Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions > Gaming Lounge

Old 01-26-2013, 06:31 PM   #225
Camaro_Corvette
36.58625, -121.7568

Drives: Team 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRC-SS View Post
Like i said before....couple more months and we can cruise the streets together in GTA5 and take out innocent pedestrians and hookers!!
I can't wait!
Old 01-26-2013, 06:35 PM   #226
colingordon
Her Name is Mila

Drives: 2012 Camaro 1LT A6, 2014 Camaro 1LS
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRC-SS View Post
I still play GTA4 now.

Its soo much fun, i drive around with my buddies, then yell at him for shooting someone from the car...."what the hell man"!!! haha when the cops come he gets out shooting and i drive off....EF him im out!!!!
Hahahaha true that!! I play GTA IV still also! I just cruise around on live and never get out of my car!
Old 01-26-2013, 07:30 PM   #227
2Carats

Drives: '12 Camaro 2SS/RS LS3
Quote:
Originally Posted by FINALLYSATISFIED View Post
PS3: W81SEC is my username who wants some?
The COD server is down and wont let me add you at this moment... I will continue to try.

Mind controlled by Cerebro
Old 01-26-2013, 10:20 PM   #228
FINALLYSATISFIED
Est.1775

Drives: '15 Challenger Hellcat (sold)
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Carats View Post
The COD server is down and wont let me add you at this moment... I will continue to try.

Mind controlled by Cerebro
Ok,
FINALLYSATISFIED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 05:33 AM   #229
rberns

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2SS/RS
So WTF is going on with BO2. I get an update and then I have a "new" tag on my create a class and something under the emblem creator but nothing is there. I checked to see if the new maps came out already, but I know they arent supposed to be out till the 29th. Anybody else have this and know whats going on? Is it just a mistake or has the new DLC launched already? I have the season pass, but all I see under the store menu is nuketown zombies.
2011 Camaro 2SS/RS, Circle D 3200, ADM Transmission Cooler, BTR Valvetrain, Cam Motion .621 .595 228/244 113+4, ARH 1 7/8 full exhaust, Cold Air Inductions, Katech C5R TC, Melling HV, BTR SLR lifters, Trunion Upgrade, LS2 Dampner, LS9 head gaskets, Bo White PTB, MM can, GFX, Subs, B&M Deep transmission pan,
Holley fuel rail, Proform valve covers, relocated coil packs
rberns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 06:10 AM   #230
AdamZ
Account Suspended

Drives: Eve - 2011 Camaro 2SS/RS
Those 4 new maps? That's a load of BS lol they are 60 bucks. But it's been very slow for me lately and all kinda of weird stuff going on.

Update on my game play...I have diamond shotguns, specials, snipers, and subs . Just have the assault rifles now
AdamZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 08:09 AM   #231
SILVERHAWK

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS, '22 Silverado Z71
Well, first full day of competition and I got my first probation for rage quitting...lol.....
Sux because I figured out why I was getting hit with probation is because I kept forgetting that there are 2 rounds making up the whole match. Don't get me wrong I did quit like 3 or 4 matches out right, but once I saw the warning, I was trying to make sure I didn't do it anymore.....then during the halftime (I guess) what I thought was the end of the match I had to break off for a few tasks for the wife and when I came back I was on probation and couldn't play for 5 minutes. whoops!!

I can't play nuketown worth a F---!!! its like everyone is camped out and just blows you f 'n head off as soon as you try to get out from behind one of the houses....and f--- that damn fly by bombing by the F22 Jesus Christ...must have gotten hit with that 4 - 5 times in one match.

Can anyone tell me Is there an easy way to kill a damn sentry gun?

During one match on the boat map they put up like 3 or 4 of them across the middle and no one could kill the damn things.....
Old 01-27-2013, 02:46 PM   #232
CHMSC
ROAD COURSE JUNKIE

Drives: 2012 SS/RS LS3
Quote:
Originally Posted by SILVERHAWK View Post
Well, first full day of competition and I got my first probation for rage quitting...lol.....
Sux because I figured out why I was getting hit with probation is because I kept forgetting that there are 2 rounds making up the whole match. Don't get me wrong I did quit like 3 or 4 matches out right, but once I saw the warning, I was trying to make sure I didn't do it anymore.....then during the halftime (I guess) what I thought was the end of the match I had to break off for a few tasks for the wife and when I came back I was on probation and couldn't play for 5 minutes. whoops!!

I can't play nuketown worth a F---!!! its like everyone is camped out and just blows you f 'n head off as soon as you try to get out from behind one of the houses....and f--- that damn fly by bombing by the F22 Jesus Christ...must have gotten hit with that 4 - 5 times in one match.

Can anyone tell me Is there an easy way to kill a damn sentry gun?

During one match on the boat map they put up like 3 or 4 of them across the middle and no one could kill the damn things.....
EMP
Old 01-27-2013, 07:50 PM   #233
SILVERHAWK

^^^^^ ahhhhh...... the emp grenade or emp itself.....yeah never thought of that...... of course if I didn't think of it I wouldn't have them in my loadout. In MW3 I had the EMP in my support class religously.....
Old 01-28-2013, 07:33 PM   #234
SoCalThug

Drives: 2012 Summit White 1Ls
My best score so far.. i could easily get in the 100s but my k.d ratio and score per min isnt helping!
Attached Images

SoCalThug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 07:38 PM   #235
SoCalThug

and to take out a sentry gun you can put a full clip in it from behind, or use the perk "black hat"
Old 01-29-2013, 05:04 AM   #236
SILVERHAWK

Nice !!!!! unfortunately, it seems that alot of my scores have been like the bottom two people who were on your team during that game.... right now I either do real bad like 7/25 or real good like 35/11........can't say I have had a game like that though
Can't see me getting too addicted to this game cause like TRC-SS said most of the times I am getting killed are total BS!!!!!!
Old 01-29-2013, 05:57 AM   #237
AdamZ
Account Suspended

Drives: Eve - 2011 Camaro 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by SILVERHAWK View Post
^^^^^ ahhhhh...... the emp grenade or emp itself.....yeah never thought of that...... of course if I didn't think of it I wouldn't have them in my loadout. In MW3 I had the EMP in my support class religously.....
Yup EMP grenade owns them
AdamZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 01:02 PM   #238
SoCalThug

yea this game really pisses me the F off.. Between the millions of times im getting spawn killed, getting laggy when i need one more kill for a high scorestreak, or migrating hosts at least 5-6 times every 20 min i play which throws off the momentum so much. Or me getting into lobbies with master prestege and high level people that have a full party vs me and some noobs.. I am pretty much losing every game i play in because it seems i play against full parties and get 5 year olds playing on my team.. Notice my hole team went negative