Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Specific Models / Packages > Camaro 1LE Forum

Old 04-14-2015, 09:29 PM   #15
Bizaro
Account Suspended

Drives: 2015 Redhot 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by trashmanssd View Post
Paul Masse is where I got mine they specialize in Corvettes and Camaro's they are known as a performance friendly dealer. They have whole separate building for them and a small collection of collectible cars.
I deal with the one in Wakefield. Dawn was my saleswomen and she was awesome and the service guy Peter is the great man that took my car no questions asked A+ for them they got my business for years to come.
Bizaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2015, 08:44 AM   #16
VOGGS-LS3-1LE
Angry by Nature

Drives: 13' Camaro 1SS/RS/1LE/NPP 1 of 76
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bizaro View Post
yeah I dont know how these flags work but im guessing its gone now since the clutch is being fixed under warranty regardless just seems like a dick move on their part for trying to discredit me with other dealers.
PM ME YOUR VIN. ILL GET YOU THE INFO.

2013 CHEVROLET CAMARO 1SS/RS/1LE/NPP
1 OF 76
Roto Fab CAI
1LE BADGES
VOGGS-LS3-1LE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2015, 12:48 PM   #17
Billy10mm

Drives: 2014 Camaro 2SS 1LE NPP
Quote:
So got a call from Paul Masse Chevrolet today they told me they are going to be replacing my clutch on warranty and then narrow down by gear grinding issue So a BIG thumps up to them! they also gave me a heads up and told me New Rochelle Chevy Stealership had my car flagged for clutch abuse WOW!!!!!!!! I cannot believe the nerve of those people HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE DEALERSHIP
When about to pull the trigger on my 1LE, I looked at the Chevy dealerships in Scarsdale, Yonkers, and New Rochelle. Only the Scarsdale dealership had a halfway decent review on Google, the other two had absolutely terrifying reviews and I will never go to either. Scarsdale then shook my hand on my trade-in and the 1LE purchase price ... 1 week later they reneged on our SIGNED agreement. So they don't get my money either. I purchased from Becky instead and still dread the day that I need to have something taken care of under warranty since I have no where to bring it.
Billy10mm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2015, 04:25 PM   #18
Taco Time

Drives: 2014 1SS
Wow man! I was getting angry reading this thread! I'm glad they're taking care of it under warranty. There's a Chevrolet Customer Svc rep that's active on this forum. I messaged them several months ago and they were very helpful. I'd write him a really nice long message telling everything that happened.

And for anyone's future reference, Dealer Rater is a website that you can post reviews of car dealerships, and read reviews written by other people. It's a reference I have used in the past.

Good luck!
Taco Time is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2015, 04:46 PM   #19
snarky
ultracrepidarianism

Drives: '14 1SS/RS/1LE/NPP '18 Accord Sport

Old 04-15-2015, 09:38 PM   #20
backeddy
Banned

Drives: 2011 Boxster Spyder (best car ever)
GM Knows they have a huge problem and are hiding behind a rock hoping that the clutch issue just goes away..... a recall on this one would wipe them out.
backeddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2015, 09:52 PM   #21
Billy10mm

Drives: 2014 Camaro 2SS 1LE NPP
Quote:
Originally Posted by backeddy View Post
a recall on this one would wipe them out.
Hardly
Billy10mm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2015, 01:37 AM   #22
backeddy
Banned

I expected a response just like that........

"hardly" Hardly comes back into town, following charlie brown and makinh fun of a clown.......right up until the "hardly" corporation gets told by mr big govenment to recall it....bad news, because ole Mr "hardley" has a problem, you see he never thought that it would happen, so there are no alternate parts, systems, etc, no parts on order, no parts designed or manufactured either. Nothin.....Try fixing 500,000 cars with nothing and mr "hardley" in charge. It will become a giant class action then it will punish them
Old 04-16-2015, 05:46 AM   #23
trashmanssd

Drives: Black 14 2SS/1LE/RS 14 Tundra
trashmanssd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2015, 08:23 AM   #24
ForcFed93

Drives: 2001 2500HD
Quote:
right up until the "hardly" corporation gets told by mr big govenment to recall it
Last I knew, Mr. Big Government only steps in when there is a clear (and verifiable) safety risk.

When people start dying because their clutch sticks to the floor for a few seconds, maybe we'll see Mr. Big Government step in.

Don't hold your breath.
Old 04-16-2015, 09:53 AM   #25
backeddy
Banned

you are right.....that's how the ignition thing started......only a matter of time though.... The clock is ticking and GM is hiding.
Old 04-16-2015, 11:34 AM   #26
Splat

Drives: 2012 1SS M6 IOM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy10mm View Post
When about to pull the trigger on my 1LE, I looked at the Chevy dealerships in Scarsdale, Yonkers, and New Rochelle. Only the Scarsdale dealership had a halfway decent review on Google, the other two had absolutely terrifying reviews and I will never go to either. Scarsdale then shook my hand on my trade-in and the 1LE purchase price ... 1 week later they reneged on our SIGNED agreement. So they don't get my money either. I purchased from Becky instead and still dread the day that I need to have something taken care of under warranty since I have no where to bring it.
This is very true, iv been to all these same dealership when I was looking to buy my car, I ended up in kingston with the best deal.

Quote:
so to drop a tranny at a local stealership(New Rochelle Chevrolet NY) its $1250
just to see whats wrong on a car that barely has 2k miles.

They told me if I would have bought the car there they would have given me a discount I guess it doesnt matter that we have spent easily over 100k over the years.

It other news found another dealership thats fixing all my issue ive been having for months under warranty no questions asked will update soon!
I have to say, I too live in New Ro, and though New Rochelle Chevy sucks on price's and lack of knowledge, of what type of cars are for sale.... example I went to buy the 1le and they had no clue what that was. But back to the topic. Every time I take my car in, I never had a bad experience with them, even when they installed my 1le rear gears.
Mods: LSA Supercharger, 2.55 Pulley, Custom Boost Cam, ARH LTH 1 7/8, HFC, 3' Magnaflow Exhaust, JLT CAI, Elite CC V2, BO White Stage 2 TB, GM 3.91 Gears, DSS CF Driveshaft, BMR Bushing Kit.... . Tuned by JTM Motorsports 540 Hp 550Tq on 9PSI

Axles, Monster Clutch, Hotchkis TVS Track Pack kit.......For 2018.
Splat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2015, 12:16 PM   #27
VOGGS-LS3-1LE
Angry by Nature

Quote:
you are right.....that's how the ignition thing started......only a matter of time though.... The clock is ticking and GM is hiding.
what is really funny is how gm goes after its parts supplier for recall costs involved in the counter measure repair due to the failure of parts. gm will recoup all the money lost in settlements. and no there will never be a recall on the clutch issue. maybe a tsb to dealers to aid in a customers concern, and only if the customer comes to the dealer with that concern.

1 OF 76
Roto Fab CAI
1LE BADGES
Old 04-16-2015, 12:17 PM   #28
VOGGS-LS3-1LE
Angry by Nature

gm wins every time, hell, they got your money!!

1 OF 76
Roto Fab CAI
1LE BADGES