Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Suspension / Brakes / Chassis

Old 02-15-2013, 01:46 PM   #1
etmx183

Drives: 2012 Camaro 2LT RS
BMR rear diff/cradle bushings on back order

Been two weeks since I ordered I was never told when I ordered that the BK030 set were not a stocking item. Check with BMR Monday and again today still no idea when I will see the kit. Just sharing a heads up if you were looking to get things done quickly, it not happening right now.
etmx183 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 02:30 PM   #2
Powhusku

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS M6
I ordered mine from Apex Speed on Tuesday, still no notification of shipment. Might have to send them an email and find out if their's are on backorder as well.
Old 02-16-2013, 02:37 PM   #3
etmx183

Spoke to BMR on Friday (2/15/2013) still unknown when they will get more yet. I downgraded and went for the BK020 set instead they had them in stock and are already out for shipping to me.
Old 02-16-2013, 10:17 PM   #4
Powhusku

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS M6
Sent them an email and immediately received a shipped notification. Guess Apex still has them!
Old 02-19-2013, 12:16 AM   #5
hairzee

Drives: 2010 SS Camaro
I ordered from Maryland Speed 5 or so days ago and haven't seen a ship order yet.

Nobody stocks things like they used too. I guess I will wait.
2010 SS, CAI intake, Kooks 1 7/8 LT with high flow cats, Pfadt Sways and Springs, Lloyds Mats, Magnaflow 3"cat back, Ported TB, JRE tune, Rx Catch Can, Forgestar F14, BMR subframe, BMR 4point strut brace.
hairzee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 11:34 AM   #6
etmx183

Got my bushing kit BK020 today, it is the street version but I'm happy with that for my power level. BMR also took care of me with a slight price reduction due to the delay of my original order for the BK030. Great customer service and good products. Now I get to have fun doing their drive shaft loop, rear toe arms, rear control arms, tunnel brace and the rear diff/cradle set.
Old 02-19-2013, 12:49 PM   #7
BMR Sales

Drives: Race Car
Guys we are really sorry about any delays with our products especially some of the bushings, we are starting to ramp up into our busy season so there is a little less product on the shelves than we have had the last month or two. The companies that we work with and manufacture our bushings with have been running way behind so that has delayed some things and kind of puts us at their mercy. As soon as we get our huge stocking order in there should be no issue on getting bushings shipped out right away for the next couple months. If anyone has any questions on their order do not hesitate to give me a call and I will check out what is going on with the order and give the most accurate update I can. We appreciate your guys understanding and cooperation.

Kyle
BMR Sales is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 12:52 PM   #8
BMR Sales

Quote:
Originally Posted by hairzee View Post
I ordered from Maryland Speed 5 or so days ago and haven't seen a ship order yet.

Nobody stocks things like they used too. I guess I will wait.
We actually have over a million dollars in inventory on the shelves right now but we cover 17 different vehicle models so there are times that we do run out of stock on parts here or there but we definitely try to do our best to keep the wait time to minimum but sometimes it is just out of our control.
Old 02-19-2013, 07:12 PM   #9
etmx183

I looked at it this way. If BMR's parts were not so good, they would have plenty just sitting around collecting dust. Great parts for a great car (Camaro) equals lack of stock items. These folks took care of me about the back order of parts and I will be buying from them again when the need arises. Now to install what they sent me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMR Sales View Post
We actually have over a million dollars in inventory on the shelves right now but we cover 17 different vehicle models so there are times that we do run out of stock on parts here or there but we definitely try to do our best to keep the wait time to minimum but sometimes it is just out of our control.
Old 02-20-2013, 10:51 AM   #10
BMR Sales

Quote:
Originally Posted by etmx183 View Post
I looked at it this way. If BMR's parts were not so good, they would have plenty just sitting around collecting dust. Great parts for a great car (Camaro) equals lack of stock items. These folks took care of me about the back order of parts and I will be buying from them again when the need arises. Now to install what they sent me.
We definitely appreciate your patience and understanding. If there is anything else we can help you out with in the future let us know.