Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > V6 - Engine, Exhaust, Bolt-Ons, Tuning Equipment

Old 04-19-2017, 11:52 AM   #1
Dillon719

Drives: Getting a camaro soon
Rotofab Intake, ZL1 Bumper, Heritage Grill, Halo Headlights

I have a Rotofab intake for the V6 LFX engine for sale. It came off of my 2012 Camaro and was on the car for about 9,000 miles and the intake probably has about a total of 30,000 miles on it as it was on a previous vehicle before mine. It comes with all the components, however you may need a small rubber hose for the evap if I remember correctly but I have not had it installed on my car in quite a long time so I am not one hundred percent on it. The small rubber hose can be bought at an auto parts store for about $5 if needed. I am looking to get $225 shipped to the US48 for the intake.

Also up for sale is a paint matched ZL1 bumper from Gary's Customs. It does have some damage on it from hitting some debris on on the highway. The bumper was on my car for about a year before this happened. I can send more photos upon request as well. I would prefer a local pickup or I would be willing to meet if close on this due to the large size. Please feel free to make an offer on it as I am not sure what it would be worth in this condition.

Then I have an unpainted Heritage Grill that was installed on the ZL1 bumper up for sale. It was on my car about a year and I installed it the same time as I did the ZL1 bumper. The grill is flawless and sustained no damage. I am looking to get about $225 shipped to the US48.

I do have 2 sets of Eagle Eye headlights and an HID kit with 6000k bulbs up for sale too. The projector on one of the Eagle eyes is crooked and the adjuster is broken on one too. There is also one Halo that is out on them. There is one full set of working Eagle Eyes that I have with no issues whatsoever. The other two can be fixed or would be good for a retrofit. Please feel free to make me an offer on these as well.
Attached Images

Dillon719 is offline   Reply With Quote