Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Closed Thread

Old 04-06-2009, 08:06 PM   #1
RT21
Sage of Thread Killing

Drives: IBM Tumbler
Well this was fun ... but outa here

Well, I really loved it here. I'm a noob (let) ... i get that. Sadly there are a bunch out there just like me. I have a boat load of questions. So do they. Sadly again, when the elitist Senior Members see nooblets asking the same question asked a week ago or 3 years ago, they have no patience. I thought that that was what this site was for. Isn't it for nooblets to get info? Most nooblets like me don't or didn't hang out in forums. Why? Because they are full of Senior Members that already know everything and think you are an idiot or a troll either if they are asking a question again a week or 3 years later or disagree with what they say. To get an idea what I'm referring to, check out the RAMS forum here:
http://www.stltoday.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=15

I don't get it. When I first got here I thought everyone was cool...joined Post Whores, joined a couple Camaro Clubs, then now ... I see backbiting and elitists talking down to everyone. ... or worse yet ...ignoring them...yeah. For some weird reason, I'm being ignored. I don't remember saying or doing anything to deserve that except my lack of knowledge of cars in general.

My point is, I'm not the only one. All the nooblets are seeing all this and that's why you see them post 2 - 50 times and never see them again. Well, guess I'll do the same. I don't get it. There are some GREAT people on this site, but I'll go back to lurking.

"It's better to be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt." Abraham Lincoln
Quote:
Silver Streak: This car is screaming Camaro all the way through. If you are still complaining about the Camaro, you need to re-evaluate!
Edmunds: "You want to kick ass, or fondle the door panels, sissy?" LOL!!!
Blur: You need to develop your own level of badassery before handling a car with so much badass content.
pinkcamaro10: "gained the faith back" Thanks guys! "Patiently" waiting thanks to all the pink milk people!
http://camaro5rt.mybrute.com
Old 04-06-2009, 08:17 PM   #2
Inspector 17
I love crepes

Drives: 2017 ZL1 NGM A10
RT, PM sent.
Old 04-06-2009, 08:25 PM   #3
Camaro_Corvette
36.58625, -121.7568

Drives: Team 1LE
Sorry, I'm left without a thought...Stick around RT. Things will change when the camaros come.
Old 04-06-2009, 09:20 PM   #4
GTAHVIT
Blessed

Drives: 2013 Sonic RS MT
RT,

Don't let anyone here dictate to you what you should and shouldn't post. I'm sorry that those that haven't gotten to know you are not willing to answer your questions.

But, I can vouch for you personally. Having met you there are few people I know that have the same desire to learn more about the car. I think part of the problem might be that your very funny yet dry sense of humor just doesn't come across so well online. But having gotten to know you I see it and am willing to answer any of your questions when ever you'd like to ask them. I'd hate to see you leave. We all could do better to help those who may not know as much as the rest of us.

If I've ever let you down, I sincerely apologize.

Feel free to PM me any time.

Old 04-06-2009, 09:32 PM   #5
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
I sure as hell hope you stick around as well....anytime you see or hear of someone screwing over the new guy, let us know, man....

Everyone needs to help one another....which has been said countless times.

I'm getting tired of seeing upset members....and this is exactly why we are being more strict with our warnings and bannings.....people will get the point.

Again, sorry...and I hope that corner is a big one....for all to share.
Old 04-08-2009, 01:30 PM   #6
radz28
Petro-sexual

Drives: Ultra-Grin
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtahvit View Post
RT,

Don't let anyone here dictate to you what you should and shouldn't post. I'm sorry that those that haven't gotten to know you are not willing to answer your questions.

But, I can vouch for you personally. Having met you there are few people I know that have the same desire to learn more about the car. I think part of the problem might be that your very funny yet dry sense of humor just doesn't come across so well online. But having gotten to know you I see it and am willing to answer any of your questions when ever you'd like to ask them. I'd hate to see you leave. We all could do better to help those who may not know as much as the rest of us.

If I've ever let you down, I sincerely apologize.

Feel free to PM me any time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAG UR IT View Post
I sure as hell hope you stick around as well....anytime you see or hear of someone screwing over the new guy, let us know, man....

Everyone needs to help one another....which has been said countless times.

I'm getting tired of seeing upset members....and this is exactly why we are being more strict with our warnings and bannings.....people will get the point.

Again, sorry...and I hope that corner is a big one....for all to share.
I'll admit I get a little frustrated sometimes, but there is so much here on this site, I too, get lost and multi-post sometimes. I hate to see any member go and hope you reconsider. I don't agree with everyone all the time but I do enjoy getting to know all of you through your posts and hope that things work out here for you.

Sincerely,
Chuck

'20 ZL1 Black "Fury"
A10, PDR, Exposed CF Extractor
Magnuson Magnum DI TVS2650R // RFBG // Soler 103 // TooHighPSI Port Injection // THPSI Billet Lid // FF // Katech Drop-In // PLM Heat Exchanger // ZLE Cradle bushings // BMR Chassis-Suspension Stuff // aFe Bars // Diode Dynamics LEDs // ACS Composites Guards // CF Dash // Aeroforce // tint // other stuffs
Closed Thread