Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Old 07-13-2014, 12:14 PM   #43
motorhead

Drives: Love the one you're with
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trob85 View Post
It's one thing to park like an ass just going to the store (which a ton of people on this site feel entitled to). It's another to park like that during a cruise. Most cars at our local cruise park a little messed up because there really are drawn out spots so everyone piles in where they can. As far as the Jett's d-bag that's just your run of the mill typical yolo bitch boy that will leave notes and talk s%*t on the Internet but won't make eye contact and runs away in person. And trust me I would call you out if you were in the wrong but you're not.
Just because a group of people with like cars decide to get in a line and go for a drive, it doesn't give them the right to not follow the rules. Hell, even at car shows they make you park next to each other.

Last edited by motorhead; 07-13-2014 at 02:08 PM.
motorhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2014, 01:11 PM   #44
SSmoothie

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS 6SP Blk/Blk
I'm taking two spots anytime I wish too, if you have time to waste let me know.
Old 07-13-2014, 02:03 PM   #45
RBL

Drives: 2010 camaro 2SS
Just park in the damn lines and dont be a douche and dont cry when you do park like a douche and get called out on it.

2012 L99, whipple, Roto-Fab, Stainless Power headers, ZL1 fuel pump, cat delete.
RBL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2014, 02:11 PM   #46
motorhead

Drives: Love the one you're with
SSmoothie's next thread title. "I was key in the parking lot the other day."
motorhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2014, 02:26 PM   #47
Trob85
Svt lol

Drives: 2011 ss inferno orange blown
Quote:
Originally Posted by motorhead View Post
Just because a group of people with like cars decide to get in a line and go for a drive, it doesn't give them the right to not follow the rules. Hell, even at car shows they make you park next to each other.
But when a designated area is closed only for cruise night events you park where you can to squeeze in sooooooo sometimes you don't have lines to park in. Did the op have the lines, yea he did, but if the area was only for cruise night what does it matter, if there wasn't room I'm sure someone would have said something.
Old 07-13-2014, 03:06 PM   #48
ToolFan66

Drives: 2011 2SS 6.2L W/RS package
I still can't get over how many people get worked up over someone taking up two spots in the back of the lot..

Really!! Some of you people need to get a life.. There's bigger problems in the world..

KooKs LT Headers, Borla S-Type cat back, RotoFab CAI, Bo White PTB, RMCR tune...
ToolFan66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2014, 04:25 PM   #49
invaderzim

Drives: 45th SS, '12 ducati 1199 on order
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToolFan66 View Post
I still can't get over how many people get worked up over someone taking up two spots in the back of the lot..

Really!! Some of you people need to get a life.. There's bigger problems in the world..
I still can't believe how some people think they have something so special that they need to park in the back AND take up two spots...

REALLY!! Some of you people need to get a grip on reality.. there are real problems in the world...

This is a camaro forum and I expect nothing less than support for this. But we all know had it been reversed and the camaro owner handed this to a jetta owner every last one of you would be on here laughing and saying hell yea. I come on this site mainly for support on real things. Not this mob mentality.
invaderzim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2014, 04:53 PM   #50
Emig5m
100% Sport Møde

Drives: '17 Civic SI + '04 SVT Lightning
Quote:
Originally Posted by invaderzim View Post
I still can't believe how some people think they have something so special that they need to park in the back AND take up two spots...
I wonder if the Amish that just build a new horse and buggy park in the back and take up three spots. Yea of course a new Camaro is something special. For some of us it takes a lot of hard work to afford this car and owning this car is more about passion than just a piece of transportation! My last Camaro had eight door dings on the passenger side door, a golf ball ding in the front window column, and a crease in the drivers side door from someone backing into it! How can you blame people from taking precautions with their pride and joy?
Emig5m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2014, 05:09 PM   #51
ToolFan66

Quote:

REALLY!! Some of you people need to get a grip on reality.. there are real problems in the world...

This is a camaro forum and I expect nothing less than support for this. But we all know had it been reversed and the camaro owner handed this to a jetta owner every last one of you would be on here laughing and saying hell yea. I come on this site mainly for support on real things. Not this mob mentality.
I'm not in a mob nor do I want to be, and second I don't care what car is parked in back taking up two spots, wether it be a Jetta, Toyota, Camaro, Mustang ect. It doesn't bother me.

See I'm a car guy, not the parking police, and if it makes them feel warm and fuzzy, and safe parking their car like that, and it's not disrupting anyone else from parking I could give a rats ass less..

Get over yourself dude.. You want support? Go see a therapist..

(This is a Camaro forum and I EXPECT nothing less then support for this)

OMFG!! I can't stop laughing at the fact you posted that!!

KooKs LT Headers, Borla S-Type cat back, RotoFab CAI, Bo White PTB, RMCR tune...
Old 07-13-2014, 05:19 PM   #52
invaderzim

Drives: 45th SS, '12 ducati 1199 on order
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToolFan66 View Post
I'm not in a mob nor do I want to be, and second I don't care what car is parked in back taking up two spots, wether it be a Jetta, Toyota, Camaro, Mustang ect. It doesn't bother me.

See I'm a car guy, not the parking police, and if it makes them feel warm and fuzzy, and safe parking their car like that, and it's not disrupting anyone else from parking I could give a rats ass less..

Get over yourself dude.. You want support? Go see a therapist..

(This is a Camaro forum and I EXPECT nothing less then support for this)

OMFG!! I can't stop laughing at the fact you posted that!!

Yes. That's exactly what I meant. I come on here for emotional support on life issues. Camaro5 is my lifeline... You can probably tell from my large amount of posts. Not camaro technical issues. No. LIFE issues.

Also thanks for proving my point about the new camaro5 circle jerk mentality you guys have going on here. I'm sure others will be along shortly to drive the point home even more.
invaderzim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2014, 05:27 PM   #53
Overflow
Space Shuttle Aficionado

Drives: 2016 Camaro 2SS
Guys I think we're missing the real point of this thread..

An ABM Camaro. Can't remember the last time I saw one of those.. Such a good color.
Old 07-13-2014, 05:28 PM   #54
ToolFan66

Quote:
Yes. That's exactly what I meant. I come on here for emotional support on life issues. Camaro5 is my lifeline... You can probably tell from my large amount of posts. Not camaro technical issues. No. LIFE issues.

Also thanks for proving my point about the new camaro5 circle jerk mentality you guys have going on here. I'm sure others will be along shortly to drive the point home even more.
So I'm the one that don't care how someone parks, and I'm part of the camaro5 circle jerks?

Old 07-13-2014, 05:29 PM   #55
ToolFan66

Quote:
Originally Posted by Overflow View Post
Guys I think we're missing the real point of this thread..

An ABM Camaro. Can't remember the last time I saw one of those.. Such a good color.
Beautiful Color!!

Can you imagine a ABM 1LE or ZL1?? That would be pure sex...

Last edited by ToolFan66; 07-13-2014 at 05:40 PM.
Old 07-13-2014, 05:42 PM   #56
The_Blur

Drives: 2018 Harley-Davidson Street Bob
Send a message via AIM to The_Blur
I'm going to print these out and put them on cars now. Bad parking is just asking for trouble.
warn 145:159 ban
The_Blur is offline   Reply With Quote