Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Past Camaro Fests > 2011 Camaro5 Fest (II)

Old 04-23-2011, 12:13 PM   #267
Crowley
Okie doke

Drives: 2012 GT500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindz View Post
Still hoping to hear about mine and MAnnys. Ours weren't delivered to the fest, and Carlos has been busy preparing for Mfest in vegas this weekend. Ours were supposed to be taken care of first thiing after the fest. I'm hoping it all works out soon. They look great.
I wasn't at the fest or supposed to be but ordered one as well. Was told it shipped last Thursday (4/14) but haven't gotten it or heard anything either .. it is MIA.. Not sure what is going on ..

Crowley
Old 04-23-2011, 12:46 PM   #268
ElManny

Drives: 2010 CGM SS/RS COTW 7/5/2010
Send a message via AIM to ElManny
Quote:
Still hoping to hear about mine and MAnnys. Ours weren't delivered to the fest, and Carlos has been busy preparing for Mfest in vegas this weekend. Ours were supposed to be taken care of first thiing after the fest. I'm hoping it all works out soon. They look great.
was supposed to receive a color sample for a blue to match jet stream blue metallic :/
ElManny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 07:22 AM   #269
CruznSS

Drives: 2SS/RS Camaro ABM - Silver Ralleys
Ace wheel is friggen bad a**! Put me on the list for the new "goodies" for the interior. Alot of car guys were very interested in Ordieman's wheel and mine. Handed out your show cards to those that seemed the most interested. Can't wait to see the e-brake cover. Thanks again to Ace and Sparks crew! Hope everyone waiting for wheel that they get there soon. VA crew knows they are well worth it!
CruznSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 03:20 PM   #270
Camaro21

Drives: SOLD - 2013 M6 ZL1
I haven't received a PM about a price yet, Is ACE taking some time off?
Camaro21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 03:24 PM   #271
CamaroSkooter
Retarded One-Legged Owl

Drives: 2010 Black Camaro 2SS
I believe they've got back-to-back-to-back car events for different clubs that they're trying to juggle...

My VIN = 2G1FK1EJ9A9105017
Build Date: 04-23-2009 according to:
http://www.compnine.com/vid.php
CamaroSkooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 05:47 PM   #272
Mindz
E.B.A.H.

Drives: you wild...
Location: In the happy padded room wearing a jacket that makes me hug myself...
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroSkooter View Post
I believe they've got back-to-back-to-back car events for different clubs that they're trying to juggle...
That's no reason to stop responding...
Old 04-26-2011, 06:07 PM   #273
Darth_Emma
Psssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Drives: under contruction
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElManny View Post
was supposed to receive a color sample for a blue to match jet stream blue metallic :/

I tried to get the group buy discount but was told no. I ordered it from Sparks yesterday.

I got blue accents, but Sparks told me I couldn't get jetstream blue which is what I wanted.
Darth_Emma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 06:15 PM   #274
Mindz
E.B.A.H.

If you deal directly through them you're supposed to be able to customize it. There is an extra fee since they'll have to order the hide from their distributor. I'm suprised Sparks didn't pass that on to you. =/
Old 04-26-2011, 06:21 PM   #275
Darth_Emma

Quote:
If you deal directly through them you're supposed to be able to customize it. There is an extra fee since they'll have to order the hide from their distributor. I'm suprised Sparks didn't pass that on to you. =/
He did say that it would cost more and take longer because they'd have to special order. I wish I'd known Manny was after the same thing!

It's ok. I think the blue I've seen will look great anyway. I was just a bit bummed that I couldn't get in on the group buy price.
Old 04-26-2011, 06:39 PM   #276
Mindz
E.B.A.H.

Through Sparks group buy or the price I gave you? I still haven't heard back from Carlos regarding that.
Old 04-26-2011, 06:51 PM   #277
Darth_Emma

Quote:
Through Sparks group buy or the price I gave you? I still haven't heard back from Carlos regarding that.
Carlos sent me a pm today. He said, "The CamroFest special is over, but you can PM SparksAI about starting another group buy."

Sparks said, " Ace has ended the promotion and they maintain a MSP which is a Minimum Sales Price, meaning unless they say so I am not allowed to sell them for less unless they say so."

I know I should have just walked away, but I like the look of the wheel, so I did the compulsive thing and ordered it.
Old 04-26-2011, 06:56 PM   #278
SparksAI

Drives: 2004 GTO
Quote:
? I can offer all the same kinds of customization they can.

They control the sales price so if Carlos tells me I can offer a discount again I will but until they tell me, I can't adjust the price. MSP isnt the same as an MSRP so I have to follow their rules. If anyone needs assistance with a wheel though let me know and I will be glad to help. I am in Panama this week so my responses are a little slow. I Have to wait until I have access to Internet which is intermittent but I am always glad to help.
SparksAI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 06:58 PM   #279
Darth_Emma

Quote:
Originally Posted by SparksAI View Post

They control the sales price so if Carlos tells me I can offer a discount again I will but until they tell me, I can't adjust the price. MSP isnt the same as an MSRP so I have to follow their rules. If anyone needs assistance with a wheel though let me know and I will be glad to help. I am in Panama this week so my responses are a little slow. I Have to wait until I have access to Internet which is intermittent but I am always glad to help.
To be fair... Sparks was VERY quick to respond to all my questions and took very good care of me. I am sure I'll be very happy with my new steering wheel.
Old 04-26-2011, 07:12 PM   #280
Mindz
E.B.A.H.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth_Emma View Post
I got blue accents, but Sparks told me I couldn't get jetstream blue which is what I wanted.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SparksAI View Post
I'm confused...

Either way, I'm glad you have an avenue of communication with Carlos. He sent me a single text message yesterday with a question and hasn't responded to my answer either...