Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southwest

Old 11-10-2009, 09:41 AM   #1065
SweetRide

Drives: 2LT RS Red Jewel of the West
Woohoo! Hey SOOCH, even though the Camaro is becoming more common, it is still no where near how common that crazy mustang is!! I can't go three blocks without seeing one. It'll never be that common, which is one of the many reasons I chose to get one. So you aren't allowed to move on so quickly. Leaders aren't allowed to become turncoats.

Owl, nice looking ride!!

"Now life can finally begin"

SweetRide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 11:03 AM   #1066
geminidreams

Drives: ABM 2LT / RS
Regarding my stripes yes that is true they are miss matched and from the factory... No I can't afford to have them painted would be nice but at this time not possible. So they are ordering me some new flat black rally stripes. I just called Schmidt they will be the ones putting them on for me in a week or two when they get here. I won't have to pay a dime out of pocket warrenty covers it. Now here is my idea that I will share with you all.. After getting my Chrome and red RS sticker put on the side of my car that totally matches the front and back emblem. I am having Jeff do a design of what it will look like if I do what I was thinking and put a very very thin line of flat red to match the RS badges and a super thin line of Silver to match the our silver on the RS badges.. When I get the picture of what it would look like i will share with you all.. Im super excited that my dealer is working with me on this. just hope its not to much Money for my little add on.

Oh yeah and I found the Chicklets thanks to Lightning and will put them on my car as well then I think I will be set for a while

Grats to Owl and DDA. .. Pearldrums any news yet? It should be in Cheyenne by now if not SLC... Can't wait to see her..
geminidreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 02:12 PM   #1067
lightning
Lightning & Thunder

Drives: 2010 SIM 1SS
Congrats Bigowl and DDA...

SIM rules. DDA, we need pics or it didn't happen! (Or did we get pics already? I'm gettin senile... )
Old 11-10-2009, 02:17 PM   #1068
lightning
Lightning & Thunder

GEMINI

Drop me a note to let me know if picking up the chiclettes (baby chickens?....) at Jerry Seiner went OK.
Old 11-10-2009, 02:45 PM   #1069
geminidreams

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightning View Post
Drop me a note to let me know if picking up the chiclettes (baby chickens?....) at Jerry Seiner went OK.
Yes I am going to go after work how late are they open? I need to run home and grab my car ... what is there number I wonder if they would help me put them on ??
Old 11-10-2009, 03:31 PM   #1070
lightning
Lightning & Thunder

Quote:
Originally Posted by geminidreams View Post
Yes I am going to go after work how late are they open? I need to run home and grab my car ... what is there number I wonder if they would help me put them on ??
Parts dept probably closes at 5pm. Don't know whether they would help you put em on or not... but Lightning would.
Old 11-10-2009, 04:14 PM   #1071
DDA_Skull

Drives: 88 Jeep Wrangler, 2010 Camaro
I've had it under a cover for the week. I work 12 hour shifts so i don't have much time to drive. And i didn't stop driving over the weekend long enough to get a bunch of pictures.

DDA_Skull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 04:18 PM   #1072
geminidreams

Looks Great DDA glad you finally got your baby.. I know I am enjoying mine
Old 11-10-2009, 04:26 PM   #1073
lightning
Lightning & Thunder

DDA

Quote:
Originally Posted by geminidreams View Post
Looks Great DDA glad you finally got your baby.. I know I am enjoying mine
Very, very nice. Can't quit driving it huh. None of us are afflicted with that disease are we folks?
Old 11-10-2009, 04:28 PM   #1074
slick1ru

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS Black
Power of Numbers

SSOOCH, I feel the same way you do. I love the attention that our cars get. It does kind of bum me out that I keep seeing more of them, but same with Corvettes, they are everywhere.

What I do know, is that when we show up in force, we will ALWAYS be a show-stopper.

My daughter mentioned that we should have a name for our group, her words "Like a biker gang." Keep in mind my daughter is slightly evil, so I'm not sure what her motives are yet. It could be that she is just making fun of me AGAIN.
slick1ru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 04:44 PM   #1075
lightning
Lightning & Thunder

SLICK1

Quote:
Originally Posted by slick1ru View Post
SSOOCH, I feel the same way you do. I love the attention that our cars get. It does kind of bum me out that I keep seeing more of them, but same with Corvettes, they are everywhere.

What I do know, is that when we show up in force, we will ALWAYS be a show-stopper.

My daughter mentioned that we should have a name for our group, her words "Like a biker gang." Keep in mind my daughter is slightly evil, so I'm not sure what her motives are yet. It could be that she is just making fun of me AGAIN.
I can not IMAGINE that your daughter would ever make fun of you! How could that be? Kids NEVER do that. I'm sure mine never did!

(And they never rolled their eyes at me.... not once!)
Old 11-10-2009, 04:59 PM   #1076
slick1ru

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS Black
Precious Angel

My precious angel... Just to give you an idea...for her birthday we she wanted to go to Rodizio Grill. She went to my mom (who had never been to Rodizio) and told her all about how "fancy" it was and that my daughter was "going to wear a nice dress." We get there in our jeans and t-shirts and are waiting for my Mom.... who rolls in dressed to the nines, all decked out with her best. She looked at my daughter, who then started laughing hysterically.

She is a straight A all honors student. When I ask her about this she says, "That's just my cover, but if anyone asks, I'll deny I ever said it."

Keep your valuables close by.
slick1ru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 05:06 PM   #1077
SweetRide

Drives: 2LT RS Red Jewel of the West
Quote:
My precious angel... Just to give you an idea...for her birthday we she wanted to go to Rodizio Grill. She went to my mom (who had never been to Rodizio) and told her all about how "fancy" it was and that my daughter was "going to wear a nice dress." We get there in our jeans and t-shirts and are waiting for my Mom.... who rolls in dressed to the nines, all decked out with her best. She looked at my daughter, who then started laughing hysterically.

She is a straight A all honors student. When I ask her about this she says, "That's just my cover, but if anyone asks, I'll deny I ever said it."

Dang! And how old is she again?? You have to watch out for those slightly evil brainiac children. They're the ones who can eat the last piece of chicken right before your eyes, then when you call them on it they somehow convince you that you ate it and make you buy them some because they really wished they could've eaten it.:seesaw: Mostly I am just jealous of their mad skills.

"Now life can finally begin"

SweetRide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 05:07 PM   #1078
lightning
Lightning & Thunder

Quote:

Have we met this "precious angel"? I'm gettin one of those wallets with a big heavy chain attached to it...........