Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > V8 and V6 Transmissions / Driveline (6L80 / 6L50 / TR6060 / AY6)

Old 03-20-2013, 11:11 PM   #29
SUX2BU
Quit being a pu$$y

Drives: FAST
Quote:
Originally Posted by potwasher View Post
i guess he is not going to answer my questions...nothing like good vendor attention for potential customers.
You can't pick up the phone?
SUX2BU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 12:50 AM   #30
Genevieve

Drives: 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by ADM PERFORMANCE View Post
Rpm buys from same place we do.RPM helped with the brake development
And we started making it happen in volume.just ask them they will
Tell you.
I'm confused, so you copied what rpm developed and now sell it in volume as an ADM kit or you helped rpm develop this setup?
Genevieve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 04:46 AM   #31
jam3

Drives: 2010 camaro ss
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genevieve View Post
I'm confused, so you copied what rpm developed and now sell it in volume as an ADM kit or you helped rpm develop this setup?
If your confused... How bout re reading what he said earlier about the parts and how they came to be.
jam3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 04:48 AM   #32
jam3

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUX2BU View Post
You can't pick up the phone?
That seems to be an easy way to get in touch with him.
Worked for me.
Old 03-21-2013, 04:49 AM   #33
jam3

Quote:
Originally Posted by 429 View Post
If you don't understand why the lugs are that long, you probably don't need to buy the kit.
Old 03-21-2013, 04:53 AM   #34
jam3

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrpxxii View Post
Call Craig at Extreme Innovations as he answers every time and will answer any questions you have as he is SUPER intelligent when it comes to cars and is a die hard racer. This guy runs with the big boys and knows his stuff.
Thanks again for your reccomendation.
I just think the ADM kit fit what I was doing a little better with some options. It is clear that those guys at Extreme Innovations are TOP OF THE LINE Rac car builders.
Old 03-21-2013, 08:21 PM   #35
potwasher
Banned

Drives: gen5
Quote:
Call Craig at Extreme Innovations as he answers every time and will answer any questions you have as he is SUPER intelligent when it comes to cars and is a die hard racer. This guy runs with the big boys and knows his stuff.
thanks buddy for your advice!
how is your car, i expected you to knock me off the top of the "fast list" by now. i guess my voodoo doll works.
potwasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 08:31 PM   #36
potwasher
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd TCE View Post
Should you want to reconsider and weigh the options of one vs the other I'd be happy to answer any questions. While it's true I don't offer the kit with control arms it's simply that I don't choose to be in the suspension component business. The links above only validate that in so much as there very limited market to these parts and those who want to do 15" wheels even.

Any of the suppliers who can offer you suspension parts that will clear their kit will have no problem clearing our 12.25" four pot set up. And while "cost is not an issue" for some folks it may well be. I have no idea what the other kits sell for but we're looking at roughly $1100 when your factor various options. More if you purchase all of it outright, yes. I suspect that even with control arms purchased (I hope at a fair price despite not buying brakes) the cost should be quite reasonable.

And while not sold as "a system" this kit is one that retains its streetability manners and parking brake. For some that vs a dedicated racing system makes more sense. Sadly with any of the brake designs the true problem here is NOT brakes but wheel fit. No matter what brakes are fit the wheels still have issues.
i glad to see that you pay attention to potential customer on this forum, unlike ADM PERFORMANCE. his lack of attention to me, the customer, is not good business. my simple remedy is to make sure never i spend money with adm performance.
Old 03-21-2013, 09:05 PM   #37
unforgiven
Account Suspended

Drives: 2011 ss
Quote:
i glad to see that you pay attention to potential customer on this forum, unlike ADM PERFORMANCE. his lack of attention to me, the customer, is not good business. my simple remedy is to make sure never i spend money with adm performance.
its simple, dont spend money with that guy. if he sucks before getting your money, he is going to suck even worse after getting your money.
unforgiven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 08:44 AM   #38
blazzin1

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS R6P
Here's another option....as previously mentioned....the BMR kit will supposedly be released in about 2 weeks.

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showpo...&postcount=135

I bet it will be less expensive!!!
blazzin1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 10:30 AM   #39
jrpxxii

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS 427ci
Quote:
thanks buddy for your advice!
how is your car, i expected you to knock me off the top of the "fast list" by now. i guess my voodoo doll works.
I've had problems with the converter and trans holding together. I now have this fixed as I have the baddest th400 you can build. I'm also having the hood and trunk painted so its all ready to go and a clean finished product. I should be ready to rock and roll in a couple weeks as I'm now waiting for the driveshaft.
Old 03-22-2013, 01:33 PM   #40
potwasher
Banned

Quote:
I've had problems with the converter and trans holding together. I now have this fixed as I have the baddest th400 you can build. I'm also having the hood and trunk painted so its all ready to go and a clean finished product. I should be ready to rock and roll in a couple weeks as I'm now waiting for the driveshaft.
ahhh...its good to know my voodoo doll still works. its the same voodoo doll that kept jamie stuck in the 10's for an eternity.

once my voodoo doll wears off, you're gonna kick me off the fast list.

just kidding bro...good luck with the car.

Old 03-23-2013, 05:28 AM   #41
ADM PERFORMANCE

Drives: Anything I want
Quote:
Sorry you are not happy with my lack of concern for getting you as an ADM CUSTOMER but have been out of town since this post. With limited access to internet was not aware you were looking for me,My phone number on my website is also my Cell phone number which if i dont answer can have a voicemail left onit,I have neither call nor voicemail missed.

I am sure you will find someone that can get you the parts and package that your looking for as well as support....We try our best to help and support the racing community and I suppose this is what I get for trying.

I have forwarded this to my good friends Rodney(Owner of RPM),Craig(Extreme Innovations) and Kyle(BMR) as we all make great products for you guys to go fast.I am sure they will be dellighted to read this after they get back from racing out of town this week end.
ADM PERFORMANCE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 05:33 AM   #42
ADM PERFORMANCE

Drives: Anything I want
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genevieve View Post
If your so confused call Rodney at RPM AND ASK HIM!
ADM PERFORMANCE is offline   Reply With Quote