will be buying me a brand new 2012 SS and pay retarded money for GM to paint it ABM from the factory Or I will settle for a ZL1 if something else happens to the car and it was because the insurance should have totalled the vehicle...
Oh man that picture actually made me gasp! So hard to see such a beautiful car wrecked b/c of someone else..so glad your family is ok and the car is repairable..
TOTALED by drunk driver on 10/4/14--Limited Edition R6P ABM #127/ 2SS/RS/ Black Interior/ Black Rally Stripes/ Sunroof/ Borla S-Type Cat-Back Exhaust/ AEM CAI/ LED Fog Lights/ Aqua Blue Footwell, Dome and Trunk lights
*NEW* Limited Edition Aqua Blue Metallic #417/ 2SS/RS/ Manual/ Ground Effects/ Black Interior/ Gray Vintage Stripe/ Sunroof/ Kooks Headers/ Borla Atak Cat-back Exhaust/ CAI/ LED Fog Lights/ Aqua Blue Footwell, Dome and Trunk lights
CamaroChelline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 07:12 PM   #5849
SummoneR
Paul

Drives: '10 2SS/RS M6 "Marauder"
Send a message via Yahoo to SummoneR
Glad your family was not seriously injured! Sorry about your ABM! Always a sad sight! Glad it's getting fixed! Interesting thought, how do you fight with the insurance company to pay more for a color that is no longer offered...
Old 01-19-2012, 09:31 PM   #5850
CruznSS

Drives: 2SS/RS Camaro ABM - Silver Ralleys
They don't have a choice unless it can not be found, Or they repaint entire car. Sorry to see but glad family is ok. I would double check alignment & tire ware. I hate to see any Camaro wrecked, but to se an ABM just makes my stomach turn. Hope it's all fixed good as new.

CRUZN-SS VIA tapatalk

Last edited by CruznSS; 01-23-2012 at 08:12 AM.
CruznSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 10:07 PM   #5851
PIANOMN
Epic; Winning!

Drives: 2010 1SS ABM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SummoneR View Post
Glad your family was not seriously injured! Sorry about your ABM! Always a sad sight! Glad it's getting fixed! Interesting thought, how do you fight with the insurance company to pay more for a color that is no longer offered...
If something were to happen, they can't provide me with an exact replacement
Quote:
Originally Posted by CruznSS View Post
They don't have a choice unless it can not be found. Or they repaint entire car. Sorry to see but glad family is ok. Is double check alignment & tire ware.

CRUZN-SS VIA tapatalk
They are "triple" checking everything at my dealership for me. Otherwise I would've had it tomorrow instead of next week... I'm just hoping it doesn't ride differently on the highway or anywhere else for that matter...

Thanks for all the support for the family
Old 01-20-2012, 09:23 AM   #5852
Sarah

Drives: Camaro LLT ABM
FINALLY

Finally took a picture of the pained interior that we did nearly 8 months ago, silly me.

Tags
abm camaro, aqua blue, aqua blue metallic, aqua blue metallic camaro, camaro, car, sevn86 was here!