Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions

Old 08-31-2014, 10:25 AM   #15
wayne watson

Drives: 2014 camaro ss ,1967 chevelle ss,
Quote:
Originally Posted by URBAN LEGEND View Post
Just lie as much as possible! Make people hate dealers!
for the most part, i would agree with the exception of the man who has sold me several of my cars....here he is, attends all the classes and reads all the information on the cars he sales so he can answer any question, he is not pushy or does he try to tell me what i want, he even called me on my b-day this year knowing im not getting another car. thats how he does good, because he knows i will tell people about him and maybe they will consider him on thier next purchase. any one planning to buy in the atlanta area, message me and i can set you up.
Old 09-04-2014, 12:43 PM   #16
Ragnar
Destroyed by flooding

Drives: Wife's car
OP, when I worked at a new car dealership, I wanted the factory money so I became certified and then master certified. Some factories only pay incentives to people that are certified. You always want to be first on the deal, yeah some sales get split between salespeople. Factory money goes to the person that is first on the deal. If your selling new cars, go to the used car lot and look at the competition. That said, typically you have higher grosses on used cars. I was able to sell new and used. You can become what I call the 'house mouse', that is the person that the manager feeds them there car deals. The managers wanted to know that there customers were going to be taken care of. I got a $500 bonus a few times at a sales meeting because of my surveys for the dealership! Just a couple of ideas to make money.
Ragnar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2014, 04:15 PM   #17
2014silverbullet

Drives: 2014 silver stick shift v6
Good info, thanks to everyone
2014silverbullet is offline   Reply With Quote