Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Forced Induction - V8

Old 11-05-2009, 04:41 PM   #309
Windy City

Drives: Not enough room here!
HooRah MWS, won't be long and
It will all be worth it after the car gets home. The day you receive it the wait seems frivolous and is soon forgotten.
After all, there's always tomorrow! (just ask a Cubs fan!)
Old 11-05-2009, 06:32 PM   #310
mws444

Drives: 701 RWHP Lingenfelter/Pedders Beast
Quote:
Originally Posted by Windy City View Post
HooRah MWS, won't be long and
It will all be worth it after the car gets home. The day you receive it the wait seems frivolous and is soon forgotten.
After all, there's always tomorrow! (just ask a Cubs fan!)
I am sure you are right Windy. By the way how is your baby running? Had any time to play?
CCW 505t's Nitto Invo's and DR's
Beware of the LPE Brotherhood!
mws444 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 06:42 PM   #311
mws444

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010 BADSS View Post
Hey MWS, go buy yourself a speedo and try some Yoga. I heard it's great for the neck and spine. Who know's, it might even help your twitchy right foot!
Me yoga? Oh yeah, and I do a mean pirouette.

My foot got to twitching so bad while the latest photos were loading my secretary probably thought I was having a siezure.
Old 11-05-2009, 06:44 PM   #312
mws444

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abygale View Post
Congrats MWS.....it will be soon! I'm very happy for you!
Thanks! Any word on that SC for your baby?
Old 11-05-2009, 08:09 PM   #313
2010 BADSS

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS IOM
Man OH Man MWS, It will be soon now. I can tell you from visiting Lingenfelter AND driving RS's and riding in 570's, Lingenfelter IS FOR REAL!!!!!
, I think the delays you had were somewhat bad luck combined maybe with all the SEMA hoopla. But whatever the reason, I KNOW you will not be sorry. I just talked to RS from Vegas, he said SEMA is really awesome, but overwhelming too. SO MUCH STUFF to see. He met Speed, Tribone, and other Camaro 5 members, and is tired, but ready to do more tomorrow. Anyway MWS you're right at the finish line and it WILL be worth the wait. I just wish I could see your face when you finally step on that peddle That foot twitch just might turn into a full out foot contraction.
2010 BADSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 08:15 PM   #314
2010 BADSS

Hey Abygale I know they're working on the goods for you too! Try to keep warm girl, and somewhat good so Santa will bring you good things for Christmas!!!!!!
Old 11-05-2009, 08:25 PM   #315
600hp-lpe

Drives: 2010
MWS.. hang in there buddy! looks like you are getting close. I bet LPE starts her up tomorrow or saturday...

You are so close to being together! It REALLY is worth the wait! You won't be disappointed when you get her back!
600hp-lpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 09:50 PM   #316
Windy City

Drives: Not enough room here!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mws444 View Post
I am sure you are right Windy. By the way how is your baby running? Had any time to play?
Not since I damn near burned the tires off last Saturday!
I have a 4 wheel scale here now. Haven't had time to play with it, maybe this weekend.
Been trying to catch up on reloading with the little time I have at night!
Weather is supposed to cooperate this weekend, sunny and 60's!
Old 11-06-2009, 11:07 AM   #317
mws444

Well the good news keeps on coming! I emailed Ryan to see if they would video record the initial start up, his reply was it is too late!!
So the heart beats!!!!
Now we just need to tune the soul of the beast before they can ship her home!!!!
She just might ship this next week.
May have to put the 20's on her just to fry them and give me a good excuse to get these drag radials.
Old 11-06-2009, 12:26 PM   #318
Abygale

Drives: .
Quote:
Thanks! Any word on that SC for your baby?
No not yet, but Graham is back from SEMA so

Quote:
Hey Abygale I know they're working on the goods for you too! Try to keep warm girl, and somewhat good so Santa will bring you good things for Christmas!!!!!!
Okay, I'll start RIGHT NOW on the being good thing!

But thanks for your support guys and gals, I really appreciate it. The best is always worth waiting for!
Abygale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 05:55 PM   #319
tones2SS

Drives: '13 Roush S3 '16 Ram Sport 4X4
Thumbs up

Quote:
You have got me there with that question. They tell me it will be ready to ship by the 13th. By the looks of it I believe them, and cant wait!
Yes, that is going to be killer. It looks like there is plenty of time. If those pics were from Monday, I'm sure it just about close to completion now. Then comes the troubleshooting and other "little tidbits" to make sure it is all working as it should!
VERY NICE! I bet you can't wait. I'm being anxious here for you!! lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abygale View Post
No not yet, but Graham is back from SEMA so

Okay, I'll start RIGHT NOW on the being good thing!

But thanks for your support guys and gals, I really appreciate it. The best is always worth waiting for!
That is going to be a nice little kick in the seat power for you Abygale. Should be fun!!
tones2SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 07:21 PM   #320
2010 BADSS

Quote:
Well the good news keeps on coming! I emailed Ryan to see if they would video record the initial start up, his reply was it is too late!!
So the heart beats!!!!
Now we just need to tune the soul of the beast before they can ship her home!!!!
She just might ship this next week.
May have to put the 20's on her just to fry them and give me a good excuse to get these drag radials.
So how's that right foot twitch??? Mine just had a little twitch too for you.
Old 11-06-2009, 09:08 PM   #321
mws444

Quote:
So how's that right foot twitch??? Mine just had a little twitch too for you.
Funny thing when I heard she has been started, the left foot started twitching. Now it is alternating left then right and my right arm started moving. And no Windy not like that.
Old 11-06-2009, 09:14 PM   #322
mws444

Quote:
Originally Posted by tones2SS View Post
Yes, that is going to be killer. It looks like there is plenty of time. If those pics were from Monday, I'm sure it just about close to completion now. Then comes the troubleshooting and other "little tidbits" to make sure it is all working as it should!
VERY NICE! I bet you can't wait. I'm being anxious here for you!! lol

Words alone cannot discribe the anticipation.