Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery

Old 10-09-2007, 12:59 PM   #1
1bad67camaro
SKREW SALEEN

Drives: 1967 CAMARO
hello everybody, friend may have spotted camaro mule in AZ

my very good freind saw the CAMARO MULE in casagrand arizona at 745 last nite but did not look like the one the we saw in detroit looked like the concept he is not a car guy i showed him picture of the camaro he said it was the CAMARO i told him to take pictures of it tonight i hope its true that means the car is going to come out sooner then we thought
Old 10-09-2007, 01:14 PM   #2
z28camaro2471
C5 Member #227

Drives: Camaros
This morning when I was outside waiting with my son for his bus to come I saw a Unicorn. A pink one. Well actually a friend of mine saw the Unicorn. It's true.

Ok, I'm just kidding. No offense intended or implied to "1bad67camaro". I hope it's true!! I'd love to see a Camaro on the road that looks like the 5th gen.
z28camaro2471 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007, 01:50 PM   #3
Mr. Wyndham
I used to be Dragoneye...

Drives: 2018 ZL1 1LE
Send a message via AIM to Mr. Wyndham
It may have been a camoflaged Challenger. I only say that 'cause it's a mistake that has been made before. I don't doubt you, but pictures will help "your case". I look forward to them
Old 10-09-2007, 02:06 PM   #4
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
where did he actually see it this car? Was it on the road? Was it at a show?

If you showed him a picture of the concept and he said that was it, it must have been at an auto show. Because I can tell you there is no way in heck it's going to be driving around some Arizona HWY where a "non-car guy" is going to recognize something and claim it's a Camaro mule.

AND...how is he going to be able to see it....again? leading me to believe it's at a car show...which would lead me to believe it's this silver/vert/red push, etc.
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007, 05:32 PM   #5
1bad67camaro
SKREW SALEEN

ok tag i have the camaro pictures are every where at work and i showed pictures of the chalanger and the camaro he said it is the camaro and yes it was driving north bound in casagrand arizona and dont forget we do have a proven ground out here !!!!
Old 10-09-2007, 05:41 PM   #6
Pencil.Fight

Drives: '06 Mustang
Send a message via Yahoo to Pencil.Fight
I think Tag's question was: How is he going to take pictures of it tonight? Was it parked somewhere that he can find it again?
Pencil.Fight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007, 05:44 PM   #7
1bad67camaro
SKREW SALEEN

all the gm test mules drive throw there and thats his way home SO hopefully i can back up what he said
Old 10-09-2007, 06:57 PM   #8
Mr. Wyndham
I used to be Dragoneye...

Drives: 2018 ZL1 1LE
Send a message via AIM to Mr. Wyndham
Unfortunately, this kind of claim requires absolute proof for us enthusiasts to believe (picture, news article, etc). Again, I'm not doubting you, or the integrity of your friend - but I have my reservations.

So........

Old 10-11-2007, 01:03 AM   #9
sherlock88

Drives: 1967 camaro, 2008 silverado
hey that would be cool, i live about an hour away, i used to live in CG and i visit there still cuz i have friends there. i have seen some camo cars around that area before but idk about the camaro being there, ya never know i guess...also z28camaro2471 i used to live in rochester too, im going back after im done with UTI where do you live? i lived in greece.
sherlock88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2007, 01:29 AM   #10
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1bad67camaro View Post
ok tag i have the camaro pictures are every where at work and i showed pictures of the chalanger and the camaro he said it is the camaro and yes it was driving north bound in casagrand arizona and dont forget we do have a proven ground out here !!!!
If that's the case, then cool deal. I hope your friend saw something. That would be great. I'm just saying that it's much more likely that when we see something and we're not sure what it is, we tend to want to make something out of it that it's not. I'm not calling anyone out. Don't get me wrong! Not at all. But, like Dragon said below,...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragoneye View Post
Unfortunately, this kind of claim requires absolute proof for us enthusiasts to believe (picture, news article, etc). Again, I'm not doubting you, or the integrity of your friend - but I have my reservations.

So........

^I have to go w/ "Where B da pix?" Let's hope he can come up w/ something soon. Shoot...I'd be sitting on the HWY at the exact same time and place where he saw it w/ camera in hand. Do you have any idea what that video could do???!!!
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2007, 03:36 PM   #11
SSRich

Drives: 1967 camaroSS
what is wrong with you people that live in detroit, rule number one put camera in car lol.
SSRich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2007, 03:52 PM   #12
z28camaro2471
C5 Member #227

Drives: Camaros
"sherlock88" I live in Greece too.
z28camaro2471 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2007, 04:20 PM   #13
The_Stache
SoCal Race Team #13

Drives: 2010 1SS:RS:LS3:SW
Quote:
my very good freind saw the CAMARO MULE in casagrand arizona at 745 last nite but did not look like the one the we saw in detroit looked like the concept he is not a car guy i showed him picture of the camaro he said it was the CAMARO i told him to take pictures of it tonight i hope its true that means the car is going to come out sooner then we thought

I will swing by the proving grounds on my way home today .. to see if I see anything.. I live half a block away (on power road).

I doubt its here for three reasons A: hot weather is already over so heat testing is out and B: anything they can do at this proving grounds can be done up in Detroit for cold weather and C: they just released a press release about having a working prototype and thats currently in Australia.

To lend a LITTLE credibility, 3 manufacturers have proving grounds here (GM, Nissan, Ford) and often they rail cars to Tucson and drive them up the back way (not I-10). I personally have seen the new style 4 door titan and several GM sedans taped up and on the road

Last edited by The_Stache; 10-11-2007 at 04:31 PM.
The_Stache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2007, 04:28 PM   #14
Pencil.Fight

Drives: '06 Mustang
Send a message via Yahoo to Pencil.Fight
Quote:
Originally Posted by diarmadhi View Post
C: they just released a press release about having a working prototype and thats currently in detroit.
I don't mean to put you on the spot, but where did you see the press release about the working prototype in Detroit?

You may be referring to the one that "Uncle Bob" drove down in Australia? Or are there two prototypes in existence?
Pencil.Fight is offline   Reply With Quote