Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Northwest / Pacific Northwest

Old 03-07-2010, 01:49 AM   #1
LetsRoll

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1LT RS Transformer Ed.
How Do You Peacock?

I was having coffee when another Camaro rolls through the parking lot, stops facing my Camaro, then proceeds to gun it and pull cookies in the parking lot. Then drives off. I don't know his/her intentions, either being like hey we have cool cars or hey mines better then yours( however I believe that all Camaro's are awesome ). I'm all for peacocking and cookies, but if your going to waste your gas and tires can you try not to do it where you could possible throw rocks at another person Camaro. Is that really necessary? Sorry I don't usually rant and we all peacock so peacock with respect for a fellow Camaro, save the rock throwing for the Mustangs/Challengers J/K
LetsRoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 12:20 PM   #2
mikel441

Drives: 2014 Sonic, 2010 Camaro SS
OK, I understand the term "Peacocking" but, WTF is "pulling cookies?" LOL! I usually drive slowly through the Starbucks parking lot on Sat. and Sun. mornings if you want to call that "peacocking". Or yesterday morning when I was getting on it and missed 3rd gear because I was sleepy (i hate it when that happens). As far as throwing gravel I don't go near gravel roads or parking lots.
Old 03-07-2010, 01:04 PM   #3
LetsRoll

Sorry donuts I happen to be eating cookies and it was late so my mind was elsewhere. The parking just has some bit of small rocks and what not out where people havnt driven in awhile. Wait what your suppose to use 3rd gear. That explains alot
Old 03-07-2010, 08:13 PM   #4
mikel441

Drives: 2014 Sonic, 2010 Camaro SS
LOL! Was just passing some slow vehicles and whe I shifted to 3rd. I missed the gear and revved the engine. Felt silly. Just happened to be getting onto the hwy to go get coffee.
Old 03-07-2010, 09:53 PM   #5
spunk
Delivered 6/2/2009

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS
lol , am sorry was strolling threw here and seen cookies it caught my eye had to tell of my coffee run this morning.I to went to get coffee this morning with my adult son as a passenger as we left I looked up and mustang muscle head was right there ! what you going to do !I had cookies in my hand.I stuffed them in my mouth so I could grab a gear,my son said that's sexy mom no wounder you don't have a man.besides the fact they cant catch you.I said shut the f**k up I don't need one i have a camaro and cookies.haha.jk
spunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 10:40 PM   #6
LetsRoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by spunk View Post
lol , am sorry was strolling threw here and seen cookies it caught my eye had to tell of my coffee run this morning.I to went to get coffee this morning with my adult son as a passenger as we left I looked up and mustang muscle head was right there ! what you going to do !I had cookies in my hand.I stuffed them in my mouth so I could grab a gear,my son said that's sexy mom no wounder you don't have a man.besides the fact they cant catch you.I said shut the f**k up I don't need one i have a camaro and cookies.haha.jk
Awesome and I think cookies and a Camaro could get a man