Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro ZL1 Forum - ZL1 Specific Topics > Engine | Exhaust | Bolt-On | Drivetrain Modifications

Old 11-04-2015, 09:57 AM   #15
xrivera91

Drives: 2015 Camaro 2ss
Quote:
Originally Posted by JANNETTYRACING View Post
Give me a call I will hook you up with a JRE custom tune.

Ted.
Yes we spoke via email I believe last week. My name is Xavier. Deff will be doing business with you just have to get the wife on board with the finances lol
xrivera91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2015, 12:42 PM   #16
JANNETTYRACING

Drives: BLUE CAMARO ZL1 1LE M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by xrivera91 View Post
Yes we spoke via email I believe last week. My name is Xavier. Deff will be doing business with you just have to get the wife on board with the finances lol
Thank you for your business.

Ted.
JANNETTYRACING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2015, 12:21 PM   #17
ram360

Drives: 2012 Camaro ZL1
Looking for rotofab intercooler resevior, ww relocation, and big gulp. already have the intake. Any sort of pkg deal?
ram360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2015, 01:34 PM   #18
JANNETTYRACING

Quote:
Originally Posted by ram360 View Post
Looking for rotofab intercooler resevior, ww relocation, and big gulp. already have the intake. Any sort of pkg deal?
I am sure we can work something out give Kris a call here.

Ted.
Old 11-05-2015, 02:54 PM   #19
JD-ZL1

Drives: 2013 ZL1 M6
Send a message via Yahoo to JD-ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by JANNETTYRACING View Post
Here in the Northeast with Winter fast approaching we start planning our builds now, so come spring time you don't have to deal with the mad rush in April with 3-4 week appointments and back orders on parts.

I am here to help plan your next mods, if you want to chat give me a call always happy to talk performance.

You can also post here for advice and help.

Winter is always the best time to do your mods, pricing, and wait times are lower, and turn around times are faster.

Ted.
Well Ted, everything I said I wouldn't do to the car, I have now done to the car!! I promise I'm not doing anything else. (CAM maybe??) The M/T ET SS's really make the car hookup and take advantage of the 135rwhp upgrade.
I really don't see how anyone could live with out this upgrade, I read so much about warranty worries, but the ZL1 LSA platform is pretty much bullet proof.
Lingenfelter LPE idler relocation bracket
DynaTech SupperMaxx LT headers/Supercats
BMR 1" lowering springs
BMR toe rods, BMR trailing arms,
Z/28 wicker bill extension.
HAWK HPS, MRR228's, M/T ET SS's P305/35-20
JD-ZL1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2015, 03:31 PM   #20
perfucto

Drives: 2013 ZL1
MGW Shifter

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCHUSS View Post
Seeing you guys next week! Street Slayer Twin carbon billet clutch and MGW shifter install. I'll be ready for spring! I know you guys will take good care of me!
Matt,
You are gonna love that shifter! Ted and the guys did mine, no problems.
Chris
perfucto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2015, 06:54 PM   #21
Mike-ZL1

Drives: 2014 ZL1 Camaro
Winter mods

Hello Ted hope your year was great. Mine was with this awesome car. I want to do your rough idle blower cam package. Plus porting the blower+ snout+102 Nick Williams.I have your 125+ RWHP package with a 10 inch metco crank pulley. The car put down 630 RWHP 608 RWTQ on torco and the car is awesome but looking for a little more HP on lower boost I want to make my package more efficient I am at 15 psi and that is a little high for my liking would like to be around 12 to 13 psi. I am going to do all the mods myself this winter. so where do you think I will be power wise with that set up on torco and 93 I like torco but it is a pain mixing every time you fill up. You can provide a email tune for that set up to make the car drivable so I can drive down to you guys for real dyno tune? Thanks Ted you are the man.
Mike-ZL1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2015, 07:08 AM   #22
JANNETTYRACING

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike-ZL1 View Post
Hello Ted hope your year was great. Mine was with this awesome car. I want to do your rough idle blower cam package. Plus porting the blower+ snout+102 Nick Williams.I have your 125+ RWHP package with a 10 inch metco crank pulley. The car put down 630 RWHP 608 RWTQ on torco and the car is awesome but looking for a little more HP on lower boost I want to make my package more efficient I am at 15 psi and that is a little high for my liking would like to be around 12 to 13 psi. I am going to do all the mods myself this winter. so where do you think I will be power wise with that set up on torco and 93 I like torco but it is a pain mixing every time you fill up. You can provide a email tune for that set up to make the car drivable so I can drive down to you guys for real dyno tune? Thanks Ted you are the man.
This year has been great as well thank you.

The cam package will lower the boost about 1.5 psi and increase power about 50-75 RWHP depending on octane.

We can ship you the parts and update your tune via email for a plug and play power package.

Your always welcome to make the trip down to strap her on the dyno.

Thank you for your business.

Ted.
Old 11-06-2015, 09:44 AM   #23
Mike-ZL1

Ted how is the drivability of that cam and is it hard on the valve train. I trust your email tunes but I would rather get on your dyno for true custom tune and get the real #s . Also Will you have trouble tuning the Nick Williams 102 I here they are hard to tune right. Thanks Ted
Old 11-06-2015, 10:17 AM   #24
JANNETTYRACING

Quote:
Ted how is the drivability of that cam and is it hard on the valve train. I trust your email tunes but I would rather get on your dyno for true custom tune and get the real #s . Also Will you have trouble tuning the Nick Williams 102 I here they are hard to tune right. Thanks Ted
Our cams have excellent driveability.
Our cams are very easy on valvetrain parts our focus was on Road racing with these cams.
JRE rough Idle road race special
JRE Smooth Idle road race special.

Tuning a 102 is no problem.

Ted.
Old 11-06-2015, 10:52 AM   #25
BillGalina

Drives: 2014 Camaro 2SS/RS Crystal Red Tint
Next mod is building the saving account back up . then i will be getting the 470 cam package with the slp under drive pulley

\

Last edited by BillGalina; 11-06-2015 at 11:19 AM.
BillGalina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2015, 11:37 AM   #26
Mike-ZL1

Thanks Ted you are the best you will be hearing from me soon to place my order
Old 11-06-2015, 11:51 AM   #27
JANNETTYRACING

Quote:
Thanks Ted you are the best you will be hearing from me soon to place my order
Thank you, I look forward to it.

Ted.
Old 11-06-2015, 06:12 PM   #28
Candr3535

Drives: 2013 ZL1 Triple Black Vert M6 #5591
I can't wait till next Saturday morning, I'll be leaving South Jersy to bring my car to Ted. Three and a half hour ride but I know it will be worth ever mile I put on the car and ever dollar I spend. Can't wait to get the rough idle racing cam package. I have all my trust in Ted and the Crew. Awesome experience the first time I met them. Look forward to see you guys again. Thanks again
Dyna-Tech Headers Ceramic Coated w/Super Flo Cats, JRE Custom Rough Idle Racing Cam Package and 125 RWHP Pulley Kit w/ 28% pulley, Custom Tune by Ted, ID850 injectors, JMS Fuel Booster, NGK Plugs, MSD Plug Wires, Roto-Fab CAI, Roto-Fab Big Gulp, Elite Catch Can, Mild to Wild, 90mm VMaxx Ported Throttle Body, Skip Shift Elim., D3 Coolant Resevoir, Separated Clutch Resevoir, and Fuzzy Red Dice..
Candr3535 is offline   Reply With Quote