Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Old 12-17-2007, 12:28 PM   #1
2001ragtop

Drives: V8 american car
Cowboys Fans

I am a cowboys fan so I am going to say this:

Romo looked very upset about what happened on Sunday. He looked angry at himself. He is acting like he is taking all the blame and doesn't want this to happen again. it might be a good thing that Dallas lost to get them pumped up for the next two games.

Last edited by 2001ragtop; 12-17-2007 at 01:00 PM.
2001ragtop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2007, 01:09 PM   #2
Moose

Drives: '99 Camaro SS #1392
:eek: Another Cowboys fan!

*ALL YOU HATERS! SHHHHHHH...OR I'LL BAN YOUR SORRY A$$ES IMMEDIATELY!!!* J/K!!!

As for the Cowboys, I think once they beat Green Bay they may have thought the road through the playoffs might be easier than they anticipated. Wakeup call!!!

I think, (if there is such a good thing) the loss will help them get their heads straight. And I'd rather see them lose now! (But I do wish they hadn't lost to the Eagle's as living amongst the enemy, I'm hearing alot of chirping from the Eagle's fans. In 2 weeks though, it'll be real quiet.)

Romo wasn't the sole reason for their loss. Here's hoping they get back on a roll, win out the remainder of the season, and make a good run at the S.B.!

DOn't forget, they're a young team. They'll be competitive for a looong time.
Moose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2007, 02:43 PM   #3
acscamarochick06
Chevrolet Enthusiast

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS ;)
*count me in as another Cowboys fan!!!*
Old 12-17-2007, 03:25 PM   #4
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
Who's da Cowboys?:p

....GO BEARS! wait...what happened to my bears???
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2007, 03:30 PM   #5
Elkyboy64
AKA Bishop73

Drives: '70 Chevelle 454SS
Send a message via AIM to Elkyboy64
I'm a Cowboys fan, and they were just terrible yesterday. Tony needs to quit bringing his girlfriends to his games.
Elkyboy64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2007, 03:49 PM   #6
z28camaro2471
C5 Member #227

Drives: Camaros

I HATE the Cowboys. That's what happens when you're a Bills fan like me. Consecutive Super Bowl losses to a team will do that to you. I actually hated the Cowboys when I was growing up because all the bandwagon kids I went to school with liked them and the Steelers in the late 70s/early 80s.

Of course the game in Buffalo this year didn't help my feelings towards the Cowboys.

Jerry Jones is an egotistical maniac (he needs another face lift). Terrell Owens is a pathetic head case (maybe he can take more pills and finish off what he started last year). I hope Romo gets stuck with field goal place holding responsibilities in the playoffs so he can botch another one.

And yes I've heard every Bills joke you can think of. And yes I know the Bills are going to miss the playoffs again this year. GO BILLS!

Nothing personal guys and gals, just how I feel when it comes to football. In fact, my wife is a Cowboys fan and I don't hold it against her. Nobody is perfect ya know.
z28camaro2471 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2007, 04:29 PM   #7
Moose

Quote:
Originally Posted by z28camaro2471 View Post

I HATE the Cowboys. That's what happens when you're a Bills fan like me. Consecutive Super Bowl losses to a team will do that to you. I actually hated the Cowboys when I was growing up because all the bandwagon kids I went to school with liked them and the Steelers in the late 70s/early 80s.

Of course the game in Buffalo this year didn't help my feelings towards the Cowboys.

Jerry Jones is an egotistical maniac (he needs another face lift). Terrell Owens is a pathetic head case (maybe he can take more pills and finish off what he started last year). I hope Romo gets stuck with field goal place holding responsibilities in the playoffs so he can botch another one.

And yes I've heard every Bills joke you can think of. And yes I know the Bills are going to miss the playoffs again this year. GO BILLS!

Nothing personal guys and gals, just how I feel when it comes to football. In fact, my wife is a Cowboys fan and I don't hold it against her. Nobody is perfect ya know.
Everyone please join my in congratulating 'z28camaro2471' for being smart and marrying a Cowboy's fan!

Now let's all wish him Merry Christmas as he will be taking an early "vacation"!

J/K!
Old 12-17-2007, 04:52 PM   #8
z28camaro2471
C5 Member #227

Drives: Camaros

Merry Christmas to you too!
z28camaro2471 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2007, 05:12 PM   #9
Jeff
~ANTI-FORD~

Drives: Cadillac CTS
Send a message via MSN to Jeff
I love the Cowboys. Of course as being Texan nearly everyone likes them from here.. (besides Tag, loner!). The loss will bring the Cowboys back to reality and will not lose another game until they play the Patriots in the Super Bowl.

Even though I hate the Patriots.. I still know their going to beat Dallas..

sorry guys.. sold Camaro and got a Cadillac CTS, waiting for a few years to get a 2010 SS used ;]
Jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2007, 07:39 PM   #10
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
I love the Cowboys. Of course as being Texan nearly everyone likes them from here.. (besides Tag, loner!). The loss will bring the Cowboys back to reality and will not lose another game until they play the Patriots in the Super Bowl.

Even though I live in Texas, I was BORN IN CHICAGO!!!

I'm a Bears fan at heart. And w/ it being Monday night, and the bears playing against the Vikings, I must say...

GO BEARS!!!
Old 12-17-2007, 07:41 PM   #11
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff View Post

Even though I live in Texas, I was BORN IN CHICAGO!!!

I'm a Bears fan at heart. And w/ it being Monday night, and the bears playing against the Vikings, I must say...

GO BEARS!!!
Old 12-17-2007, 09:01 PM   #12
acscamarochick06
Chevrolet Enthusiast

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS ;)
I'm actually more of a College Basketball girl myself. And of COURSE it's UK all the way!!!!!!!
Attached Images

Old 12-17-2007, 09:08 PM   #13
Moose

Took my Dad to the mall tonight to help him finish his Christmas shopping... (nothing like waiting until the last minute!)

I had to laugh at all the B'Eagle fans who got their "color's" back out of the closet and are wearing them again.

Anyway, all was good until one of them made the mistake of waiting 'til I walked past them, to make a deragatory comment. (I live in my Cowboys baseball cap, wearing it year round.) Well, long story short, my Dad may not ask me to go shopping with him again for a while. :o

(Note; I do not have anything against any fan of any team. Just the one's who act like classless morons.)
Old 12-17-2007, 10:15 PM   #14
Jay

Drives: Audi A4
Go BC Lions Go!!

Ahh I wish we would get the damn NFL to come to Canada.....

until then if I have to support an NFL team... its a split between Seahawks and Patriots.... mostly Patriots though.... and who lost to the patriots with the team name starting with C?
Hmm......:p :p

"HEAVEN JUST COULDN'T HANDLE ALL THE NOISE"
JAY
Jay is offline   Reply With Quote