Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetics and Lighting Modification Discussions

Old 03-12-2010, 06:57 AM   #15
MSG'

Drives: 2010 1SS Camaro
I've done this to my car, but damn it looks good with that hood, my car is black as well. I love the look, you are just going to need some black touch up paint, it doesnt handle rocks well.

For those asking the bowtie is on with pressure clips, it can be reinstalled and this grille also comes with the hardware to reinstall the bow-tie on top of the grille. I didn't take the ss emblem off which i regret, because doing this grille by yourself is somewhat of a bitch, but its easy once you get it started.

and i forgot to add, that this grille doesn't effect your lights, mine is a daily driver and i drive alot in the dark, no problems at all.
Attached Images

MSG' is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 09:50 AM   #16
SwiftCat
Get me my meds!

Drives: 2010 SS/RS M6 & solid black, baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MSG' View Post
I've done this to my car, but damn it looks good with that hood, my car is black as well. I love the look, you are just going to need some black touch up paint, it doesnt handle rocks well.

For those asking the bowtie is on with pressure clips, it can be reinstalled and this grille also comes with the hardware to reinstall the bow-tie on top of the grille. I didn't take the ss emblem off which i regret, because doing this grille by yourself is somewhat of a bitch, but its easy once you get it started.

and i forgot to add, that this grille doesn't effect your lights, mine is a daily driver and i drive alot in the dark, no problems at all.
Looks good, mano...and I'm debating whether or not to reinstall a bowtie or to fabricate a bracket for a chrome SS. I'll take some time to think about it. Also, I'm looking for a long bristled soft brush in order to clean the headlights when I'm washing her. Too bad they didn't offer removable headlight pieces, lol.
Swifty

The legend continues...
SwiftCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 11:46 AM   #17
camarowa

Drives: 2013 SVT Raptor, sold 2010 Camaro
looks good swifty
- Blacked-Out Bowties & RS Emblems, Front bowtie delete
- Full Dynamat Extreme Trunk Coverage
- Tinted side markers
- Interior DSV Customs Leather Upgrades
- Airaid CAI V2
- Forgestar F14 Gunmetal 20x9, 20x11
- Doug Thorley Shorties
camarowa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 11:51 AM   #18
ron10

Drives: 2010 2SS IOM L99
i like
ron10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 11:55 AM   #19
BackinBlackSS/RS
Go Blue!!!!!

Drives: 2012 Cruze LT
It's got that old school RS package look. I like it.
BackinBlackSS/RS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 11:56 AM   #20
Hyp
I've been lost...

Drives: 2010 SW 2SS/RS W/IOM LSA Swap
Man a set of wheels would really set your car off!
Hyp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 12:05 PM   #21
SwiftCat
Get me my meds!

Drives: 2010 SS/RS M6 & solid black, baby!
Thanks fellas,
I appreciate all the kind words. I've still got some work to do with emblems, light-tinting, and hopefully an insert for the hood-scoop (I'll have to find someone to fabricate one for me since Revolution doesn't have anything for it currently), but when I'm done it'll be one bitchin beast.
I'd LOVE to get some new wheels for it, but unfortunately it's not in the budget right now. :(
Swifty

The legend continues...
SwiftCat is offline   Reply With Quote