Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Old 10-20-2012, 02:14 AM   #1
kobSS

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS
Thumbs up Props to JDP Motorsports

Its no surprise that JDP Motorsports is a great group to work with.

Jordan has been great working with me on getting together a great suspension package. Boy was he spot on. Not only did I get a great suspension package, but also a complete CTS-V kit that came with EVERYTHING needed.

Jordan and Aimee work great at getting the invoice and tracking info out ASAP. They aren't one of those companies that sends the tracking info when the package hasn't actually shipped either.

Just wanted to thank Jordan for the great help on putting together a great suspension package. And thank Aimee and Jordan for working with me on getting the new Gen2 and ZL1 Pfadt parts.

Pfadt'ed Out Level 4, Pfadt Featherlight Coilovers, Pfadt ZL1 Sways, Pedders Radius Rod Inserts, CTS-V Brakes, Borla S-Type, Quad Tips, Forgestar 22" F14's (Show), CAI Intake w/ scoop, Rx Catch-Can, AAC Lighting, Showstopper Sidemarkers

"Information is the oxygen of the modern age"

Build Thread
kobSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 12:30 AM   #2
rberns

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2SS/RS
Agreed. JDP Motorsports has great customer service and shipping is quick and smooth.
2011 Camaro 2SS/RS, Circle D 3200, ADM Transmission Cooler, BTR Valvetrain, Cam Motion .621 .595 228/244 113+4, ARH 1 7/8 full exhaust, Cold Air Inductions, Katech C5R TC, Melling HV, BTR SLR lifters, Trunion Upgrade, LS2 Dampner, LS9 head gaskets, Bo White PTB, MM can, GFX, Subs, B&M Deep transmission pan,
Holley fuel rail, Proform valve covers, relocated coil packs
rberns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 04:21 PM   #3
JDP Sales

Drives: Chevys at the limit
Thanks for the kind remarks! We appreciate the support and have a great day!

Sincerely,

Aimee
888-308-6007
JDP Sales is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 01:10 AM   #4
OHIOSS
Russ

Drives: Yukon Denali, Charger, CamaroSS
Send a message via AIM to OHIOSS
I had a great experience with JDP when they did a tune on my SS. RWHP stock was 367 when they were done they increased my HP to 418RWHP!! Best $500 I have spent on the car.

Russ
OHIOSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 10:04 AM   #5
JDP Motorsports

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS/ 2016 Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by kobSS View Post
Its no surprise that JDP Motorsports is a great group to work with.

Jordan has been great working with me on getting together a great suspension package. Boy was he spot on. Not only did I get a great suspension package, but also a complete CTS-V kit that came with EVERYTHING needed.

Jordan and Aimee work great at getting the invoice and tracking info out ASAP. They aren't one of those companies that sends the tracking info when the package hasn't actually shipped either.

Just wanted to thank Jordan for the great help on putting together a great suspension package. And thank Aimee and Jordan for working with me on getting the new Gen2 and ZL1 Pfadt parts.

I know I'm late seeing this but THANK YOU!! We truly appreciate your business and support. I'm glad you're happy with our packages as well as our service.

It looks like everything turned out excellent and that is a solid set up!! Please feel free to call, email or PM me anytime with questions. Have a great day and I'll talk to you soon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rberns View Post
Agreed. JDP Motorsports has great customer service and shipping is quick and smooth.
I appreciate the kind words!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SC2150 View Post
Excellent team at JDP....one of the best.
Thank you, Tracy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OHIOSS View Post
I had a great experience with JDP when they did a tune on my SS. RWHP stock was 367 when they were done they increased my HP to 418RWHP!! Best $500 I have spent on the car.

Russ

Kind regards,

Jordan Priestley
JDP Motorsports is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
jdp motorsports, jdp motorsports review