Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Marketplace > Members Classifieds > Wheels / Tires

AWE Tuning

Old 11-24-2021, 08:46 AM   #1
JOHNSONROD

Drives: 62 Chevy & 2021 1SS/1LE manual
TSW Bathurst wheels with RE71s

UPDATE: ok the deal fell through. someone please make me an offer on this stuff and come get it. i just want it gone!! im not going to mess with shipping it.

Just sold my 1LE. i have these parts for sale cheap. id like to just sell it all cheap for cash and local pickup in Bowling Green, Ky. hey make a vacation out of it. visit the Museum and the Motorsports park. all with in 5 minutes of pickup location. ill sell it all in a bundle cheaper!

* set of black TSW Bathurst rotary forged 19" x 10.5" ET27 track wheels. ill throw in a pair of 10mm aluminum spacers.
* used 305 RE71s on all four track wheels.
* 2 sets of new Carbotech front pads.
* 1 set of new rear hawk DTC 60 pads.
* 1 set of used factory front 1LE 2 piece rotors. hats are like new. rings are worn bad.
* 1 set of brand new rear 1LE rotors.

ill take 1000 bucks for the wheels and tires. or 1500 for everything. or make me an offer. the car is gone and i want this stuff gone. wheels have been used for half a season. they have new GM TPMS sensors and are perfect in function and have normal track wear visibly.
im going to post this in brake section too.

Last edited by JOHNSONROD; 12-09-2021 at 06:54 AM.
JOHNSONROD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2021, 07:44 AM   #2
lt-fun

Drives: 2020 Camaro LT1
This is an amazing deal. I would gladly take those wheels and tires off your hands if you change your mind about shipping. My zip is 33325 if you want to figure out shipping cost. Let me know!
lt-fun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2021, 09:57 AM   #3
JOHNSONROD

Quote:
Originally Posted by lt-fun View Post
This is an amazing deal. I would gladly take those wheels and tires off your hands if you change your mind about shipping. My zip is 33325 if you want to figure out shipping cost. Let me know!
ive shipped tires before so we could do it but i was thinking it would be so expensive with the weight of wheels and tires. ill take some pics of em and post. im just trying to get this stuff out of my garage.
Old 11-28-2021, 10:30 AM   #4
JOHNSONROD

Pix
Attached Images

Old 11-29-2021, 01:31 PM   #5
Hcd3ss

Drives: 2011 camaro 2ss/RS
I’ll take the wheels/tires. Trying to get my little cousin to get the rest for his 5 tu gen.. these will fit my 5th gen right?? Call me whenever you can plz. 912-670-9301
Hcd3ss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2021, 02:51 PM   #6
JOHNSONROD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hcd3ss View Post
I’ll take the wheels/tires. Trying to get my little cousin to get the rest for his 5 tu gen.. these will fit my 5th gen right?? Call me whenever you can plz. 912-670-9301
yes i had a 5th gen and they will fit. i ran the SUV studs and 8 mm spacers. i PMed ya back. im throwing in spacers, lugs and the special socket too!
Old 12-05-2021, 01:06 PM   #7
Hcd3ss

Drives: 2011 camaro 2ss/RS
JOHNSONROD just flaked on time real hard. May have spooked him mentioning cashapp or crypto, or mentioning that I tore my car up last night. but this deal was agreed on.. I’m still beside myself right now.. paid UShip over $400 already to have wheels picked up and now he’s saying they’re sold.. Johnsonrod I’ve traded on this forum (actually camaro5) for nearly 10 years and never one issue. Just bout a fluidamper from a member that hasn’t even got here yet.. I don’t know what’s going on.. or why me mentioning that I broke an axle last night messed with your head.. but I can only hope that youre decent enough to have your wife send me the PayPal invoice you mentioned, let me pay you, and we wrap this up..
Hcd3ss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2021, 06:06 PM   #8
JOHNSONROD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hcd3ss View Post
JOHNSONROD just flaked on time real hard. May have spooked him mentioning cashapp or crypto, or mentioning that I tore my car up last night. but this deal was agreed on.. I’m still beside myself right now.. paid UShip over $400 already to have wheels picked up and now he’s saying they’re sold.. Johnsonrod I’ve traded on this forum (actually camaro5) for nearly 10 years and never one issue. Just bout a fluidamper from a member that hasn’t even got here yet.. I don’t know what’s going on.. or why me mentioning that I broke an axle last night messed with your head.. but I can only hope that youre decent enough to have your wife send me the PayPal invoice you mentioned, let me pay you, and we wrap this up..
i dont have a thing against ya brother, but we been going back and forth for a while. your buddy was gonna come get em but then didnt. then you said you had the shipping figured out. then you wanted me to contact the carrier. then you called and kept mentioning crypto money and cash apps. i had just been on paypal to see how to do it, and you checked like the biggest 3 boxes for a scam artist. i dont now anything about this kinda stuff. why dont you just send a grand to your buddy and have him come get the wheels? transaction complete. no way for us to screw each other. im giving you the tires, the lug nuts and the wheel spacers for freee.
Old 12-06-2021, 08:14 AM   #9
JOHNSONROD

also i doubt you paid for shipping when you dont even have my address.
Old 12-09-2021, 06:55 AM   #10
JOHNSONROD

still for sale cheap!!
Old 12-11-2021, 09:20 AM   #11
RockSS1LE

Drives: Chevrolet Camaro SS 1LE
Still available?

I'm located north of you in Shepherdsville, KY. Looking for a set of track wheels for 21 SS 1LE.
RockSS1LE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2021, 09:53 AM   #12
JOHNSONROD

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockSS1LE View Post
Still available?

I'm located north of you in Shepherdsville, KY. Looking for a set of track wheels for 21 SS 1LE.
i messaged ya back. yes still available.
Old 03-06-2022, 08:07 PM   #13
cdrptrks

Drives: 2017 Blue Camaro 1SS 1LE with PDR
Are these still available?
cdrptrks is offline   Reply With Quote