Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions

Old 03-08-2013, 02:41 AM   #1
S9arxx

Drives: Future..
Lightbulb Newbie..quick question

As you can see I just now signed up to this forum, although I have been keeping up with it since I deployed, yes still currently deployed and saving up money. I am looking to buy a camaro when I get back home, prob the 2013 2LT RS. I really like all the features on that model. So if you see anything out there keep me in mind.

For my question, I know gmc has a few rebates out there or preffered pricing options avaliable for a new buy. But do each discount different amounts or are they all generally the same amount?
I know Chevy has a military discount, or preffered pricing, is it more than the college graduate one or less or how does that work?

I would appreciate any help thank you.
S9arxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 03:58 AM   #2
RedWingsZL1

Drives: 2013 AGM M6 ZL1, 2008 Tahoe LTZ
Don't know all the details, your local dealer will be able to help. Also speak with Becky on here, she'll help you out alot.

Where are you at? I'm deployed as a contractor flying the RQ-7B shadow near Kandahar.
Old 03-08-2013, 04:22 AM   #3
S9arxx

Thanks for the help. I will try that. I read on here that she is a good sales dealer. Are you currently deployed? Im wondering bc I saw you ordered your vehicle like last month. How did that work out for you?

Haha, im at JBAD. That's real cool, when I ge back home hopefully I'll attempt to get on a contra ting deal like that (heard that's where the money is at). What company are you working with?
Old 03-08-2013, 05:39 AM   #4
RedWingsZL1

Ordering it went very smooth. $1000 down to the dealer and it's TPW is 3/18. Yea, I'm currently over here. At Frontenac. Hoping that wx clears up back home and camaro's get back on a regular shipment schedule. I got home May 1 and I'll be back out here June 15.

I'm over here working for AAI. Part of an 'enhanced' or 'augmented' platoon. Work hand-in-hand with Army operators every day. I havn't gotten to goto JBAD yet. Been though BAF and KAF, short stop in Bastion once. Been over here since April of 2012. Can't wait to get home! I get 45 days home with the wife and kid and the new ZL1.

Whats your MOS?
Old 03-08-2013, 09:28 AM   #5
timekiller

Drives: 2006 F-150 right now
I just left JBAD and current at KAF...

Just wanted to say stay safe and good luck with your car
timekiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 10:10 AM   #6
S9arxx

Brother I'm jealous, I wish I had ZL1 money, but I'm still in school as well so the 2LT will have to do for now.

Jeez, just 45 days? How long deployments do you do? JBAD weather is pretty good, only thing around here is a green bean thou. I highly dislike BAF too much traffic, BAF and KAF as well as Bastion have been getting a good amount of snow as well.
Old 03-08-2013, 10:14 AM   #7
S9arxx

Quote:
Originally Posted by timekiller View Post
I just left JBAD and current at KAF...

Just wanted to say stay safe and good luck with your car
Thanks you too bro! Enjoy the subway at KAF, isn't there a Fridays there as well?
Old 03-08-2013, 02:01 PM   #8
RedWingsZL1

Oh man. Don't goto Friday's at KAF. Goto that Gyro/Kabob place on the boardwalk. SO GOOD! We go there to eat every time we're through KAF.

We haven't seen ANY snow here at FTN. Just clouds and rain and cold.

Deployments for us contractors are six months, one month home but since we acrue vacation still, if u play it right you can take a little extra time home. They also can let you do a 90/30 day deployment program. 3 months here, 1 month home thing.

I want a Green Bean MOAC now. Thanks. :( We just got a PX up and running on my little FOB.

Lets all stay safe!
Old 03-08-2013, 09:09 PM   #9
timekiller

Drives: 2006 F-150 right now
If you have USAA it's worth checking the car buying service. 2lt rs saved about 3100 bucks.
timekiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 11:03 PM   #10
S9arxx

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedWingsZL1 View Post
Oh man. Don't goto Friday's at KAF. Goto that Gyro/Kabob place on the boardwalk. SO GOOD! We go there to eat every time we're through KAF.

We haven't seen ANY snow here at FTN. Just clouds and rain and cold.

Deployments for us contractors are six months, one month home but since we acrue vacation still, if u play it right you can take a little extra time home. They also can let you do a 90/30 day deployment program. 3 months here, 1 month home thing.

I want a Green Bean MOAC now. Thanks. :( We just got a PX up and running on my little FOB.

Lets all stay safe!
I will remember if I get a chance to go to KAF

Ooohhh ok, well that sounds way better than 9 month deployments. I think I need to get a job on something like that when I get back home.

Haha, the green bean over here blows, it's not that good to me at least. I'm kinda glad that we dont really have any food places here in JBAD it means I can save up more money, for my car.
Old 03-08-2013, 11:06 PM   #11
S9arxx

Quote:
Originally Posted by timekiller View Post
If you have USAA it's worth checking the car buying service. 2lt rs saved about 3100 bucks.
Tis be trueth, I do have USAA, their insurance is pretty good. I didn't know you could get that good of a discount. Could you pile on the 1,000 rebate on there as well?
Ill check it out, thanks bro!

Tags
2013, incentives, pricing