Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - California

Old 09-29-2011, 09:51 PM   #225
cterry
So Cal Race Team

Drives: 2010 Carmaro SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by blou43RE View Post
it and haven't had much time.

Welcome to the forum.
cterry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 10:35 PM   #226
LBCamaro_ish

Drives: 2012 Camaro 2SS/RS 6M
Cool

Hey Cali family,

Just purchased the first car I'm proud to roll around in - my 2012 Camaro SS/2SS.

It's a beauty just off the lot, but there's a lot of work to be done... any suggestions on what modification I should make first?

Some beautiful cars on this site, especially down in San Diego! Hope to run into some of you soon. Be safe, go Chevy! <--been getting a bunch of ppl in mustangs calling me out.

-Ish
Attached Images

Old 10-12-2011, 10:39 PM   #227
Blacc Mamba
SoCal HT5

Drives: 2010 Camaro
Congrats, you'll be smiling for a long time
Old 10-12-2011, 10:44 PM   #228
bajamoon

Drives: 2014 Subaru WRX
Congrats on the ride. Swing by te Whittier meet on Saturday. Should be a good turn out and you can get some ideas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBCamaro_ish View Post
Hey Cali family,

Just purchased the first car I'm proud to roll around in - my 2012 Camaro SS/2SS.

It's a beauty just off the lot, but there's a lot of work to be done... any suggestions on what modification I should make first?

Some beautiful cars on this site, especially down in San Diego! Hope to run into some of you soon. Be safe, go Chevy! <--been getting a bunch of ppl in mustangs calling me out.

-Ish
bajamoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 11:43 PM   #229
Orange Krate
Not just any car!

Drives: Orange Krate DOB - 11/22/2010
Congrats Ish!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBCamaro_ish View Post
Hey Cali family,

-Ish
ISH CONGRATS!!! Good looking ride! I live up in Simi and work in Santa Fe Springs! Your car is awesome. Hope to see it around when I am in Long Beach area or in my neck of the woods. I would suggest tinting windows first. Then get some exhaust so you can hear it purr. There are so many options. I think I am going for floor mats next. But I am working on stripes and Heritage Grill as well as customized front brace like the convertibles.

Simi Valley, CA
email: orangekrate2011@yahoo.com
Orange Krate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 02:08 AM   #230
LBCamaro_ish

Drives: 2012 Camaro 2SS/RS 6M
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orange Krate View Post
ISH CONGRATS!!! Good looking ride! I live up in Simi and work in Santa Fe Springs! Your car is awesome. Hope to see it around when I am in Long Beach area or in my neck of the woods. I would suggest tinting windows first. Then get some exhaust so you can hear it purr. There are so many options. I think I am going for floor mats next. But I am working on stripes and Heritage Grill as well as customized front brace like the convertibles.
Thanks you guys. Especially you Orange Krate for the tip, I'm definitely gonna hit those windows first and I'm looking into some Cherry Bomb exhaust pipes; probably gonna do headers down the line. Hope to see you guys around.
Old 10-13-2011, 02:16 AM   #231
Inferno LSX
Supercharged LSX

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS Black/Carbon Fiber
Show up to some of the meets and find out what others are running. Welcome to Camaro nation!
Old 10-13-2011, 01:35 PM   #232
bumblebabe
SoCal Race Team #10

Drives: 2012 CTH 2SS/RS
Congrats and Welcome Ish!!

I don't remember if I ever posted in here either, tho I have been posting the hell out of other forums... sorry if I have, but here's my baby:

Upcoming mods include 10% tint on the back and probably 30 or 40 in the front, ground fx (was going to get the GM argent black but will probably be going aftermarket and carbon fiber), cold air intake, exhaust, and way down the line a supercharger.

Current mods: CAI intake, catback exhaust upgrade
Future mods: too many to list

Tundra CrewMax SR5, TRD, 5.7L V8, 2" Lift, 381 HP; 401 ft lb
bumblebabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 01:36 PM   #233
bumblebabe
SoCal Race Team #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orange Krate View Post
[COLOR="Navy"]I live up in Simi and work in Santa Fe Springs! Your car is awesome. Hope to see it around when I am in Long Beach area or in my neck of the woods.
Hey, I'm up in the Agoura/TO area and get out to Simi now and again. Maybe I'll see you around town one of these days! You should definitely come out to Supercar Sunday at the end of this month! I know I'll be there and I'm pretty sure my SoCal HT5 brothers are gonna be rolling out too if not, they better :P

Old 10-14-2011, 01:08 AM   #234
BROMARO909
SO CAL HEAD TURNERS

Drives: 2010 CHEVY BROMARO
Quote:
Originally Posted by bumblebabe View Post
Hey, I'm up in the Agoura/TO area and get out to Simi now and again. Maybe I'll see you around town one of these days! You should definitely come out to Supercar Sunday at the end of this month! I know I'll be there and I'm pretty sure my SoCal HT5 brothers are gonna be rolling out too if not, they better :P
I live in Agoura too. How have I not seen you??
APPEARANCE MODS: STILLEN FRONT SPLITTER, CUSTOM PAINTED BOWTIE, TINTED FOGLIGHTS, BLACKED OUT RIMS, CUSTOM PAINTED BRAKE CALIPERS, BLACKED OUT KEYHOLE, 35% FRONT 15% REAR WINDOWS, TINTED TAIL LIGHS, BLACKED OUT TRUNK LID. LIGHTING MODS: BFXENON 6K HID KIT, STEALTH TURN SIGNAL BULBS, LED FOG LIGHT BULBS.
INTERIOR MODS: RED LED BULBS IN MAP/TRUNK, FLAT BLACK CLUSTER BEZEL, CUSTOM PAINTED SHIFTER BEZEL
PERFORMANCE MODS: BLASTIN BOBS AXLEBACK EXHAUST SYSTEM, HURST SHORT THROW SHIFTER, H&R SPORT LOWERING SPRINGS
BROMARO909 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 09:58 AM   #235
bumblebabe
SoCal Race Team #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by BROMARO909 View Post
That's crazy!!! I commute down to UCLA 4 or 5 days a week? Maybe that's why?

I actually recently saw that a Rally Yellow lives around the corner from me and I was gonna go wave but they're almost never there :(

Old 11-25-2011, 08:24 PM   #236
Fantm SS

Drives: 2010 Hennessey Camaro SS HPE 600
Hey All! Just coming back from some absence away from Camaro5. Anyway, I have been making steady improvements on my Camaro, somewhere between trying to put my kids through school and staying alive and growing my business.... Ha!
Fantm SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 09:01 PM   #237
Orange Krate
Not just any car!

Drives: Orange Krate DOB - 11/22/2010
**How about a local Camaro Club?**

Quote:
Originally Posted by bumblebabe View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by BROMARO909 View Post
Gents since you are so close to Ventura County are you interested in putting together a Ventura County Gen 5 group? I already have a couple of places that are interested in becoming sponsors (whatever that means or entails). I know a couple of folks from out this way had expressed a desire to develop a local club for Ventura County area. Email me or PM me: orangekrate2011@yahoo.com

Simi Valley, CA
email: orangekrate2011@yahoo.com
Orange Krate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 03:26 PM   #238
gmg69

Drives: 2010 Twin Turbo SS, Summit White
Sorry G, boy am I late to this one!

Name: Guy
Purchased: Paradise Chevrolet, Ventura, CA
Date: October 2010
2SS RS Summit White
Cosmetic mods: grille, wheels, tires, paint, window tint, Hotchkis lowering springs.
RPI custom exhaust
...still waitin for a supercharger, c'mon Magneson!!
Attached Images

gmg69 is offline   Reply With Quote