Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southwest

Old 04-09-2012, 06:22 PM   #15
urr2slo

Drives: 2010 2ss ss/rs abm, 2016 2ss/rs hbm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee123 View Post
What do you do at Midway? I'm just curious because I'll be bringing my car in for maintenance and I'm wondering if you are one of the people who deals with the customers or if you work on the cars. I had my headers and cam done at Midway. Matt and Jason were the people I talked to and Joe did the work, but they are in the performance and accessory department and I don't suppose they are the people I should call to schedule an oil change.
Hi Lee, I work in both the service dept and the performance center. I know your car, I was checking it out when Joe was working on it. Matt, Jason and I work closely together.
To answer you question, yes I am the one to contact for all your service dept needs as well as any performance center desires.
If you can't reach me, Matt or Jason can always track me down. I also work all the shows and events Midway Chevrolet participates in.
Old 04-09-2012, 08:17 PM   #16
Lee123

Drives: 2012 2SS M6
Thanks, Rick. I'll give you a call. Do you post info about the upcoming shows and events that Midway goes to somewhere?
Old 04-17-2012, 12:14 PM   #17
urr2slo

Drives: 2010 2ss ss/rs abm, 2016 2ss/rs hbm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee123 View Post
Thanks, Rick. I'll give you a call. Do you post info about the upcoming shows and events that Midway goes to somewhere?
I will be posting were Midway will be as we get rolling this show season. We plan on being more active than ever and being a present at local events.
We will be at the Cruise on Central this Saturday the 21st, it was resceduled do to the bad weather. Matt and I will be in the booth, come by and say hello.
Old 04-22-2012, 10:29 PM   #18
Hot Lava

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2SS/RS
I had used Van Chevrolet previously and it was ok other than all the sales people and even my service advisor trying to sell me everything. It was quite irritating actually when they tried to sell me a Corvette after I told them I was only there for service and a two seater wouldn't work for me and then still called to follow up the next day to see if I had given thought to it. Still receive calls about all sorts of service and warranty options they are trying to sell me.

I visited Rick at Midway and had a great experience and even the sales people were nice and directed me to where I needed to go rather than try and get me to trade my Camaro in.
Hot Lava is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 10:32 PM   #19
wocampb

Drives: '14 2SS/RS 1LE BRM, '12 Cruze LT 6M
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Lava View Post
I had used Van Chevrolet previously and it was ok other than all the sales people and even my service advisor trying to sell me everything. It was quite irritating actually when they tried to sell me a Corvette after I told them I was only there for service and a two seater wouldn't work for me and then still called to follow up the next day to see if I had given thought to it. Still receive calls about all sorts of service and warranty options they are trying to sell me.

I visited Rick at Midway and had a great experience and even the sales people were nice and directed me to where I needed to go rather than try and get me to trade my Camaro in.
I have been taking it into Rick at Midway and he has been great. My car will continue to go back there.
wocampb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 08:38 PM   #20
Dadnkid

Drives: 2015 Camaro SS, 2016 Suburban
I'm over in the west valley. Just bought my '12 LS from Sands in Surprise. Talked with their pats/service department to see what would void my warranty. Seem pretty cool people.
Dadnkid is offline   Reply With Quote