Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Florida

Old 02-10-2014, 11:13 AM   #3501
Kiernans88
TRI-COUNTY CAMARO TAMPA

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS/RS IBM M6
The last time I had loaded coronas was at a field party (yes, a fire in the middle of a cornfield) I brought a 6 pack of corona and a 750mL bottle of Jose gold. I woke up the next day with 1/8th of the Jose left, the worst headaches ever and my truck was entirely covered in mud, even on the roof and inside the bed. I couldn't drink taquila for about a year after that thrilling experience.

FSP Custom Grind Comp Cam - K&N CAI - 1 3/4" BBK Full Length Headers - BBK High Flow Cats - Kooks 3" Street Screamer Catback - VMax TB - Barton Short Throw - BMR Suspension/Bushings - Eibach Pro-Kit Springs -Tuned by Florida Speed and Power (FSP)
Kiernans88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2014, 11:22 AM   #3502
daveagogo1
TRI COUNTY TAMPA

Drives: 2011 1SS/RS VR/BLK A6
I never had that. I do however have a bunch of excellentTequila at home waiting to be opened up. Nobody ever wants to do any shots with me so i end up drinking the bottles myself. Have 3 bottles at home now. Takes me a while to drink entire 5ths alone. Everyone is afraid i guess. Lol

daveagogo1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2014, 11:25 AM   #3503
Kiernans88
TRI-COUNTY CAMARO TAMPA

Quote:
Originally Posted by daveagogo1 View Post
I never had that. I do however have a bunch of excellentTequila at home waiting to be opened up. Nobody ever wants to do any shots with me so i end up drinking the bottles myself. Have 3 bottles at home now. Takes me a while to drink entire 5ths alone. Everyone is afraid i guess. Lol
Don Julio?

FSP Custom Grind Comp Cam - K&N CAI - 1 3/4" BBK Full Length Headers - BBK High Flow Cats - Kooks 3" Street Screamer Catback - VMax TB - Barton Short Throw - BMR Suspension/Bushings - Eibach Pro-Kit Springs -Tuned by Florida Speed and Power (FSP)
Old 02-10-2014, 12:02 PM   #3504
daveagogo1
TRI COUNTY TAMPA

I have some unopened Don Julio. Along with some Cabo, Patron and Milagro.

Old 02-10-2014, 12:17 PM   #3505
RatedZ

Drives: Camaro SS
Now we are ready for Pony Wars. Had to get a helmet for Dawn for she's addicted now. lol
Attached Images

RatedZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2014, 05:40 AM   #3506
Tampa Tuning
Account Suspended

Drives: TAMPA TUNING FACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM
Im hoping for a flavor of new castle with a little oak barrel José gold after taste. Usually when I try for after tastes, I make it to strong.

Ill find out in two weeks. It started to ferment Sunday
Tampa Tuning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2014, 07:08 AM   #3507
daveagogo1
TRI COUNTY TAMPA

The last time i tried someones homemade beer. I think i may have died and gone off to the spirit world then came back sick as hell.

Old 02-11-2014, 07:56 AM   #3508
Abrahams11SS

Drives: 2013 ZL1 V3RT
My buddy made a few brews while we were in grad school. It was fun. The best was a cold brew we made that took a few weeks to get going.
Abrahams11SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2014, 07:59 AM   #3509
Kiernans88
TRI-COUNTY CAMARO TAMPA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tampa Tuning View Post
Im hoping for a flavor of new castle with a little oak barrel José gold after taste. Usually when I try for after tastes, I make it to strong.

Ill find out in two weeks. It started to ferment Sunday
I'm gonna have to pick your brewmaster brain Phil. I've been wanting to start making my own beer for a long time.

Old 02-11-2014, 10:41 AM   #3510
RatedZ

Anyone do a muffler delete? I am looking to put on the 1LE diffuser and switch to quad tips and for right now I'm thinking of just doing a muffler delete until I do a complete exhaust overhaul to so I don't spend a whole lot of $$. Hopefully that will tie me over with a little better sound for the time being for I hate these trash cans on the back.
Old 02-11-2014, 11:14 AM   #3511
daveagogo1
TRI COUNTY TAMPA

As far as i know. Nobody here has a muffler delete. I'm pretty sure almost everyone has headers too. You will get a better sound but, you may pick up some drone too as those big cans have J pipes inside them to kill drone and AFM noise that will be more noticeable. I dunno how much the volume would increase but, i'd have to guess not much as that L99 will still have the giant resonator and the dual big ass cats.

Old 02-11-2014, 11:25 AM   #3512
RatedZ

Quote:
As far as i know. Nobody here has a muffler delete. I'm pretty sure almost everyone has headers too. You will get a better sound but, you may pick up some drone too as those big cans have J pipes inside them to kill drone and AFM noise that will be more noticeable. I dunno how much the volume would increase but, i'd have to guess not much as that L99 will still have the giant resonator and the dual big ass cats.
I know. It's funny for this is the first car I've ever had that had more mufflers then the 1 or 2 out the back. I think I'll give it a shot to see if I like it and if not, I'll sell the deletes and set mine up like you did for yours sounds awesome.
Old 02-11-2014, 11:53 AM   #3513
blazzin1

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS R6P
Quote:
Dave, I'll take you up on that offer, once I get down there!!! Just need to make sure I have a safe ride home!!! Tequila doesn't do my driving abilities much good!!! I look forward to meeting you!
blazzin1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2014, 12:07 PM   #3514
RatedZ

Last edited by RatedZ; 02-11-2014 at 12:20 PM.