Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > Canada

Old 05-19-2009, 06:21 AM   #15
BLACK67

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS CGM
Send a message via MSN to BLACK67
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSOOCH View Post
Not to jack this thread but look at the pic above of the Black67's car. The paint on the front end is so mismatched from the rest of the car...DOH!
Yes it is, but I was expecting it, do to the nature of how it all comes together. with Cyber Grey the color changes so much in different lighting.
Dynatech LT headers, Hi flow Cats
MBRP 3" 304 stainless X-pipe exhaust
Fastlane true CAI.
Barton shifter
BLACK67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 05:43 PM   #16
TJ91
:chevy:

Drives: 2LT/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLACK67 View Post
I have the pics of the 4 of us. Unfortunatley my son is gone for the weekend to put them up. lol Sorry. I will see what I can do.
It was a fun meet. TJ91 showed me how to work some of my gadgets
Definitly a fun meet up, and the drive was great. Gotta love the one tap to pass signal lights, thats one of my favourite features. Just for those who dont know what i am talking about, say your driving and want to change lanes, all you do is tap the signal light colunm, say up to signal right, and the car will signals will automatically blink about 3 or 4 times, cant remember the number. Ive seen this in dodge cars and really wanted this in the Camaro, and well GM pulled it off, its really convienent as opposed to clicking it on and off, or holding it.
P.S i love CGM, very subtle but clean and mean!
P.S.S i love IOM the most though
TJ91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 08:14 PM   #17
kroache

Drives: IBM Camaro 2LT RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by TJ91 View Post
Definitly a fun meet up, and the drive was great. Gotta love the one tap to pass signal lights, thats one of my favourite features. Just for those who dont know what i am talking about, say your driving and want to change lanes, all you do is tap the signal light colunm, say up to signal right, and the car will signals will automatically blink about 3 or 4 times, cant remember the number. Ive seen this in dodge cars and really wanted this in the Camaro, and well GM pulled it off, its really convienent as opposed to clicking it on and off, or holding it.
P.S i love CGM, very subtle but clean and mean!
P.S.S i love IOM the most though

I really have struggled with the colour. I initially ordered IBM (Imperial Blue Metallic), saw my first picture of it (not a good shot) so I switched to CGM. Then I saw the IBM thread on this site, one with Silver Rally Stripes and figured that was the flavour I was looking for....I promised my salesman I wouldn't change again. Looking at Black67's car (it's a beauty) I'm starting to wonder again. So many decisions (unfortunately too much time :o)
Kevin
kroache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 08:43 PM   #18
SQUALO

Drives: CHEVROLET
Quote:
Originally Posted by kroache View Post
I really have struggled with the colour. I initially ordered IBM (Imperial Blue Metallic), saw my first picture of it (not a good shot) so I switched to CGM. Then I saw the IBM thread on this site, one with Silver Rally Stripes and figured that was the flavour I was looking for....I promised my salesman I wouldn't change again. Looking at Black67's car (it's a beauty) I'm starting to wonder again. So many decisions (unfortunately too much time :o)
Kevin
I know how you feel, I was in the same boat, with the ABM (Aqual Blue), some some really nice pics early on. Then saw some others that made the car look dull. When I was placing my order, I tossed back and forth, in my head between ABM & IOM, and at the last second I went with IOM. Sure!, now the really nice ABM pics, of peoples orders, with stripes and all start to surface; but I'm still VERY HAPPY with my selection.
Old 05-19-2009, 08:51 PM   #19
Joe in T.O.

Drives: 1970 GTO Ragtop
Did anybody ask CanadianCamaro if any cops were giving him grief over lack of front plate?
Joe in T.O. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 09:17 PM   #20
SQUALO

Drives: CHEVROLET
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe in T.O. View Post
Did anybody ask CanadianCamaro if any cops were giving him grief over lack of front plate?
He didn't mention anything about it, on Sunday.
Old 05-19-2009, 11:28 PM   #21
TJ91
:chevy:

Drives: 2LT/RS
He did say that it wasnt a daily driver, but hopefully he doesnt get hassled over it, i dont plan on installing mine either
TJ91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009, 09:32 AM   #22
Burnin' Rubber

Drives: Domestic
I missed this. Does anyone have any info on dates and locations for future test drive events?
Burnin' Rubber is offline   Reply With Quote