Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Old 11-05-2013, 11:15 AM   #57
f5journal
Senior Camaro Fanatic

Drives: 2011 SS/RS manual - White
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLE58 View Post
Some Companies would not have even sent you the part since you are not the original buyer of the supercharger.

Former '68 and '69 Z/28 Owner...........Now sporting around in a 2011 RS/SS with........Kooks LT's and cats, JRE tune, CAI, scoop, ZL1 Bumper conversion, custom ZL-1 grille, halo harness, Painted silver stripes, GM GFX, black painted lower edge of skirts and rear bumper. MGW shifter.....and now a 3.91 1LE diff
f5journal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 10:45 AM   #58
Sales @ CAI Inc

Drives: 2010 SS/RS Supercharged 427 Build
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06x6spdGTO View Post
Your post is pure GOLD!!

Thank you for being a solid dealer, and doing your best to satisfy a customer! I wish there were more people like yourselves that do the little things to make a positive expierence out of a bad situation'
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlownSS View Post
100% agreed! Well said. well worth 3 cents!
Thanks guys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarylandSpeed View Post
I understand this logic to a degree. That said, I have never seen a manufacturer actually do it. Especially not for someone who was not the original purchaser. It certainly would make this situation better for everyone.

The one other issue is people generally are much faster to post complaints, or negative feedback than they are to tell everyone how great you are (unless you ask them).
I agree. the situation has a few things working against it. No matter which way you slice it the situation is not a fun one for any of the parties to be in.
Sales @ CAI Inc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 01:01 PM   #59
BlownSS

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sales @ CAI Inc View Post
Thanks guys.

I agree. the situation has a few things working against it. No matter which way you slice it the situation is not a fun one for any of the parties to be in.
I bought your product as soon as it was released and it has been a piece of engine jewelry that many have commented on ! However I really know its tru beauty is in the performance it adds! Actually I like em both!
2010 IOM SS/RS LS3, Hennessey HPE550 Polished Magnuson TVS2300 Supercharger. 3.4 Pulley. Kooks long tube headers / high flow cats. GHL Full exhaust. ZL1 Fuel Pump/ADM FPCM. MSW Bap. JRE ZL1 Race cam with new springs/pushrods/Trunion Upgrade. FIC 850cc injectors. ZR1 Map sensor. CAI Induction. JRE Tune.
BlownSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 08:22 AM   #60
Sales @ CAI Inc

Drives: 2010 SS/RS Supercharged 427 Build
Quote:
I bought your product as soon as it was released and it has been a piece of engine jewelry that many have commented on ! However I really know its tru beauty is in the performance it adds! Actually I like em both!
Did I meet you at that show in Canada 2 years ago? If I remember correctly you had a Chevy Camaro or Chevy racing jacket on? Seems I remember meeting a firefighter from Nebraska and we had talked at the show for awhile?? Weird that I remember that but I do lol.
Sales @ CAI Inc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 07:21 AM   #61
BlownSS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sales @ CAI Inc View Post
Did I meet you at that show in Canada 2 years ago? If I remember correctly you had a Chevy Camaro or Chevy racing jacket on? Seems I remember meeting a firefighter from Nebraska and we had talked at the show for awhile?? Weird that I remember that but I do lol.
No.....I haven't made it to any of the shows.......however.....you did have a picture of my engine bay on your website for a while!
]
2010 IOM SS/RS LS3, Hennessey HPE550 Polished Magnuson TVS2300 Supercharger. 3.4 Pulley. Kooks long tube headers / high flow cats. GHL Full exhaust. ZL1 Fuel Pump/ADM FPCM. MSW Bap. JRE ZL1 Race cam with new springs/pushrods/Trunion Upgrade. FIC 850cc injectors. ZR1 Map sensor. CAI Induction. JRE Tune.
Old 11-08-2013, 03:54 PM   #62
willhe64

Drives: 2012 45th Vert, 2011 4x4, 9sec Vega
My Maggie is weeping oil a the back. Put it on in April, about 1500 miles on it. I think it is coming from the gear case though, maybe a shaft seal as the oil is getting on top of the manifold behind the supercharger.
First thing I am going to do though is call Magnusun and ask them what they would like me to do about it. Right from the start then we will have no misunderstandings. You are asking them to go over what their warranty covers and asking them after the fact.
Old 11-08-2013, 04:40 PM   #63
BlownSS

Quote:
Originally Posted by willhe64 View Post
My Maggie is weeping oil a the back. Put it on in April, about 1500 miles on it. I think it is coming from the gear case though, maybe a shaft seal as the oil is getting on top of the manifold behind the supercharger.
First thing I am going to do though is call Magnusun and ask them what they would like me to do about it. Right from the start then we will have no misunderstandings. You are asking them to go over what their warranty covers and asking them after the fact.
Sounds like you have a plan!
Old 11-13-2013, 07:35 PM   #64
BlownSS

Funny.......65 replies.........and not one from Magnuson.
Old 11-13-2013, 10:36 PM   #65
MarylandSpeed
Account Suspended

Drives: 2012 ZL1 & 2010 2SS/RS
Quote:
Funny.......65 replies.........and not one from Magnuson.
What's funny is you continue to beat a dead horse publically for something you simply are not owed. There is nothing to gain for them arguing here.

Did you think you would post here, then keep bumping the thread, they will magically forget their written warranty policy and come here with hat/cash in hand? If so, I really think it is wrong to use the forums to try and extort stuff you are not owed from companies.
MarylandSpeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 07:44 AM   #66
BlownSS

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarylandSpeed View Post
What's funny is you continue to beat a dead horse publically for something you simply are not owed. There is nothing to gain for them arguing here.

Did you think you would post here, then keep bumping the thread, they will magically forget their written warranty policy and come here with hat/cash in hand? If so, I really think it is wrong to use the forums to try and extort stuff you are not owed from companies.

Im past the "they owe me" part. But i think people around here should be aware of the quality of the vendors that are selling them parts and the customer service that they can expect after the sale. Im done with it unless you have another comment to secure your public allegiance with Magnuson and support of the nationwide epidemic of vendors and retailers passing the buck on responsibility and liability for faulty and sub par products and service.
Old 11-14-2013, 08:53 AM   #67
Retro69

Drives: 2018 Camaro ZL1
Unsubscribing.

Retro69 is offline   Reply With Quote