Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southeast

Old 07-11-2011, 02:35 PM   #1
FNG
Tampa Bay Camaros

Drives: Rally Yellow 2012 ZL1
Lightbulb Great tint shop in the Palm Harbor area...

West coast Floridians...

When I was looking for a place to have my windows tinted a little while back. While searching the forums I noticed that a few other folks in my area were in search of a reputable tint shop too.

Here's what I found (All 3 shops do great tint work and all do Clear Shield):

Window Tint America - Clearwater
These guys did the tint on my 2003 Civic before I picked it up from the dealership. I went back with my Camaro, but they didn't have time to do it immediately and the owner isn't a people person, so I passed.... I'm not knocking the work they do, just their professionalism.

Automotive Solutions Of Tampa Bay - Pinellas Park
These guys were recommended, and seemed very good, but they were difficult to get in touch with and were a bit too far away. We finally spoke, but it was after I had already had an appointment somewhere closer to my house. (I was kind of bummed because they seemed like great guys.)

Precision Window Films - Palm Harbor
My wife found this shop via facebook.... I only played phone tag once and had an appointment in no-time. Take a look at their website or find 'em on Facebook and you'll see why I went with them. Super friendly, honest and competitive pricing; especially for a shop with "high end" clients.

Precision did an excellent job on my car:

Last edited by FNG; 07-12-2011 at 05:04 PM.
FNG is offline   Reply With Quote